It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casper Wyoming Sighting

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Good video here and some decent discussion on Reddit about this recent sighting. Drones possibly but why fly them at dusk? Seems like a large quantity for it to be something staged or synced as it would take some serious long range amplifiers to accomplish a synchronized drone flight of that magnitude. Not saying this is non-terrestrial but it is interesting none the less.

Someone contacted the local RC chapter and they confirmed they were not responsible for what was witnessed in the skies. Interesting.

edit on 28-7-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Good find, 1point92AU.
S&F

Seems like genuine, untouched footage, but you know what made it particularly interesting? The innocence of his kid expressing amazement at these "glowing!" objects.

And no sound of aircraft, either, as far as I can tell. Drones will always be at the back of our minds, but this footage seems to have a different flavour to it.

I feel stumped, but someone far smarter than me will probably pop in and enlighten us. Or not.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
That does seem like some good footage, from an account that is largely inactive that posted older non related content.

Movement seems too lateral for actual failing debris, certainly does imply some form of propulsion.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Good find, 1point92AU.
S&F

Seems like genuine, untouched footage, but you know what made it particularly interesting? The innocence of his kid expressing amazement at these "glowing!" objects.

And no sound of aircraft, either, as far as I can tell. Drones will always be at the back of our minds, but this footage seems to have a different flavour to it.

I feel stumped, but someone far smarter than me will probably pop in and enlighten us. Or not.

Drones seem unlikely. There were, at any one time, atlest 4 to 5 separate sightings in frame. Moving pretty fast. Range is still an issue with anything consumer radio controlled.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

but someone far smarter than me will probably pop in

As requested...this is video of Chinese lanterns have a wonderful night.

edit on 28-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Wyoming National Guard helicopters moving in formation. They moved 19 together in May to get them away from storms in the area.

Either them or, as posted above, Chinese lanterns.
edit on 7/28/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Wyoming National Guard helicopters moving in formation. They moved 19 together in May to get them away from storms in the area.

link?

You're no fun.....

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Highly coordinated swamp gas.

Move along.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Great find!

Could be a bunch of people, with high end drones, trying to pull off a prank, but why do it over a residential area? Why take the risk of damaging them at night, when line of sight visibility is practically non existent? Also, if I was going to pull off a prank involving multiple drones, I'd do it right over a city for maximum exposure. Weird.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

a reply to: MisterSpock

May 22nd Blackhawk move.

Video was posted on july 27th though. I have # audio on this PC. Did they state another time in the recording?

Otherwise it's months apart from the link you posted.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Unless those Black Hawks all have stealth technology, then they must have new Monroe mufflers, because I sure don't hear any rotor noise in that clip.

edit on 7/28/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

It was posted the 27th, that doesn't mean it was recorded then. But the May move was just to show they move near Casper in large numbers sometimes. Not that that move was necessarily this video.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

They're at a fairly good distance from the camera, and we don't know what direction the wind is moving. Atmospheric effects could be causing the sound to not reach the camera.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

It was posted the 27th, that doesn't mean it was recorded then. But the May move was just to show they move near Casper in large numbers sometimes. Not that that move was necessarily this video.

True, but I looked in the video description and didn't see a recorded date.

Why would you assume it was a known event months before and not one closer to the posted date?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Good find, 1point92AU.
S&F

Agreed about the child's amazement. They definitely seemed to have captured something genuine.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I'm not. As I said, I was using that to show that the Wyoming National Guard flies formations in that area sometimes.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

It was recorded on the 26th because someone local in Casper reached out to the Casper Air Modelers club (they are an RC club in Casper) and asked them if the video was part of their event which actually kicked off on the 26th and they responded they had nothing to do with the lights filmed in the video.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I'm not. As I said, I was using that to show that the Wyoming National Guard flies formations in that area sometimes.

Fair enough, that formation looked pretty disjointed in that video to me.

I see formations (not helos) flying over my place every month or so.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I play the video expecting to see Chinese lanterns. I’ve seen them on multiple occasions. A firework shop in North Fort Myers Florida sold Chinese lanterns. Every time somebody launched launched one they saw it across the bay . This went on for years despite several newspaper articles . Go to YouTube and check UFO Cape Coral Florida there’s a slew of them all .

But

The objects in the OP’s video moved to fast in my opinion .

I never mentioned this previously.

Because every other time when somebody said Chinese lantern they were right . IMO
edit on 28-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join