It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Re Q3538 picture of GITMO entrance:

I'm sure that picture has appeared in a previous Q post - or an earlier dated version of it.

I can't find it in any of the picture archives from Q posts themselves and therefore it must have been in a tweet link in a Q post.

Does anyone have a link to the previous tweet/picture? I want to compare to see if this is a NEW picture in Q3538 or not.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: PokeyJoe

With FVEY.

errybody got some splainin to do

Exactly..... Boy I wish that meeting was broadcast.

edit on 29-7-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I think Q alluded to this in one of his earlier post today?

Attorney general Barr is giving Congressman Devin Nunes Declassified documents that can be published starting this coming Wednesday. Those documents will show criminal activity by the Obama Administration.

mobile.twitter.com...

C before D.

[Coats] before Declass.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 7/29/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
There was a shooting in St. Croix, Virgin Islands Sun. night. It's reported as a shoot out and it happened at a festival. I can't find the time that the Gilroy shooting started but it would be a notable coincidence if they both occurred around the same time

— What was otherwise a fun-filled day in Frederiksted at the popular “Floatopia” beach event on Sunday, came to an abrupt end when gunfire erupted in a dense crowd during the nighttime, sending a mass of people running for their lives as the gunmen made their way from the event to the streets, shooting through the throngs and injuring innocent individuals who attended the summer beach party.

The call came in to the 911 emergency call center at about 9:25 p.m. According to Mr. Dratte, “an undisclosed amount of gunshots were discharged from multiple directions,” creating chaos and extreme fear.

viconsortium.com...
edit on 29-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
@brunobarking unroll. Interesting piece on a variation on the Keystone

Qclues: Something heavy? (Gold, Keystone, Jewels?) Something Historic? (Think Dday purpose of trip) Something symbolic? Something Legal? (think Documents) Something Financial? (think Mnuchin's prevalent role this week...

Keep in mind Sovereignty is not "given" by another, only "given away" by one tricked into it. Anyone who demonizes the concept, the themes or the power of it should be shunned. Liberation will be the return of Sovereignty of all of Humans and Earth...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
originally posted by: PokeyJoe

"If anything it reminds you to remember that even people we talk to here on ATS, and especially in these threads could be AI bots controlled by people with nefarious purposes."

"I'm having trouble believing that one. The conversations between the bot and anon have too many similarities to me. The bot has typos, and uses too many "human characteristics" when it comes to grammar and what not... Decades like research just to post on a forum? Is the name if said forum mentioned? How can it be proven to be a bot, and not just someone trolling like a master?"

Okay, I didn't realize people were so paranoid, now I do. Granted, the AI bots might be true, I don't know? Don't really give a damn about them as I've had to verify I'm human now to several bots I believe? Mainly, because people now uses computers to verify people are NOT computers???

Here, I thought this was a great thread until it went all local on me with its tin foil theories? It is like those people that believe the lizard people are real. Granted, I understood some are concerned with trolls and bots as if people are out to get them for knowing too much??? Or to prevent them from learning the truth?

Granted, I can understand it the way the media lies and social media platforms target conservative posts, etc...yet, I also understand and realize they are not getting away with like they were in the past.

Here is some useful information...

Ways to attack AI systems, bots and trolls.

1) Use adversial inputs that fool the AI's detector. Often called the "STOP sign attack" as it was named after researchers that fooled self-driving cars by using masking tape to alter stop signs. They got self-driving cars to stop in unexpected places and to run right through real STOP signs. Brings a whole new meaning now about the idiots wanting to put self-driving 18-wheelers on the road, doesn't it?

2) Data poisoning whereas data is altered which causes AI to reach the wrong conclusions. For example, intentionally spell words incorretly. Note, I spelled incorrectly incorrectly. As well, used a repeated word.

3) Infiltrate the AI system and prevent the function of it by a variety of methods. Note, only do it if it is legal to do it.

Granted, I have not been reading the posts here long, maybe a month at most, but sill I never once ever thought that "these threads could be AI bots controlled by people with nefarious purposes." As that one statement alone is a "JESUS CHRIST!" moment.

The problem is not AI bots controlled by people with nefarious purposes! Even if they do exist, so what? Bots have no soul, and the people that would use them need MENTAL help. Granted, if people want to believe it, then there isn't much others can do about it, except try to show them the error of their ways.

Yet, it isn't easy when they just label others a racist, or a sexist, or a bot, a troll, or some other thing they believe...or as Watchman Nee said and the quote I post often because it fits....

"If our mind is fully occupied with opinions, whether they are about the truth or about the person who preaches the truth, there will be no way for the truth to enter into our minds or life." People look for things that aren't there and find those things when they aren't real and don't exist. Want proof? Just look at the liberals and Democrats as they believe President Trump to be controlled by the Russians. And why?

Watch this video as it might just answer why? The YouTube video is titled "AU Learning Symposium - THINKENOMICS: Enhancing Human Cognition" uploaded by MaxwellGunterAFB on October 7th, 2014

edit on 29-7-2019 by 2knew2know because: Trying to correct my mistakes.

edit on 29-7-2019 by 2knew2know because: Reread it, and corrected it in a few places.

edit on 29-7-2019 by 2knew2know because: Video link wouldn't play, so added the title of video, and who uploaded it.

edit on Mon Jul 29 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tags...I hope

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I would love it if the DOJ picked up a group all at once. Push hard on the first wave and see what drops out.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

"Keep in mind Sovereignty is not "given" by another, only "given away" by one tricked into it. "

By the same token, sovereignty won't simply be handed back to us, we must reclaim it...are we there, yet?
edit on 29-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Rumor: Trey Gowdy being considered for replacing Christopher Wray as FBI director.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

dash, the AG Barr meeting in London flags up that we need to be looking at Q posts from a year ago as they reflect what happens over today to Wednesday... 29th to 31st July.

