It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Their plan is rather clear now, start WW3.

If we witnessed a nuclear holocaust in most of the US, Russia and China.. With HRC as president.. it would be pretty easy for her to say...to the survivors " look at what War has done to this planet, it's now time for a one world government, to ensure this never happens again". As we crawl out of our bunkers hungry and terrified, that would seem like a great idea.

HRC was supposed to be the 1st President of the NWO..

ThanQ for stepping in.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wonder if the Dayton shooter has connects to Toledo. Dayton is a town I have been familiar with for quite some time in regards to other, seemingly unrelated, fields of research. Namely UFO stuff and it seems often times UFO and spooks go hand in hand.

The only thing I know about Toledo itself is that their football team punches WAY above their heads. Which means there is probably seriously high levels of corruption within the Toledo university.

I'd bet they've got some "cutting edge" psychiatric stuff going on there. Just a hunch.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Yea, quite possible. George made a connection to Toledo amongst a host of other topics.

Around the 1:25 min mark.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

OMG, you make too much sense.

Good news so many people are waking up to this. it comes across their twitter threads regardless their affiliation.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Why not an ATS thread for only Q to post on; a read only? Would ATS suffer the same fate?

Probably. Maybe a distributed network, that includes us, though.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Not all women are ladies.

And i apologize if you were offended by bad words

Not to mention the bobs and vagene..... ;O)

edit on 5-8-2019 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yeah, I am not very smart..paying attention does pay dividends though.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: 0bserver1

I think the same Tripcode could not be provenance on a new site back to the same person/people who used it on 8chan.

However, after 3570 posts on 8chan I think we have more than enough data to interpret a "fingerprint" of Q to cross check any new posts on another site. The 8chan posts are too precise!

For example, I reckon I could tell within 30 to 50 new posts:

a) whether the number and balance of key numbers in timestamps and decodes matches the curve of those from 8chan,
b) whether the timings of posts are within a 5% normal distribution of those to date from 8chan,
c) whether the grammar and incorrect grammar is the same,
d) whether the picture filenames follow the same sequence of hex strings as those on Q pics to date (i.e. from same camera),
e) whether the pattern of coding methods follows the same sequence,
...etc.

Yup. It's like fingerprints.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
A web archive of the Dayton shooter's Twit account that has been deleted by those who don't want you to know he was Antifa or a supporter of *WARREN*
Link

edit on Mon Aug 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

ANTIFA is in front of the line for being labeled as a "Terrorist Organization".

CNN says the Dayton, Ohio mass murderer was a devout LEFTY who supported ANTIFA.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

The REVERSE POST functionality I added earlier has just uncovered a NEW WAY to link connected posts.

I think this find also gives new meaning to the Q signatures "Q+" and "Q, Delta".

Examples:
1) Q3246:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 87b5e7 No.5943535 📁
Mar 28 2019 12:23:40 (EST)
D0vW1HYX0AEiOqE.jpg

twitter.com...📁
You have more than you know.
Q

When you reverse the post then StartOfLines decode becomes EndOfLines decode which gives:
Q.4 = the connected post!

2) Q1699:

To all Americans, please pray.
B8028-Z-KDHYQ-M5-ZAF1aT9
Q+

EndOfLines decode gives... (Q)+9.... 1699+9 = Q1708:

What if the UK gov worked hand-in-hand w/ the Hussein admin to sabotage the 2016 election?
Data collection.
Voice.
Video.
Bugging.
Creation of fake intel dossier using ex spy.
Co-sponsor insurance policy re: POTUS election.
PS.
LP.
No Name.
Clapper.
Brennan.
Rice.
LL.
HRC.
BC.
Hussein.
+22
What if intel masked penetration(s) to frame Russia?
Crowdstrike?
Servers.
SR.
JA.
Why does the UK gov desperately want JA?
Think source files.
The more you know.

Q

3) Q756 is signed Q, Delta:

EndOflinesDecode gives A]]]KKEKKKKKKKKK_""""3]]]]N214KZ

(Loving the KKEKKKKKKKKK!)

"""" = 8x bait
N214KZ = Plane registration?

I had wondered whether Q, Delta may mean to look for a Q post, say, 10 minutes later. Needs more investigation.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: crankyoldman

The crap sure did hit the fan when JE was taken in didn't it.

