It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Interesting.....AG Barr is in London today.

twitter.com...

Today, 🇺🇸 Attorney General William Barr &
@DHSgov
Acting Deputy Secretary
@TSA_Pekoske
are in London for the Five Country Ministerial meetings with 🇦🇺🇳🇿🇬🇧🇨🇦
@ukhomeoffice
- focusing on the opportunities and risks that new technologies pose.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

With FVEY.

errybody got some splainin to do

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

In the spiritual community there is a type of human that is referred to as an 'empty seater ' or they could even be a 'walk -in'. They're everywhere...could even be a member of your own family

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yep! A more modern term for them would be NPC's (non player characters). The mindless computer controlled characters that you interact with in a video game. This could also apply to the large percentage of people out there who do not think in actual words, and who do not have an inner monologue.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Legan’s paternal grandfather was Tom Legan, a West Point graduate who died in May 2018. According to his obituary, the elder Legan served as a “captain in Korea as a Nuclear Weapons Officer and completed his military service in Germany. As a civilian, Tom was Western Regional Marketing Director for Kaiser Cement and was thereafter appointed and then elected as Santa Clara County Supervisor for two terms.”

In 1988, he was acquitted by a jury of the alleged rape of his eldest daughter. The Los Angeles Times reported that he was “found innocent Friday of three counts of molesting his elder daughter in 1982.” Legan was seeking re-election at the time.

heavy.com...

Also last night a witness posted a pic and reported police had tackled the suspect then shot him in the head.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Some interesting finds I've made looking at drone footage of the SUNDIAL at Epstein's island, Little St. James, curtesy of JoshWhottv footage:

1) I think the large stone, under the iron triangle shaped hand, IS a sacrificial altar because:
if you look closely at this pic:

a) There is a sharp white triangular formation in the rock that is an extension of the Sunray at 12 o'clock,
b) There is a carved out rampant Bull, on the stone, to the left of that white ray,
c) The XII mark is on the stone rather than the sundial, making it an extension of the sun (dial),

2) Looking at the stone at the 6 o'clock "VI" marker, it is smaller than the 12 o'clock stone but larger than the rest. It ALSO has the white triangle of Quartz on it that acts like an extension of the sunray.

3) Look at the relationship between the sundial and the pyramid with a Leyline stone for an Eye, just next to it:

a) The pyramid junction appears to be boundaried between the opposite sides of the 5 (V) and 6 (VI) rays. If extended these lines also boundary the TEMPLE and KILL PIT:

4) The Qclock, that has been derived from Q clues, has a MIRROR on a line connected between the 25th minute position on the clock (5 o'clock) and the opposite side of the clock (11 o'clock on a normal clock face).
a) Is this a coincidence? That using the sundial equivalent of the MIRROR from the "V" point on the sundial, forms a boundary around the Eye/Pyramid?
b) The Qclock is used as a MAP to connect different posts of interest. Could the sundial also act as a MAP for places of interest on Epstein's island?

5) sundial hand points from XII to the PORPHYRY source I posted about last night:

6) Lastly... In reply to cherokeetroy; perhaps because a game WAS played there, a little like the Wicker Man, where the sacrifice has to voluntarily go to the place of their death.

One scenario:
a) The victim stands on the sun dial but is not allowed to leave the circle because the adults sit on the benches around the dial, threatening with the stones next to each,
b) The only avenue of escape is to climb the metal hand of the sundial and drop down to the largest stone next to it - which is the sacrificial altar?

7) ETA - note that the stones ON the sundial are not randomly placed - they are only next to the roman numerals representing the hours!

edit on 29-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

This is interesting, and I have read them before. The whole "bot AI" in social media and forums is definitely and end goal for control of information and control of people through creating a false status quo. Think of something like Microsoft's "Tay" that was openly an AI controlled bot released to interact on Twitter. As soon as Microsoft caught wind of a large group of non-PC people interacting with it, they closed it down wiped and reprogrammed it to be PC.

Because of things like Tay, it should be evident that bots are very advanced and probably make up at least a third of some more popular platforms. It is disconcerting (and relevant to Q research) because it can be mobilized to quell, ridicule, misinform, or even bury information in a sea of irrelevancy.