The 1 Year Delta DECODE method says that what is shown in Q posts a year ago comes back into the news cycle a year later - FUTURE PROVES PAST.

However it is actually a Year LESS 2 days because we are 2 days ahead of schedule. So here's what was in Q posts a year less 2 days ago:

July 27th 2018 MAPS to July 29th 2019:
Q Posts Q1719 to 1740
Twitter & FB shares slide 20%
6 posts on Lisa Page/London pics, Warning to UK? Decipher re: last. [Redacted FISA]
Peter Strzok testimony
Gina Haspel CIA London station chief
Skunk Bay unauthorised missile
FB/China/F9 algorithm
POTUS duck reporters because "We are in the STORM"
Mueller and Donald Trump Jr in same airport waiting room
Device test x 4 (could be new FVEY device/rules turn on in 2019 today?)

July 28th 2018 MAPS to Tuesday July 30th 2019:
Q Posts Q1741 to 1747
ANTIFA - Dark to LIGHT
Follow the family. The Circle. Peter Strozk/wife/Zuckerburg SEC/FB/Strozk texts
Was the Truth revealed re: FISA/Dossier? Important marker. Think connections. D5.
Hussein/Iran connection. Bombs Away.
FISA=START. MEDIA WILL NOT PUSH THE TRUTH. Humanity is at stake.

"Something BIG is about to DROP".

July 29th 2018 MAPS to Wednesday July 31st 2019:
Q Posts Q1748 to 1761
POTUS legal in review (Huber).Something BIG is about to drop.
Power shall be RETURNED to the PEOPLE.
Every C_A/MOS tactic of infiltration and internal disruption is being deployed on this board (central hub).
Peace through strength.
Buckle up!

Foundation. Bottom to top. Layers. FISA = Foundation. Start. People are more aware of current events.
Establish link. Think criminal/illegal act(s) to prevent/overturn Presidential election of POTUS. Public awareness.
Evidence introduced.
MSM covert link. Think Sessions open statement re: leak investigations. How do you build a home? Foundation to structure (layers). Huber. Layers (U1, Iran, Human Traffic, Haiti, Corruption, etc etc).
Logical thinking.

Who is the REAL Michael Avenatti?

Start the Clock. A Week to [Remember]. Think Logically. First private [CLAS-5(6)] Second public. Blackwater on GUARD. Evidence KILLS. These people are STUPID.

edit on 29-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Rumor: Trey Gowdy being considered for replacing Christopher Wray as FBI director.

mobile.twitter.com...

Oh my. POTUS putting a dream team together.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Top Catholic Church Child Sex Abuse Whistle-Blower Calls It Quits: ‘I Can’t Do It Anymore’

“The daily dealing with appalling ugliness — week after week, month after month — has taken a heavy toll: on my health, on my family, on my spiritual life,”

“I have learned an enormous amount, and I’m sorry to say that more often than not, what I have learned has been discouraging,” Lawler wrote. “I have always known more than I have revealed. Many dark secrets will die with me,” he added.

I would behoove us to remember that our friends here and beyond can be subject to this enormous burden too.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Q Drop 3544

Epstein targeted for pre-trial termination?

- initially offered up “big names” for 5 year sentence.

- then gets told “no deals”

- then gets bail denied

- then in fetal position on cell floor

- now on 24/7 watch

... we know how this ends.
edit on 29-7-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Q@3543

HOW DID WE NOT SEE THIS BEFORE?? So obvious. Ugh. Kicking myself.
C Before D' Coats before DECLASS
We have to remove the blockade to DECLAS by removing the DNI.
Then we can DECLAS.
Duh. 12:47 PM - 29 Jul 2019

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

I'm having trouble believing that one. The conversations between the bot and anon have too many similarities to me. The bot has typos, and uses too many "human characteristics" when it comes to grammar and what not. It could be explained by the claims of the research that allegedly went into taking over the account, but it could also be a great excuse for an alibi. I partially wish this was 100% true. Decades like research just to post on a forum? Is the name if said forum mentioned? How can it be proven to be a bot, and not just someone trolling like a master?

Super old post. Has been at the beginning of breads on infinity for months.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

A description of evidence in a criminal trial that serves to justify, excuse, or introduce a reasonable doubt about the defendant's alleged actions or intentions. Exculpatory evidence may ultimately show that the defendant is not guilty. No wonder police and prosecutors must, to uphold the defendant's constitutional right to due process, tell the defense about any exculpatory evidence they've discovered. Definition provided by Nolo’s Plain-English Law Dictionary.

Nunes: FBI Failed To Include ‘Exculpatory’ Evidence In Carter Page FISAs

“There is exculpatory evidence that we have seen, of classified documents that need to be declassified,”

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You don't have to provide exculpatory evidence to a grand jury, but depending on how blatant/eggregious the omission to the court is, it might kill a search warrant.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pavil

I think Q alluded to this in one of his earlier post today?

Attorney general Barr is giving Congressman Devin Nunes Declassified documents that can be published starting this coming Wednesday. Those documents will show criminal activity by the Obama Administration.

mobile.twitter.com...

C before D.

[Coats] before Declass.

mobile.twitter.com...

Yes!! Coats before Declass! Coats was unwilling to release docs and is now leaving. Declass can begin.

We all were thinking C stood for Comey.
edit on 29-7-2019 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DJT talked about the Trump building 40 Wall street being the tallest building after 911.
Good history lesson for the 1928 high rise race..

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

The whole FISA situation is the killer. Those judge(s) are either in on the coup attempt or were presented with requests missing critical info in hopes to deceive.

Ohr likely a key “flipper” if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join