It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Nice! I remember that map from election night. Speaks volumes.

Larger size

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Did you know that Acting DNI Susan M. Gordon...

She also previously led the creation of the spy agency’s venture capital arm In-Q-Tel and was the intelligence community’s focal point for biological research, development and engineering programs for collection and operations.

source

That sounds like a crazy job description.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Q asked if Cummings received funding from Obama's ARRA

EC's charity website (Center for Global Policy Solutions):

Additionally, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 provided funding to help stimulate the economy through federal tax relief, expansion of unemployment benefits, and other social welfare provisions. It also provided tax-exempt recovery bonds to areas with high unemployment, which paid for on-the-job training, education, and infrastructure

globalpolicysolutions.org...
edit on 29-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Cacti --- san pedro ?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Sorry But I don't trust the source.

According to "Whois Atlanticoquotidiano.it", Atlanticoquotidiano is owned by hidden since 2018. Atlanticoquotidiano was registered with IT-Nic on October 23, 2017. hidden resides in Pakistan.

Can't find any info of the owners. But if they are hiding who they are their reporting should be taken with a heavy grain of salt.

There was a lot of could bes and maybes in those articles as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Meaningless propaganda tool.

Look at the map in 2008-2012.

Still very red even though obama won in a landslide both times.

It's the amount of people that live in those areas that mater not the color schemes of a map.

Think of this. When obama destroyed the repubs in 2008 did you think the repubs would never gain power again?
That was a blow out. So it would be silly to think that a close race like 2016 would signal the end of a party.
Just two years later and that party swept the house like it was easy. The map turned very blue for the house race.
Does that mean they will keep it and repubs will never win the house again?

Of course not.

Don't fall for the pretty propaganda pictures. Look at the numbers. look at how close everything was in 2016.

I still predict a repeat of the 2016-2018 numbers. I doubt our government will change much at all after 2020.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Jeez, it's almost like "Blackout Sundays"

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: carewemust
I don't know..that had me wondering as well. Maybe Awan?
Maybe Weiner?
Could even be JE..either way it signals birds are singing.

Yep...probably IMRAN AWAN.

President Donald Trump called for Awan to be investigated for espionage in several posts on Twitter, including one in April 2018 when he referred to Awan as the "Pakistani mystery man", and another in June 2018 when he wrote, "Our Justice Department must not let Awan & Debbie Wasserman Schultz off the hook."

Days after Awan was cleared of espionage accusations, Trump mentioned the conspiracy theory during a press conference with Vladimir Putin at a summit in Helsinki, asking "what happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC?"

Trump had been asked if he believed Putin or American intelligence regarding 2016 election interference.

The judge who sentenced Awan in the bank fraud case criticized these conspiracy theories, calling them "an unbelievable onslaught of scurrilous media attacks to which he and his family have been subjected," adding there had been "accusations lobbed at him from the highest branches of the government, all of which have been proved to be without foundation by the FBI and the Department of Justice."
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

It will be extra-gratifying to learn that some Federal Judges were (are) DIRTY, and to see each of them exposed/punished.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Today Q put in brackets these three:
[AWAN]
[DWS]
[D_Congress]

hmmmm....Is something about to finally get done with those three?

Look what DJT tweeted last summer: twitter.com...

Donald J. Trump
Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Our Justice Department must not let Awan & Debbie Wasserman Schultz off the hook. The Democrat I.T. scandal is a key to much of the corruption we see today. They want to make a “plea deal” to hide what is on their Server. Where is Server? Really bad!
7:07 AM - 7 Jun 2018

A month later Q drops the below and includes a graphic of the above tweet.

The SWAMP is being DRAINED
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
3 Jul 2018 - 10:59:37 AM

96DD9F4B-7B96-4886-B93E-A0426BE18CF1.jpeg

Logical thinking.
Why was the case against AWAN filed under BANK FRAUD?
The result today is re: BANK FRAUD.
See last.
Connect.
The SWAMP is being DRAINED.
Q
edit on 29-7-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Question: If Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats resigns effective 7/31/2019, will a TEMP DNI be put in place, pending confirmation of a permanent DNI? (aka Scaramucci/Whitaker model)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Question: If Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats resigns effective 7/31/2019, will a TEMP DNI be put in place, pending confirmation of a permanent DNI? (aka Scaramucci/Whitaker model)

I think that's what Q was hinting at. Whoever steps into that short term role will have a mission.

