It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting reported at Gilroy Garlic Festival

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I put a link above, I didn't make it up, there is a quote from his Instagram post. And a source. If you argue against that, you are truly in denial.
edit on 29pmMon, 29 Jul 2019 13:46:18 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

mentioned a white supremacist book

that is all it takes to make one a "white supremacist"?
judging by that you are an antifa extremeist, no?

the shooter is also a smokey the bear extremeist by that logic

you are daft

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

What would conservatives do if

what would a frog do if it had wings???

your made up drivel is just that

Trying to avoid answering the question by answering in riddles? I've seen people on this forum wanting to label Antifa terrorists for punching people. Would you want to label them as terrorists if they shot up a festival? Or not? I'll ask you in particular.
edit on 29pmMon, 29 Jul 2019 13:47:53 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You are even dafter! Did you look at what his post said? Did you read what the book was about?

RE: Is that all it takes to make someone a White Supremacist? I think there is enough proof to show it motivated the shooting, seeing as he was targeting colored people. And I think by the time you have that philosophy and do a mass shooting with it in mind, it counts as White Supremacy. What do you think counts?
edit on 29pmMon, 29 Jul 2019 13:49:44 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 29pmMon, 29 Jul 2019 13:51:20 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

you are labeling something based on someone elses assumption
lol
like I posted it is just as likely he is a smokey the bear extremeist

you are a joke

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I am labelling him a White Supremacist because he posted about White Supremacy on his own Instagram, read a book about it, and chose this festival so he could target coloured people.

What kind of reality are you in?
edit on 29pmMon, 29 Jul 2019 13:50:54 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com...

The police chief said investigators haven't found a motive for the shooting.

but you know better than the po po right?
blame whitey right?

this is why we cant have nice things karen!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

I am labelling him a White Supremacist because he posted about White Supremacy on his own Instagram, read a book about it, and chose this festival so he could target coloured people.

What kind of reality are you in?

you KNOW nothing of such
you read a news story with a now deleted "instagram" post.
provide the post
a second hand accounting is bs
your opinion is bs

the actual police have an opinion vastly different than yours
it is not yet whiteys fault

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

and chose this festival so he could target coloured people.

whoo hooo
OFFICIALLY THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE READ ALL DAY

Pray tell what is the racial makeup of the garlic festival?????
I will wait......

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I see what you are doing, you are discrediting the reliable source to further put yourself in denial. You can't keep on living like this. One day, you will have to face the facts.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

tell what is the racial makeup of the garlic festival?????
I will wait......

Well according to the shooter, it was a good place to find "hordes of mestizos and Silicon Valley white tw**s?" So... he was obviously thinking it is a good place to find Hispanics and Silicon Valley liberals as an added bonus.
edit on 29pmMon, 29 Jul 2019 13:55:59 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 29pmMon, 29 Jul 2019 13:56:16 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
gilroygarlicfestival.com...
no matter how you spin this it was not a target of opportunity for people of color
lol
nice try tho
shows your real colors
white supremacist shoots white people

So... he was obviously thinking

you have no idea what he was thinking
that much is obvious
we know what you want to spin tho

real nice clark

edit on 29/7/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/7/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

tell what is the racial makeup of the garlic festival?????
I will wait......

Well according to the shooter, it was a good place to find "hordes of mestizos and Silicon Valley white tw**s?" So... he was obviously thinking it is a good place to find Hispanics and Silicon Valley liberals as an added bonus.

That’s not what the shooter said at all, his quote about mezitos and white twats had nothing to do with the garlic festival.

The festival was mainly white middle class families, not liberals or Mexicans.
Plus he was half Iranian, if you can’t see the disconnect in your logic based on those 2 facts alone you’re well and truly brainwashed.

Go ask your tarot cards what they think about the whole situation

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: zatara

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: zatara

yep , its your job to protect you and your own......cops are damage control and to help AFTER the fact.......its your job

Sure I go find the shooter and throw him with garlic or with my breath to death. No I, we run..

Anways..if they have one shooter down it will not take lng to find his friend by ascociation.

Really?

No if you carry and someones shootign at you, you know your target.......

youre confusing running with defense.....not surprising from someone who doesnt know the difference......

I swear your response is why so many people are targetted......you have no idea what the hell to do when its you and your own in the sights.............

Get educated......its not the police job to protect you and your fam, its YOURS....YOUR job.........

THeres a saying......in a world full of sheep and wolves.......you can be a sheep, a wolf, or the sheep dog.......make your choice

And yeah youre damn right, as someone whose been under fire, in several theaters of war......im pushing my family back to a safe space and advancing on that damn target...its me or him, and id rather he focus on me than everyone else around me and they get a chance to get out...

Let him or me take the last shot 10/10 I win........breathing or not........

Sorry, you are mistaken me with someone else I think.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Oops double post

edit on 29/7/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I don't know. What did you proggies do when the ANTIFA guy assaulted the ICE center again?

So basically the kid had a post with a white supremacist book in it? How many posts on here from both sides reference white surpemacist stuff for various reasons that have nothing to do with the posters themselves being white supremacists? What about Mein Kampf come to think of it.

Judging by your standard, every single one of us, including, I would guess, you, are white supremacists and Nazis.

Congrats!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So, a lot of those commenting on this seem to have jumped the gun at the beginning trying to steer the discussion towards antifa, then a white supremacist linked book is said to be connected and some jump the gun claiming he was a white supremacist. And, of course the first group, the one that was trying to blame antifa seem to be not happy about the second group claiming that there's a link to white supremacists.
Here's a wild, insane idea.. how about just waiting till the facts come out before adding more fuel to pile of emotional dynamite we are all sitting in?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

www.cbsnews.com...

The police chief said investigators haven't found a motive for the shooting.

kind of like that?

again?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Actually, I believe I said it's California. This could be anything.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

At one time, weren't Italians considered to be something akin to mestizos or whatever?? Then add in the middle eastern ancestry... well.. I have my own theory on this one.
For the time being I will just say that only two type of people do this kind of thing, the insane and those who believe they are fighting a war, or have become convinced that someone is waging a war against them.
edit on 29-7-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join