Right now the furor over it barely rises to the level of outrage related to a teeeveee show being canceled.

Imagine waking up and finding out your favorite politician, favorite CEO, favorite celeb, favorite teeeveee presenter is a JE client with an open account.

The Civil suits are worse then the criminal for them - lesser burden, money, no gag orders, PR o'plenty, public filings, and whispers of witnesses being subpoenaed and of course the public exposure.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: carewemust

Those are all great questions.

I mean, let's face it when it comes to Epstein, that mofo is most likely gonna die in custody. I just hope that they truly do have everything and it won't matter in the end.

I'm more concerned that the people in charge of prosecuting him and any of his "customers" will be intimidated into not doing much, during this long wait. Sort of like how threats against Michael Flynn's son caused the General to give in to the corrupt FBI/Mueller team.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

If 8 doesn't go back up, I think we have more than enough to identify Q. At the same time Q stated ' No outside Comm's" they also said "dis-info is necessary". If 8 is gone and Q begins to drop elsewhere..I would think POTUS tweets would be key in determining authenticity.

You have more than you know

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

In a previous thread, someone brought up Les Wexner and The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Battelle Memorial Institute...

"Battelle exposed in anthrax biochemical conspiracy"
freepress.org...

A research study that has recently been obtained through FOIA offers stunning confirmation that Wright-Patterson Air Force base contracted Battelle Memorial Institute to analyze material from a crashed UFO at Roswell in 1947. Remarkably, the co-author of this very metals study is the same scientist who decades ago had confessed that he had examined extraterrestrial metal from a crashed UFO while he was a research scientist at Battelle.

nexusilluminati.blogspot.com...
edit on 6-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Guess I need to watch my political nicknames.

Wow, had to read that twice, CNN??

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Because my life involves interacting with a lot of people, my main concerns always revolve around what the public (aka "voters") think.

Exposing household name politicians and officials as criminals is critical to Donald Trump winning in 2020. IMO, it's 100 times more important to expose Mr. "Trusted and Established" Joe Biden, than it is to lock up Comey or Hillary.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Epstein Was Briefly Wexner’s Neighbor in Ohio. In 1988, Wexner purchased large plots of land in New Albany, which he subsequently developed into a kind of model town with rows of stately Georgian-style townhouses, mixed-use space for business, and a country club with a world class golf course.

www.fashionbeautynews.net...
edit on 6-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Right now the furor over it barely rises to the level of outrage related to a teeeveee show being canceled."

Their en lies the problem Cranky. The pathetic excuse that claims to be the "News" in this country is silent.

Journalism is dead!! We have a man (in custody) who has been front and center to "Human's as Currency"

What does the MSM talk about...Every GD thing besides him.

They even kill people to deflect.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

re: www.cnn.com...

CNN’s Paul Murphy and Konstantin Toropin authored the article. They may be newbies. Newbies who will be looking for another job soon.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

OSSA PROPERTIES, INC.

Company Number
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
18 March 1991 (over 28 years ago)
Company Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
Jurisdiction
New York (US)
Registered Address

30 EAST 60TH STREET, SUITE 403, NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10022
United States

Previous Names

OSSA PROPERTIES, INC.

Directors / Officers

ANTHONY BARRETT, chief executive officer
OSSA PROPERTIES, INC, dos process agent

Open Corporates

EB DARA, INC.

Company Number
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
7 May 1991 (about 28 years ago)
Company Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
Jurisdiction
New York (US)
Registered Address

301 E 66TH ST
NEW YORK
NEW YORK
United States

Previous Names

EB DARA, INC.

Directors / Officers

ANTHONY BARRETT, chief executive officer
OSSA PROPERTIES, INC, dos process agent

Open Corporates

Anthony Barrett
Ossa Properties Inc
Greater New York City Area
Real Estate
Ossa PropertiesOssa Properties
New York UniversityNew York University
273 connections

LinkedIn

Mark Epstein was one of the key villains of Cooper Union’s recent history. As Felix Salmon wrote in Reuters in 2013: “Epstein… was intimately involved in most of Cooper Union’s worst decisions,” the most major of which was the $175 million mortgage to build the New Academic Building, a move that almost bankrupted the school, necessitating the imposition of tuition for the first time since its founding by Peter Cooper in 1859. He then publicly blamed the alumni for not doing enough, comparing Cooper’s alumni giving numbers unfavorably with Princeton University, an institution of vastly different scale and purpose.
“The epicenter of the scandal engulfing wealthy pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is his mansion on East 71st Street, but real estate records show he also has been involved in his billionaire neighbor’s house and another East Side property belonging to his brother.” It gets complicated, but it appears that the company set up as owner of Jeffrey’s mansion has its mailing address in a building owned by his brother Mark.

