It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casper Wyoming Sighting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Wonderin if it was still a cool little town, ...naw, it was always primitive brutal.....my 6th grade sub teacher was the Casper rapist in the 60's...peeking in my sister's windows, writing a nasty pervert note on the sidewalk in....school chalk.......

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yeah I have no idea what it is. I already overstepped my bounds once yesterday (Nunes) . Lol

I’m not going to do it again ..

But I felt strongly enough about it to rule Chinese lanterns .

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: Assassin82

Wonderin if it was still a cool little town, ...naw, it was always primitive brutal.....my 6th grade sub teacher was the Casper rapist in the 60's...peeking in my sister's windows, writing a nasty pervert note on the sidewalk in....school chalk.......

The economic and social impact of Wyoming is completely based on the boom and bust cycle of the coal and oil industry. It introduces people to drugs and people that they aren’t used to. They come and go and so does the money. People become addicted to drugs when the jobs go away. A never ending cycle of hell on wheels.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
They don't look like they're being carried up and away like a lantern on the wind. They're moving too horizontally, imo, and too fast to be lanterns. Just my $0.02.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

They can't be chinese lanterns because they look like they are moving from the northeast to the southwest. The wind in Casper , Wyo comes from the west . looks like they are moving towards Alcova .

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Anything is possible, but the speed and the fact they (mostly) stayed in some sort of formation makes me think they aren't likely lanterns. Interesting video.

I did notice several that seemed brighter than the others
edit on 7/29/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Please.

I know wth a triangle is... both the math definition and what one looks like from personal experience.

Stoopid meme doesn’t mean anything except that you really don’t know that your knee jerk reaction is ill placed.

There are several formations including a chevron, triangle and a hexagonal flat platform thing. They seem to shift around each and move apart. Plastic bags, Mylar balloons and Chinese lanterns would not match that type of movement but would be a bunch of lights moving around in the wind; not in some kind of formation.

If it is fake, good job! But it is interesting which is all I said.

You can have your opinion. It is the internet and we can both be wrong, together!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Chinese lanterns moving fast! I’ve drove through Wyoming when the wind was blowing 80 mph. It had blown several semi’s over on the highway.
All those moving in the same direction at relatively the same speed says wind driven.

These definitely are not Chinese lanterns. We've been sending up Chinese lanterns for years. I've sent them up in large groups as well as individually and they never look anything remotely close to this. Plus in the video they have basically leveled off at the same altitude. If these were actually Chinese lanterns they would continue to rise due to the hot air lift until their fuel burns out.

Not to mention the rate of travel shows stationary clouds just above them. Those clouds would be moving and they are not.

I would lean more towards drones but definitely not Chinese lanterns.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Good video there from the 26th of July.
Chico Xavier might have been right when he 50 years ago predicted that July 2019 would be the start of a wave of UFO sightings.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Either them or, as posted above, Chinese lanterns.

or aliens.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

a reply to: MisterSpock

May 22nd Blackhawk move.

Video was posted on july 27th though. I have # audio on this PC. Did they state another time in the recording?

Otherwise it's months apart from the link you posted.

If you scroll down the comments the uploader of the video commented.

Casper Wyoming july 25th at 2019 around 9:30

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hard to say with any certainty what they are but drones would be my first guess. This Video is 2 years old or better and they were pretty sophisticated then. Decent vid tho...

THIS is very impressive as well.

edit on 2-8-2019 by Lost_Mind because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I love your Tesla M2M

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

Either them or, as posted above, Chinese lanterns.

or aliens.

Who says aliens don't like to travel in little balloons?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join