It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Back to 4 chan.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Do you believe in coincidences? Today of all days...

Cesar Sayoc sentenced to 20 years:

His lawyers said: "In this darkness, Mr Sayoc found light in Donald J Trump. The combination of his cognitive deficiencies, steroid-induced delusional thinking, political naivete and his isolation resulted in Mr Sayoc being unable to critically evaluate these claims [he saw online]."

Also:
North Korea fires 2 more missiles.

edit on 5-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There was discussion about camp David in this thread but mostly in relation to George Soros possibly being held there because it was called a "special place"... xref Q330 and Q365.

Interesting,
Camp David is definitely secure. And it's not as cushy as the media makes it sound. It's very bare bones and basic. Stark would be a good description. Would be a good place to quietly hold a scumbag like Soros.

Though I'm not sure we would be so lucky as for that to happen.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
WOW OOOOOPP

KFOX News in El Paso reported the WALMART SHOOTING minutes before it actually happened during a LIVE broadcast.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
A web archive of the Dayton shooter's Twit account that has been deleted by those who don't want you to know he was Antifa or a supporter of *WARREN*
Link

edit on Mon Aug 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Didn't the shooting happen round 10am? That video shows 3pm.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I have to wonder what the anons are going through right now, especially those that have been 100% focused on Q Research. Where are they "congregating"?

Gab.com and MeWe.com is just a BOOOOming

having trouble keeping up with the friend request lol

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Rod Rosenstein Contacted Mueller About Special Counsel 14 Hours After Comey Fired…

Timeline breakdown of JC firing RM Hiring. Two things stick out to me...

♦ Wednesday May 17th, 2017: The next day, May 17th, 2017, Rod Rosenstein and Andrew McCabe go to brief the congressional “Gang-of-Eight”: Paul Ryan, Nancy Pelosi, ¹Devin Nunes, Adam Schiff, Mitch McConnell, Chuck Schumer, Richard Burr and Mark Warner.

^^^ One white hat. Imagine you are that person. Imagine you thought you'd school them about DJT and the great awakening. Then imagine knowing you'd have to stay silent, lie, obfuscate your position. DJT said Nunes would be a hero in the end...

Everything Mueller and Rosenstein were doing in late 2017 and throughout 2018 was intended to drag-out the Russia conspiracy narrative as long as possible, even though there was no actual Trump-Russia investigation taking place.

In retrospect this is obvious. The reason is obvious. This event exposed Media most of all, also FBI, other countries (fiveye) and it was used as a tool to misdirect, confuse and so much more. Without it there is No Q, without Q there is no SC investigation.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Back to 4 chan.

That be like going back to your EX-Wife
Not the best idea

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
8ch attempting to come back online. Not sure. No DNS yet.

http:// 206.223.147.214/qresearch/catalog.html

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Back to 4 chan.

That be like going back to your EX-Wife
Not the best idea

Not the best place by any means but people have congregated there until 8ch back online.

I saw a Q Research thread there today which I hadn't seen in a long time.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Didn't the shooting happen round 10am? That video shows 3pm.

that was the El Paso shooting

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Thinq about it.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
8ch attempting to come back online. Not sure. No DNS yet.

http:// 206.223.147.214/qresearch/catalog.html

8Chan is 5 by 5
Awesome

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
No sadly it isnt. That was from this morning then it went dark again. IT is good if you want to collect some of the dig links war room etc. though

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If something big is going to happen, I hope it is soon.
I feel this is the beginning of the end.....

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Correct. Nothing posted since 11:30am.

Just tweeted from

@CodeMonkeyZ

Currently setting up 5 more onion routes to help ease some of the bottlenecks into our hidden service.
7:17 PM - 5 Aug 2019

edit on 5-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Dup
edit on 5-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I originally posted this as a response to this thread earlier, "8chan goes offline after Cloudflare pulls support for website used by El Paso suspect."

Im going to put it here also because I think it is pretty clear what is really going on with the 8 chan. Or at least how I see it.

"There are a few problems with how this all went down. First of all the "manifest" was originally posted on 4chan. Someone had simple grabbed the manifest and shared it on the 8. One problem with that was some of the 8 chan anons figured out it was actually posted 12 minutes after the shooting started. Thats the first screw up.
(edit to add: Now we also know 1 fox news affiliate reported the shooting before it started.)

I dont know how many of you actually saw it, but I have it and it had to be written by someone that was very articulate and extremely literate. Now I never met the shooter (s) obviously, but I find this a little suspect.

Taking into account that most of the recent shootings that have been blamed on the 8 actually did originate on the 4. What I mean by this are the "shooters" themselves. They were posting on 4 chan. Things they accused the 4 of actually came from the 8. Those kind of things were the digs from the anons that found the actual holes in the news stories etc. So as you can see it is a very tangled mess.

Now what does 8 chan have that 4 doesnt? For one it has the Q board and that is where the heavy digs really occur as far as a information flow. Not all of it Q related, but the news is watched closely there and things are picked right down to the bone in fact and discrepancy findings.

When you have a collection of "autistic" folks digging into your business and finding all the holes in the story you are trying to present through the MSM, and they are also capable of moving those truths out through social networks on a pretty massive scale, You have a BIG PROBLEM. One example which Im sure most of you have seen by now is the NY POST changing the guy they are accusing of being the El Paso shooter. Thats not even mentioning all the Official Pdf kind of files they find.

Yes both Chans have a lot of nutcases on them, but that one Q board is the one they really wanted down. They have tried to for months to derail it to no avail. They know it was getting new readers of it daily. They posted all kind of sick things to try and deter the new readers. None of it worked. They were simple muted and put on ignore and the research continued on.

Whether Q is real or not is beside the point. The threat was the information being dug up on a daily bases. That is what scares them.
This site itself used to have some terrific digs. It was awesome. Politics took a lot of the life out of this site and derailed it pretty good sadly. Thing is though, this side could have also been considered a threat in its day. ATS is just more polished. The chans are RAW.

The thing that is most important and shouldn't be forgotten nor overlooked in this whole mess is FREE SPEECH. This should concern anyone and everyone. That is what is really being threatened now and that's the ball you really need to keep your eyes on."

Real time:
One other thing to keep in mind also which I did see shared here was Q did mention the Patriots Fight board would become the main board eventually. Q did clear all drops from it just a few days ago. Was Q aware of this bogus Manifest? Im guessing there had to be some sort of chatter the NSA was picking up in regards to all this. I see the potential for a huge Q Proof out of this in some form. What it may be is open to debate, but the possibilities are open. Is this or was this also part of "The Plan"

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nice. Are they going to direct to the board from this morning do you know?

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join