It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Don't worry q will do it for you.

Soon. soon. soon.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Can you prove that you have made any real change in your local community?

Can you prove that you are active in politics.

Can you prove that you are doing anything besides waiting on someone else to win for you?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Oh yea. Think you're referring to that long article by Neon Revolt on "Operation Charlemagne."

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Lol. It's the optimal way to kill two birds with one stone. The Q phenomenon is mainly a Right side of the aisle thing, unfortunately. They will use it to that obvious advantage come election time. Q may drain the swamp, but politics is a wet and muddy environment. If done legally and with disclosures, it doesn't have to be the train-wreck that was and is Russiagate.

And it doesn't even need to involve causing chaos and weakning the Republic. If done legally, this will restore institutions that have become tarnished.

Is your alternative to not pursue these lines of investigations?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

because Nancy Pelosi, Ilhan Omar, Sheila Jackson Lee, John Louis and host of other Democrat black congressmen/women are in Italy right now on our tax dollars marking the 400th anniversary of slaves from Africa arriving on American shores. 

That seems a very odd place to do that, don't you think?

Congressional junkets on taxpayer dollars should end. I think both sides could agree on that.

Maybe they should go to Libya and check on the Slave markets they created there.........

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Is your alternative to not pursue these lines of investigations?

Only real investigation I see is the barr one.
Q can claim he's a part of or the reason for that but that can't be proven. Q does this so that he can take credit for other peoples work.

I have a feeling that this will backfire on q when barr's investigation doesn't yield the results that you guys are hoping for.

I trust the muller report. I will trust the barr report as well.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

They are going on to Ghana after Italy. At least Ghana is actually in Africa. Hey! When you have a Taxpayer Money Tree you can use any excuse to go anywhere. Remember they went to Puerto Rico a few months ago and had a grand ole time. I forget what their "legitimate" excuse was then....I think it may have had something to do with observing something something something.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

I don't think Sessions or Rosenstein would even be considered.

If I had to guess, in the event the Barr can no longer serve, DAG Rosen would be first pick since he was brought on at the request of Barr for the nomination to the Deputy AG post.

As a second runner up, I would guess that Trey Gowdy would be next in line, but there is a caveat. If you think Barr is controversial, think how appoplectic the left would get with a Gowdy nomination. The howling would break church glass in Rome.

That's just my two cents. Barr isn't going anywhere, but circling back, not a chance in hell that Sessions or Rosenstein would be called back by this POTUS. To the "legality" of either of these two RR or JS filling the roll; Idon't see why not, except I that I put the chances at slim to none. Their jobs are complete in this show.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
DJT: "Cumming District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess." caps = DC

Q: "DC has become RAT infested."

[KOALA] (got cut off by my screen shot)

Qmap

RATcliff?

Does Scaramucci Model suggest Ratcliff is a placeholder, who will DECLAS something beyond Barr's purvey?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: crankyoldman

Obama doesn't look done to me.
Especially after getting 65 million for a book deal.

He looks loud and unafraid and happy.

Looks can be deceiving.
I imagine there were boys on Epstein's island

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Are they working through the recess for free? Or does the executive have to sign off overtime/untaken holidays?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
More @BrunoBarking on dog DECODE....

1/Dog Code=Demise of the Damned we see 29 2x = HRC (8+18+3=29) Q says 29=HRC Table 29 Epstein post 2004=42 = Bill Clinton three and four=34=322 Skull & bones cabal R S T P capitals = missing Q, then 89 sums to 17 Q APB=all points bulletin "went down quickly" from acuPUNCTURE

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Can you prove that you have made any real change in your local community?

Can you prove that you are active in politics.

Can you prove that you are doing anything besides waiting on someone else to win for you?

Can you?

ATS T&C prevents much of this. My point was that you assume too much and have no knowledge of the lives of those you criticize.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

They get paid but what you have to understand is a congress recess is NOT a real vacation.
They work almost the entire time.

constitutioncenter.org...

Technically, they get quite a lot of recess time and days back at home with constituents. We did the math (see below) and it comes to more than three months a year, on average, since 1977. In reality, congressional supporters say the job entails long hours at unexpected times, with lots of energy devoted to fundraising and talking to constituents back home. And much of the key work behind getting laws passed is done in the recess time period as congressional members gauge support for bills.

Bradford Fitch, the CEO of the Congressional Management Foundation, said in a recent blog post about Congress’ July and August recesses that the time off isn’t realty that. “The media constantly mocks congressional ‘recesses’ as if our elected officials are collectively streaming out of Washington every month to the proverbial schoolyard to play kickball. As members and staff know, the reality is much different,” he said.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A bunch of the resister Congress people are in Italy right now.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I am like you.

I sit on my butt in front of a screen and do nothing.

The difference is that I'm not waiting on anyone to do it for me.

I understand that if I don't do it I only have myself to blame.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
There has been a mass shooting in California.

Police Respond to Reports of Shooting at Gilroy Garlic Festival
edit on 28-7-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Russia Probe Twist: The FBI, A Convicted Russian Agent, & A Billionaire American CEO

If what you already know about the FBI’s investigation into President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia has you wondering what can come next, “make sure you are sitting down because it’s about to get worse,” said Patrick Byrne, the philanthropist and CEO of the mega online retail chain Overstock.com.

Byrne revealed never published details about his intimate relationship with the Russian gun right’s activist and libertarian, Maria Butina, who is now serving out her sentence after pleading guilty in 2018 to working as a foreign agent in the U.S. without registering.

Oddly, Byrne’s name was not disclosed by prosecutors in the case or by the FBI. And despite the government’s earlier efforts to paint Butina as a Russian spy attempting to infiltrate Republican circles she was never investigated by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe, which charged 25 Russian agents with interfering in the U.S. election. Further, the FBI, unlike convicted Russian bombshell spy Anna Chapman, did nothing to stop Butina from meeting with high level Republican and conservative figures. The bureau also didn’t warn those conservative figures she had made contact with, even though they had her under surveillance and allegedly Byrne had been reporting on her during that time.

Had a feeling the Butina story was going to eventually boomerang. It's now in the hands of John Durham.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I trust the muller report. I will trust the barr report as well.

The Mueller Report that called Mifsud a Russian Agent who lied to them, yet didn't charge?

From reading here Scared, do you honestly think Mifsud is a Russian Asset or was he paid by with the US or other Western Intelligence Agencies?
edit on 28-7-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Sniff, sniff, You are making me sad for Congress.....they work sooo hard for such little reward.

The fight fo $15 has nothing on them!

BTW, what is the avg net worth of a long time Senator or Representative?

Most Congresspeople barely share the same world as an Average American.
edit on 28-7-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join