It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casper Wyoming Sighting

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
They could be choppers flying high enough to reflect the Suns light. Looks like the Sun was setting or just set.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

a reply to: 1point92AU

It's National Guard annual training time. There was just an exercise in Michigan involving NG units from 20 states, as well as a simulated train derailment in Cheyenne. In addition the 115th Field Artillery is deploying this week.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Expert observer here...not drones .....

Jasee how they moved and came in from nowhere.....true enigmatic flying objects.....huh.....prolly not choppers, they were headed south.....norad meeting, huh?

Dave Rabbit from ATS here was a dj in Dallas.....we had a daytime group of 300 come one summer morning for 30 minute stay .....KLIF 1190....1967.....announced it on air at 9:30am on a June morning, said everybody go outside and look....

We had just moved from Casper actually......1967 to 2019....been dealing with lights in the air awhile

I am the orb sighting king

edit on 28-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 28-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 28-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Can't believe they stick it in our face.....I think I have it figured out, what was that 40 of em or 50....40 or 50 craft up to no good in my eye. Also, ain't nuttin we can do about it! Bugs me.

Partly cause I'm a pilot from way back....partly cause it's rapture season

edit on 29-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Chinese lanterns. I had some over my home once. They look exactly like that. I found one a couple weeks later. It was made of paper

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Chinese lanterns. I had some over my home once. They look exactly like that. I found one a couple weeks later. It was made of paper
maybe not.....

They were doin 120 knots at 3000 above ground level....on a 180 heading, approx, ground track from the airport or near it.....

Hey, so you're one of my witnesses they had no red rotating beacons on em.....cool

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: MisterSpock

It's National Guard annual training time. There was just an exercise in Michigan involving NG units from 20 states, as well as a simulated train derailment in Cheyenne. In addition the 115th Field Artillery is deploying this week.

The first time I watched the video my first thought was helos. But....here's why I do not believe they are helicopters. I put that cloud layer at around 2-3K feet. Most of those objects are under that cloud layer. Additionally, if it were that many helos there would be some sound. If it were only 1 then I might be inclined to agree with you but when you put that many helos together in such a tight formation and spread across that far there is going to be sound that travels.

I've been around a large number of helos from as far away as 2K and was able to clearly hear them but only because it was a large number of helos.

That's also a very calm evening these folks are filming in as well and that neighborhood is very quiet so I would venture to say they would have heard some level of ambient noise if those were helos.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

It depends on the type of helicopter. A Little Bird or a Lakota is quieter than a Blackhawk, which is quieter than a Huey. There can also be a pretty big difference between conditions on the ground and even 2,000 feet.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Chinese lanterns moving fast! I’ve drove through Wyoming when the wind was blowing 80 mph. It had blown several semi’s over on the highway.
All those moving in the same direction at relatively the same speed says wind driven.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
"The phenomena" doesn't usually fly at low altitude across rooftops.

Also, dusk is a great time to fly a drone. just sayin'

I'll settle with the choppers/lanterns myself.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Nice!!!

Whatever was recorded is worth the attention.

Some look like the triangles but others look like flat flying platform! Sweet!

This adds to the strangeness we live in!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Some look like the triangles

You do understand that any 3 points of light in any position can create a triangle, right?

In 4k, it's pretty obvious these are chinese lanterns. Considering they cost about $2 each it's not a stretch to think a party of people can release 20, or 50. They're often released en mass (or "as a fleet" as idiots will title their vids) after funerals.

edit on 29-7-2019 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I agree at that distance it's moving way too fast to be lanterns.

It's still a UFO until we can identify it properly.

If it's anything terrestrial it's far more likely to be helicopters. But unless we can confirm it it's anyone's guess honestly.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

it it's anyone's guess honestly.

Not really. Have you ever filmed/witnessed chinese lanterns? Watch it in 4K. It's pretty damn obvious what it is.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

If they are helicopters they are far enough away that I wouldn't be surprised to not hear them. Some of them were blinking too btw so it's plausible you're right.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: markymint

it it's anyone's guess honestly.

Not really. Have you ever filmed/witnessed chinese lanterns? Watch it in 4K. It's pretty damn obvious what it is.

Yes really. Conjecture does not = proof.
Little dots of light isn't "obvious" enough for me to definitively say.

I'm surprised you are so certain with so little evidence.
Wait no I'm not surprised, this is ATS.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Don't ya hate when you think "maybe, just maybe this is the real deal" and zaphod swoops down and crushes your dreams?

Mad respect.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Star..mad respect for that man....jealous he's on the flightlines.......some choppers have no lights and no sound......for darn sure expect funny lights.....

My first completely silent one from pretty close up was 25 years ago......seen 10 halfway whisper copters, I'm in North Texas by E SYSTEMS

Lately ya can't recognize the lights even on the commuter choppers that go through every two hours.....

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I almost looks like that big group of them is flying in formation that looks like the constellation Orion.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It’s Casper, Wyoming. I grew up near there. Went to college there. Trust me, if aliens are going to visit, they sure as hell wouldn’t visit Casper, WY.

Not unless they like crystal meth.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join