It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting reported at Gilroy Garlic Festival

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: projectvxn

But I can see California making a new law that would make it illegal to bring any fire arm into the state that is banned in the state by any persons living outside the state. This could lead to illegal search and seizures of non-California residents coming into the state for hunting and recreational sporting events.

I'm pretty sure that's already a law in California. They have pretty much every gun control law you can imagine aside from outright banning of every firearm.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
So the "white supremacy" book he quoted is actually not at all and is anarchist.

Might Is Right or The Survival of the Fittest, is a book by pseudonymous author Ragnar Redbeard. First published in 1890, it heavily advocates egoist anarchism, amorality, consequentialism and psychological hedonism. In Might Is Right, Redbeard rejects conventional ideas of human and natural rights and argues that only strength or physical might can establish moral right (à la Callicles or Thrasymachus). The book also attacks Christianity and Democracy. Friedrich Nietzsche's theories of master–slave moralityand herd mentality serve as a clear inspiration for Redbeard's book written contemporaneously.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

We all need to read past headlines these days because reporters certainly don't.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

they pretty much do allready, when you move to ca from another state you can only bring in guns that are legal and then have to register them in state so they dont need a new law for this one they already have one ,and yeah he had to have a ID from nevada to buy the gun . the gun store he got it from made a post on social media about how normal and happy he seemed vs your standard distraught angry gun purchases if it makes sense?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Chopper footage from the scene

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn>>> This kid is being painted as a white supremacist but if you dig a little he comes up more as a pro Illuminati drone and quite possibly an MK Ultra asset. The book he quoted was marginally white supremacist but also ghost authored by the Illuminati. Then look at his family's background and it points towards MK Ultra. Iranian expatriates, ex military, government, some charges of sexual abuse. They're already dropping the story since they couldn't bleach his social media history fast enough to gibe with an official narrative.
I listened to a screwball on Sirius Progressive and he was spinning this story to attack Trump and now I can see he was just making up BS without any facts.

edit on 30-7-2019 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

"They’re weapons of mass destruction," Newsom said, referring to the type of gun used by the suspect. "Their purpose is to exact as much damage on human beings as possible. They have no place in our society, let alone in this country, let alone in this state."

"weapons of mass destruction"
never let a crisis go to waste mr newsom

FBI Special Agent Craig Fair said the agency is still investigating the motive. He said ideological leanings were among factors to be reviewed.

no motive from the fbi

interesting

California has some of the strictest gun laws in the country.

that wont stop them from passing more tho

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellmutt
Maybe we'll find out the motive eventually. So far, all we know is his own words that he was "really angry". What made him angry? At this point, we can only speculate. Something apparently made him crazy and pushed him over the edge...

Supposedly he hated white people and white Hispanic people.

“Why overcrowd towns and pave more open space to make room for hordes of mestizos and Silicon Valley white twats?” “Mestizo” is a slur against people of mixed racial heritage, often white and Hispanic.

That explains why the media hasn't mentioned his social media yet.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Hellmutt
Maybe we'll find out the motive eventually. So far, all we know is his own words that he was "really angry". What made him angry? At this point, we can only speculate. Something apparently made him crazy and pushed him over the edge...

Supposedly he hated white people and white Hispanic people.

“Why overcrowd towns and pave more open space to make room for hordes of mestizos and Silicon Valley white twats?” “Mestizo” is a slur against people of mixed racial heritage, often white and Hispanic.

That explains why the media hasn't mentioned his social media yet.

Yup and of course the CNN shills are all over claiming he was a white supremacist.

I have Bill Clinton's autobiography in my library, that doesn't mean I like the man or agree with his politics.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Notice how all reports of the second person involved have disappeared. As usual

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

What does it matter, they got the "shooter".

I'm sure the handler is back home, with his family, back in the day to day grind at his local 3 letter doing "good" for his country.

Move along and just focus on the aftermath and the "change" to come.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Gunshot echo. Reports of multiple shooters are often wrong.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Gunshot echo. Reports of multiple shooters are often wrong.

This usually occurs in the case of mass shootings, particularly those involving high-schoolers.

Initially, initial reports of "more than one shooter at large" are reported but in the end, after the dust has settled, it usually turns out to be just the one shooter...

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

He could also be just another victim of anti-male culture too.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Chicago had a bigger weekend but nobody cares. 9 I think and 40 some wounded. Another gun free zone.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Chicago had a bigger weekend but nobody cares. 9 I think and 40 some wounded. Another gun free zone.

Yeah but a lot of those victims are black, so the anti-gun extremists don't care.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Well with the mention of the book title justifing "extreme right wing white supremacist" motives; the photos of a Muslim makes it islamic jihadist as well, right?

So, you have no idea that Muslim radicals can also be racists? Like for example in Sudan, Arab Muslims began a jihad in 1983, if I remember correctly, when their President (or whatever his title is) called for the jihad against Christians in which they murdered over 2.5 million Christians. The first jihad ended in 2003, but then he called for another jihad and this time against non-Arab muslims in which they began to murder black muslims. That second jihad proves Muslim radicals can also be racist.

Similar "jihads" have been, and are occurring throughout the world and which include attacking people for the color of their skin, not just for their religious beliefs.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
"active shooter incident at Gilroy’s Christmas Hill Park" - I'm asking if you knew what the cause was?

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join