🤞

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: carewemust

I think that's what Q was hinting at. Whoever steps into that short term role will have a mission.

🤞

Maybe a Top Secret mission like Scaramucci and Whitaker had. To this day, I still can't tell you what either of them did that was "special".

BTW... Texas Congressman John Ratcliffe confirms that he is to replace Dan Coats as Director of National Intelligence.

I am deeply grateful to President Trump for the opportunity to lead our Nation’s intelligence community and work on behalf of all the public servants who are tirelessly devoted to defending the security and safety of the United States.

President Trump’s call to serve in this role was not one I could ignore, and I am incredibly thankful to him for this great honor. I look forward to my new role with energy and focus.

It has been the privilege of my lifetime to be the voice for the people of the Fourth District of Texas over the past five years. I will take their wisdom and common sense with me in my new role, and I will always remember with pride my service to them, and all that we have accomplished together.
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Thank you for the responses! CrankyOldMan, could you shed any light on what either of these two have been up to? You see, if one reads the Art of War (Trumps favorite book) would state that one should keep an appearance that is conducive to keeping your enemy guessing instead of coming to actual conclusion. That's not verbatim, btw (anti-bookNazism), but one can see the obvious advantage of this AND that the Q Mil-Op is using it. So any tidbits of these one-time contenders that have gone into shadow... something is telling me that they are hardly "done".

Scraed... you seem to be living up to your name. You talk of the waiting (can't blame neuro-typicals on that one), but I don't think you are getting the scope of the problem being attacked here. So perhaps a medical-allegory will help. When there is cancer, what is the hardest part of removal? It will METASTASIZE. This corruption of the global political/religious/economic elite functions in the same manner; regular removal operations will SPREAD the virus that they are... I think this has HAPPENED multiple times throughout history.

I don't know to what extent you know of recorded history, but there HAVE been efforts to purge this cancer. It "works", but it also metastasizes the remnants and scatters them to the winds. Generally within 200 years the cancer is back and MUCH stronger. Because of the method of extracting.

So if someone were 100% SERIOUS on killing this, FOR EVER... you gotta shut down EVERY mode of escape, so when extraction time comes, there is no metastasized spread. I think this sickness survives ONLY THROUGH THIS METASTASIZING... has no living essence itself. Do you see why the endless maneuvering is necessary? Why this HAS to take a long time?

All that being said... you remind me of a CCR song, "Someday will never come". And your point is NOT lost upon me. At all.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Q asked if Cummings received funding from Obama's ARRA

EC's charity website (Center for Global Policy Solutions):

Additionally, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 provided funding to help stimulate the economy through federal tax relief, expansion of unemployment benefits, and other social welfare provisions. It also provided tax-exempt recovery bonds to areas with high unemployment, which paid for on-the-job training, education, and infrastructure

globalpolicysolutions.org...

Another couple whom never thought SHE would LOSE! PANIC

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Just want to re-post the latest Q drop...This may be more interesting than we think.

The Swamp Runs Deep
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Jul 2019 - 7:53:47 PM
The SWAMP runs deep.
DNC server(s) hold many answers.
SCARAMUCCI MODEL.
DNI & NSA
[AWAN]
[DWS]
[D_Congress]
House of Cards.
You didn't think the plea deal was the end did you?
Q

Why is it always server(s) ? Was HRC Shadowed..as in we have it all? Was it really cleaned...like with a cloth?

SCARAMUCCI MODEL -- understood as a "placeholder" who currently has that position? beyond Coats?

AWAN and DWS -- You didn't think the plea deal was the end did you?

My take from all this...Where is HUMA? and what connection does she have to Ilhan Omar and Qatar.

qmap.pub...

SCARAMUCCI MODEL was basically a traditional company 'Hatchet Man' role...guy temporarily brought in from outside to fire specific employees, while giving cover to executive branch.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The AWAN please deal.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

His district got 1.5 billion dollars from this. 1.5 BILLION!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: dashen

Thank you again for keeping the research alive with yet another thread.

We win again.

I also thank you Dashen. You, Rel along with some fine help from cranky and so many others have made this an eye opening, thought provoking set of OP's. The likes of which will probably never be more important or more well read. God speed the end of the cabal we all seek to expose for what they have done to humankind.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Like the Bobs from Office Space.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join