Now for the specifics of why it is important to understand this in a Q thread. These bots can be programmed to reply and dismiss or bury through "down votes" or "reports" potentially removing content from public view. My fear is that this is being done in the MSM for generating news headlines and articles. It is done to beat people into submission mentally, to prevent them from approaching information in a critical manner. Unfortunately it is very effective on people who do not question things or do not dig into everything they see or hear. That is why, at least I think, Q research is important. It forces people to look for information on their own rather than being spoon fed an entire narrative. Sure Q does feed us an overarching narrative to a degree, but it requires people to awaken and search for the underlying truth.

I have always been and remain somewhat a skeptic of Q because of this, but that is what is always needed, and should be expected of all people who "follow Q". To "Q"uestion everything, and find the truths inherent in the "Q"uestions.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I honestly dont know, and all those questions you posed are definitely valid. it very well could be fake. According to these slides, they were conducting research on this particular forum. I dont know though. I suppose it could be possible to see if these are actually legit. It says that they are from a popular forum, and the username for "Jimmy" is jimmy23. It might be worth it to do some searching and see what comes up?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Those are great observations, and that is the reason I decided to post them here. The idea of something like this is absolutely on topic. It could be happening in these very threads and we would be none the wiser!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Q has started posting 6 to the dozen... Q3534 to 3540 are now up!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Ergo, AI controlled body's are easy to put into play.

This one line in your post popped out.

In today's news, one of those banal yet "coincidental" articles has much food for thought:

Dancers controlled by wearable robots at creepy 'forced exoskeleton rave'

The rave took place at Silicon Valley’s Gray Area Festival last week, and saw dancers take to the stage wearing robotic exoskeletons

The festival describes the rave - which is actually an installation called ‘Inferno’ by artists Louis-Philippe Demers and Bill Vorn - as a ‘remarkably unique experience’.

One user replied: “The words ‘chained dancing slaves’ comes to mind,”

(bolding mine). WTH is 'Gray Area' in reference to. It's Silicon Valley....too many possibilities!

edit on 29-7-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

One of these rocks looks like lucifer's hairball.

It looks like it contains bones or something...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

In the spiritual community there is a type of human that is referred to as an 'empty seater ' or they could even be a 'walk -in'. They're everywhere...could even be a member of your own family

Ctroy, yes a myriad of names for them, pod people, husks, zombies, NPC's lol...

It does bring up a point to mention. You cannot "school" these things. You cannot help these things. You cannot love them into a higher order.

You CAN die trying - which is often their goal.

I fully expect this separation between those that are variations on the theme (clone bots, droids, pod people etc.) to become extremely apparent to many quite soon.

The best advice I can give all - if it pulls on you, makes you spin, takes up energy, creates demands, lives in seemingly endless drama and hysteria, one's best choice is to walk away entirely.

Honestly, our need to "school" them, or "teach" them is their way of hooking and destroying us. They can be no more schooled then my PC can.

Here is a great illustration of what is to be avoided by all. Jason Goodman is investigating "The Hammer", which Q pointed us too and we've explored a lot here.

He isn't familiar with it so he's looking for clarification.

Notice how Mary simply works to destroy him, confuse him, belittle him. Parse words, avoid the topic and spew self her hate. Notice how he persists even though with her "what do you want" outset he's doomed.

To date, no one on Earth has ever schooled one into a higher order but countless folks have gone nuts or worse trying - I'll go on record with that statement.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Yes thanks Observer1 but it may be time for a review of it for "rabbit holes"!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

BREAKING: Coats' ouster at ODNI is just the start of a major Trump shake-up of the Intelligence Community -- more changes are coming at other IC agencies

Deep State being nutered?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Mitch McConnell just gave a speech on the house floor about Russia, and Shepard Smith on Fox News hammered him hard for being a liar and unamerican.

Smith must have a closet full of skeletons.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
New Q's

Multiple meanings - suggests cases have been cleared off the docket?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Wow, that's a bit weird - I see what you mean!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
My pen pal KSM is rattling his cage...

Alleged 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed may be open to helping victims in their lawsuit against Saudi Arabia if the U.S. doesn't seek the death penalty against him, a filing says.

www.wsj.com/articles/alleged-9-11-mastermind-open-to-helping-victims-lawsuit-if-he-isnt-executed-11564426390

www.wsj.com...

Right on Q?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join