The article continues: “On the deed, the Nine East 71st Street Corp. listed as its address unit 10F at 301 E. 66th St. Both the unit and the building, records show, belong to 301/66 Owners Corp, an affiliate of Ossa Properties—the real estate company belonging to Mark Epstein, formerly the board chairman at Cooper Union. Numerous news reports have identified Mark as Jeffrey Epstein’s brother, including a 2009 New York Post article that quoted an attorney for several of the underage girls who accused the financier of sexual assault. The lawyer, Brad Edwards, asserted at the time that Jeffrey Epstein had rented apartments at 301 E. 66th St. for the accusers.”
“…he spent four years at NYC based investment management firm, J Epstein & Co. (Wexner Investment Company) and Ossa Properties, an affiliated NYC real estate investment company.”

There it is. Wexner was Jeffrey Epstein’s principle client — or only known client. Ossa, Mark’s company, was affiliated with Wexner/Jeffrey. That’s where his money came from.
“…records show at least two 1991 filings where Ossa’s (Mark’s real estate company) address is listed as “475 Madison Avenue” — the home of J. Epstein & Co. and a charitable foundation named “Epstein Interests.” It’s also the same office where Jeffrey Epstein’s attorney, Darren Indyke, first registered a company called E Management. According to court documents, E Management was operated by Brunel, the owner of MC2.” MC2 is the modeling agency alleged to have been a source of young girls for Jeffrey Epstein.

New York/Brothers

Three companies have been linked to this address through corporate registration records. These are some of the names: Sagaponack Wyeth Inc and Sagaponack Studio LLC. Based on records obtained from the official source, we believe 50 permits have been issued for activities at this address to date. Here are some excerpts from the permit #2655295. According to the permit application, the work was planned to be performed on the property belonging to Anthony Barrett. [redacted by jadedANDcynical] is the phone number of the property owner. Parts of the permitted work were entrusted to the following contractor: Pedro Baluyut (Richfield Construction In). [redacted by jadedANDcynical] is the phone number of the contractor that performed the work at this address. On September 11, 2018, the last permit for work at this address was issued. Eleven website domain names were linked to this address, according to WHOIS archive records. John Birch is the name of the registrant.
The permit application was filed on Sep 11, 2018. The permit was issued on Sep 11, 2018 with an expiration date of Aug 9, 2019. This is an initial permit, which means this is the first time the permit was applied for the job. The permit's current status is ISSUED. This is the first time the permit was applied for this job. The application was submitted as Professionally Certified. The work was planned to be carried out on the property owned by DARA PARTNERS LP (MARK EPSTEIN was associated with the entity at that time). Owner's address was [redacted by jadedANDcynical]. Owners's phone was [redacted by jadedANDcynical]. This permit was issued for job of type A3 - a minor work that doesn't change the use, egress, or occupancy of the building. The permit was given to WINICK PRODUCTIONS, LLC, which was represented by ELLIOT WINICK. Permittee's phone number was [redacted by jadedANDcynical]. Permittee's license was listed as follows: GC 0039485 (General Contractor).

clustrmaps

Quite a few more work permits listed at the above linked website.

The French neoclassical townhouse at 9 East 71st Street is on one of the most fashionable blocks on the Upper East Side. Bookended to the west by the Frick Collection on Fifth Avenue and the 1810 St. James’ Church just across Madison Avenue in the east, is not usually the kind of place that FBI agents use a crowbar to access.

But the home is having a moment of infamy, as the $77-million house of horrors where financier Jeffrey Epstein lived and allegedly sexually abused underage girls; lurid photos of girls were discovered in a safe during the FBI raid.

The Secret History of Jeffrey Epstein's New York Townhouse

Look at who is listed as his next door neighbor:

Just a coincidence, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join