It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Under pressure from (?), the New York Times changed its headline to be less "Trump Friendly" than it was originally.

See Before vs After at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-167633

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That's definitely a tail number..

N214QS
EJA214
LANDED 1 HOUR 15 MINUTES AGO

flightaware.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, ...Ding, Ding, Ding (alarm)... We've covered a Paul P Murphy tweet in the last 48 hours... It appears he was following one of the shooters on twitter BEFORE the shootings!!! He also messaged the infinitychan twitter account!

See This tweet

edit on 6-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I made a post about Paul Murphy just last night. Turns out he was following the El Paso shooter BEFORE the shooting happened. He is a producer at CNN.

CherokeeTroy,

I looked at University of Toledo's psychology and psychiatry pages. They do have a pretty good "mental health" division at their University but nothing jumped out at me screaming "NEFARIOUS!" They do a lot of research on PTSD and one of their peeps recently won a Fullbright fellowship that is taking her to The Netherlands to study how they approach child abuse prevention. I thought that was odd a bit because Prez recently drew attention to The Netherlands in an interview I believe.

BUT, I do think I may have found out why Prez pointed out Toledo.

Former Peruvian President Alejandro Toledo was recently arrested in the US (like 2 weeks ago) on corruption charges. I don't remember this being discussed specifically although I do remember reading his predecessor committed suicide because he was about to go down too.
www.bbc.com...

ETA: As far as Wright Patterson goes, I think it's pretty well established that that base takes up more area under ground than the entire area of Dayton, Ohio is above ground. It is home to the US' ONLY reverse engineering lab. So if the Roswell stuff is true, the wreckage definitely ended up there.

Large base, UFO research...Sure recipe for spook activities.

edit on 6-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

That's a tad worrying Sabre because the decode ended N214KZ

KZ = Kill Zone?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I noticed that as well. What cities did Uruguay deem to be flight risks again? I believe one was Baltimore

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

care, ...Ding, Ding, Ding (alarm)... We've covered a Paul P Murphy tweet in the last 48 hours... It appears he was following one of the shooters on twitter BEFORE the shootings!!! He also messaged the infinitychan twitter account!

See This tweet

It looks like Paul Murphy was a fan of the El Paso shooter. But he also named the Dayton shooter as a Lefty who is pledged to ANTIFA. Maybe Murphy simply wasn't trying to hide what he supports. In that case, he's affirming that CNN = Enemy of the People.

edit on 8/6/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Where have we seen that type of CNN foreknowledge before? Roger Stone arrest.
Still some bad actors in the FBI.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Detroit and Albuquerque.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Eye's on

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

BUT, I do think I may have found out why Prez pointed out Toledo.

Former Peruvian President Alejandro Toledo was recently arrested in the US (like 2 weeks ago) on corruption charges. I don't remember this being discussed specifically although I do remember reading his predecessor committed suicide because he was about to go down too.
www.bbc.com...

I made a short post on former Peru presidents some 30-40 pages back. Actually the past 5 Peru presidents including Toledo have been charged, arrested or resigned due to corruption charges. Highly corrupt country.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
KABOOM! Shock n' Awe... crank up the volume.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Federal Judge Reggie Walton is calling A.G. Barr a LIAR.

lawandcrime.com...

Is there anything Walton can do to punish the Attorney General?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

That post must have not made it to the long term memory banks. Lol. There is just a TON of info in these threads.

At any rate, I'm assuming Trump may have been trying to draw attention to this guy. Wonder who he rubs elbows with here in the US. I bet if I got 5 guesses I could guess 2 or 3 of them.

Hillary Clinton
Barry Hussein
George Bush Jr.
No name
Beto O'Rourke

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

LOL. No worries. I get memory holed myself.

If that Toledo arrest is related to the Mexican PRI (old guard gov't party) than it's likely drugs for guns and he had a few US Dem politicians in his pocket (bribes). Big shipments of coke originate out of Peru.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Lets go!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

What we do know is that Q said "The month of AUGUST is traditionally very HOT." And that on Aug 17 the Hot August music festival takes place in Baltimore county in direct vicinity to Baltimore city.

Maybe time to give also a look to these:

12 Ways to Have Fun in August in the Detroit Area

Albuquerque, NM August Events

ETA: maybe especially paying attention to events relating to tradition ("The month of AUGUST is traditionally very HOT.") .

African World Festival August 16 - 18, Detroit link looks like a candidate and also includes Aug 17th like the Baltimore event.
edit on 6-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join