It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: dashen

Those redactions could say anything.
You hope they talk about dems but they could just as easily be about repubs.

My guess is that we never see what is behind those black bars.

Perhaps. But if all of those ongoing matters get swept under the rug, are you good with that?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

lol I have no dog in this fight.

I lose nothing no mater what happens. The ds doesn't control me the way you guys say it controls you. They have no power over me.

I'm the reason my life is good or bad not the government.

This is mostly entertainment for me.

I sleep like a baby.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

soon. maybe. just wait. have patiance. soon. trust the plan. someday. it might. soon. soon. soon...

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's going to be thrilling..

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

Not every dem is going to recess.

The judiciary is staying.
www.dailykos.com...

Sure he is....... He is such a high energy guy.

edit on 28-7-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

And yet you still follow this closely

Boredom while at work. I work from home on my computer.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej
I posted this last thread with no response, perhaps timing is right this time?

Question: If Barr were to be removed as AG (doesn't have to be a hostile switch) would either Sessions or Rosenstein be legal candidates? Rosenstein is not in the spotlight now and Sessions is practically non-existent now (INVISIBLE?) Either one would be a hellish stealth bomber. If not them, then who would be top candidates? Normally I'd assume Barr will be around for awhile, but Trump is all about shuffling his deck so Barr may be designed to incur the flak of DoJ's initial assault upon the US deepstate.

WUC, Barr will remain. Sessions is working elsewhere, as is RR, so they would be unlikely to be back. I would assume sense Sessions was confirmed he could be reinstated, but each man or woman has a very distinct job to complete. This is so that they are no concerned with future political placement or other...

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Strange hobby. Most of this stuff is pretty boring to most people.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
"Jeffrey Epstein case: The ‘open secret’ at Royal Palm High"

Epstein preyed on dozens of girls, at least 32 identified at the time by police but about 80 identified in 2018 by the Herald.

www.ocala.com...

This is just one high school in one city and doesn't include Epstein's friends or 'clients that visited his homes or island.

"'It's a nice roll we are on': Interview resurfaces with Epstein and his all female 'executives' who were on call 24/7, paid $200,000 and flew on his private jet - amid speculation they procured girls for him"

Disgraced billionaire financier Jefferey Epstein hired an all female executive who worked for him 24 hours a day to arrange his 'personal and business life'. 

The sex offender, who was charged last week over alleged underage sex trafficking, paid each assistant more than $200,000 a year, and referred to them as 'an extension of his brain' according to a newly resurfaced profile written on him in 2005.

When one assistant, Lesley Groff, who was 38 at the time, got pregnant, he bought her a Mercedes Benz E320 and paid for a full time nanny.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

"Jeffrey Epstein 'purchased Nadia Marcinkova as a girl from her family"

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 28-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Q#3535

Interesting phrasing "you" which implies they know Awan reads Q drops? That's gotta be disconcerting to see yourself in a drop like that.

(Good lord is m.L.I.C.E. dumb, that's the most intolerable aspect of 1's&0's thinking it is a living being.)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yeah. That's all we can do.

So many times, the stars have seemingly aligned. We shall see.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

What does everybody think we will be seeing this coming week?

The same big talk with little action. that's what we will see.

Are you referring to Mueller's report, and the obstruction of nothing? Are you talking about peaches ?

edit on 28-7-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

No, I'm not.

I just don't think q and his followers have any real power to change things.
Siting at your keyboards trying to decipher silly codes is NOT going to change the world.

Remember I'm here to free you from the sleep that q has put you all in.
My hope is that you get off your butts and actually get involved and make things happen.

But none of you seem to be brave enough to come out from behind your fake names and fight the real fight on the local level in your communities. Your all just waiting for q /trump/barr to save you.

So long as you sit here talking to fools like me nothing will change.
So that's why the safe bet is that nothing changes even after trumps 4 more years.

If q/trump/barr really had hard evidence that would bring down the ds they wouldn't wait and use the possibility that they do to pull in votes for 2020. They would drop the hammer today and make sure the repubs sweep the congress in 2020.

I my guess is that the "we have everything" line is a lie.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I also want to free you from q so that you go out and really get involved. Make real change.

Q/trump/barr isn't going to save you. You can only save yourself but q has convinced you otherwise.

I want the country to change and move forward.

Waiting on the plan will not accomplish that.

Just imagine what all these researchers in these thread could have accomplished if instead of waiting they ran for office? Or organised a community group?
Instead you guys collect info that most will never see and wait for q to do it all for you.

link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

From the article:

Another girl, who met Epstein at age 16, said Epstein reviewed her college applications and SAT scores and promised to help her get into her dream school, New York University.

Hmmm, where have we heard such things before?

Connected?

Such a kind and selfless man as he lays naked on a massage table.
edit on 28-7-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

link   
In order: Q drops heavy on Obama

Back, walking away. Note the headline chop: we are african americans, we are patriots = flipped.

11:19 AM - 28 Jul 2019

Today, note the featured headline in RED.

Obama Account Tweet

"Dad, husband, President, citizen."

Note again: "citizen" and NOT "American Citizen", "HI State Citizen" or "Citizen of The United States" (all are different btw). He's just a "citizen" which is now of Kenya. Obama is done.

Nice trolling guys...
edit on 28-7-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

So you really want us in positions of political power to affect change?

Careful what you wish for.

I just want the truth to come out. Don't care who or what side gets taken down.

You'd think by now they would have goods on Trump, yet here he still stands.....

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Thank god for the lefty journalist that took him down.
Julie K. Brown.

Without her he might never have seen justice.
Especially if we all just waited on q to get him.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

How in the hell do YOU know what we do beside participate here. You have no clue what some of us do away from ATS much less how "brave" we are.

Some may not be able to do much more than post memes across social media, drop seeds of insight, and do research. But they are warriors nonetheless.

Go to the twitter accounts of any of the swamp creatures and read the comments. Don't think for one second that these patriots aren't changing things and awakening a helluva lot of people.

I wish you would just go back to bed and work on your fear.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Glad to hear in Q3531:

Italy is w/Potus

That should allay any fears from the Italian side of the family... but I wonder what it will do to Italy's relationships in the EU?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join