It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I'm talking about you and the other q followers.
You have done nothing except take credit for other peoples success.

Like with Julie K. Brown. The dem that took down epstein. And yet instead of talking about and praising her you give the victory to q.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Obama doesn't look done to me.
Especially after getting 65 million for a book deal.

He looks loud and unafraid and happy.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

No, I'm not. 

Good. How do you propose to expose things hidden other than how it is being done.....legally.

If the goal is to "make sure the repubs sweep the congress in 2020", you would time the events to maximize that. If all this Q stuff is even remotely true, it will be huge damage to the Democrats.

That's why I say it's far too soon to unleash everything. It's the whole snowball running down the mountain. Start slow and keep building up size and momentum.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Joe M thread

Dead dog via tweet = some "body" died.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes, good news but just thought it was kinda strange for Q to add that last line for that specific drop.
Where does Italy fit into? Obviously, I'm missing some connection.

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Something Bigger is sure being milled , take a look on Zero Hedge.com and see what you reckon

link   
a reply to: pavil

So you really want us in positions of political power to affect change?

Yes!
The problem is that none of you believe in this enough to be brave and do it.

You'd think by now they would have goods on Trump, yet here he still stands.....

You think you have dirt on the dnc/ds and yet they still stand.....

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Because I ask.

Do you hold political office? If yes can you prove it?
Can you prove that you organised local groups that made real change?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That should allay any fears from the Italian side of the family... but I wonder what it will do to Italy's relationships in the EU?

I got the impression Q dropped that last sentence about Italy because Nancy Pelosi, Ilhan Omar, Sheila Jackson Lee, John Louis and host of other Democrat black congressmen/women are in Italy right now on our tax dollars marking the 400th anniversary of slaves from Africa arriving on American shores.

I'm sure Pelosi is going to be speaking with Italian officials (or...TRYING to speak
)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Wheels of justice take a looong time to produce results. C'mon you know that.

The reply wasn't to me, but I couldn't help but chime in. I've been thinking that since Sessions was in Congress for a long time he knew who was dirty and how dirty or at least heard frequent rumors. He was the perfect choice to begin looking into the corruption.

And with his legal background he'd know that every bit of evidence had to be as solid as it could be leaving no or very little room to cast a "reasonable doubt" that would let the worst of the Swamp walk. That kind of thoroughness takes a long time.

I'm thinking as summer ends the wheels of justice will start moving a bit quicker with the end of this year and early next hitting the fast lane.

Hopefully.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
more [cummings]

from 2014

Hypocrite Elijah Cummings Conspired With IRS

New IRS emails released by a congressional panel show staff working for the Democratic ranking member communicated with the IRS multiple times in 2012 and 2013 about a voter-fraud prevention group.

On Feb. 6, in a subcommittee hearing that heard the testimony of Catherine Engelbrecht — founder of True the Vote, who was targeted by the IRS, FBI and other federal agencies — Cummings vehemently denied having any contact or coordination in targeting True the Vote.

Responding, attorney Cleta Mitchell, who is representing True the Vote, indicated that staff on the committee had been involved in communication with the IRS. In short, Cummings was not telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Duh, forgot about that. That makes better sense now.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Because I ask.

Do you hold political office? If yes can you prove it?
Can you prove that you organised local groups that made real change?

You can affect change in many ways. Holding political office is just one of them.

People here don't (and shouldn't) try to prove anything to you. I'm not being sarcastic, but your type of insulting seems very sophomoric. Maybe you will grow to understand what is really happening and why.
edit on 28-7-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Please read this and you will see how/why Mueller/Weinstein team claimed they couldn't charge obstruction.
They manipulated the meaning so they could defame the President with him having no legal way to defend himself.

For clarification the OLC is the 'office of legal council'

As we observed at the end of Part One, Mueller’s report makes the whopper of the claim that prosecutors construed to OLC guidance to forbid them to make a charging decision on obstruction because they were trying to protect President Trump.

How’s that?

Well,Justice Department protocols prohibit prosecutors from prejudicing suspects by publicizing the evidence against them unless and until they are formally charged. The idea is that the government must refrain from speaking until it files an indictment. For at that point, the person becomes an “accused” under the Constitution, vested with all the due process guarantees our law provides: assistance of counsel, confrontation of witnesses, subpoena power — the full array of rights to challenge the government’s indictment.

...It would be as if the government slimed him by publicizing the evidence but denied him his day in court to clear his name.

Because Mueller team included defamatory information, Barr (and Mueller team) knew Barr had to say no obstruction.

Pray you never get in the crosshairs of the FBI
National Review

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The more I learn about this stuff the more I learn that they are part of some big game that we are definitely not a part of. They operate on different rules and different instructions. It was almost immediate for AOC and friends. I’d love to know what goes on behind the scenes.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

If the goal is to "make sure the repubs sweep the congress in 2020", you would time the events to maximize that

Only if I cared more about party then I did about country.
Otherwise I would bring those criminals down today. Waiting when you have the evidence makes you an accomplish to any crime they commit while you wait.

They don't need to wait. If they have the evidence and they bring it out today and those people are arrested then they won. Why wait and just watch while the criminals stay in power . While the criminals effect legislation? While the criminals make laws. While the criminals make money that they can use for high priced lawyers? They wait because ether they have nothing or they benefit from what the criminals are doing. And in my book that makes them just as bad.

No reason to wait(other than your own corruption) if you can win today.

If the 2020 election day comes but no indictments are unsealed and the ds is still active, will you still believe that q /trump/barr are what you think they are?

Or will you admit that this was all propaganda to pull votes and/or to cause chaos and weaken the usa?

edit on 28-7-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There were some Italian intelligence officers in the former Italian adm who tried to set up some disinfo on a couple servers in america.

It was reported last thread but soooo much info passes through here.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

It means slow news day.

That isn't some random dog.
That dog is internationally known. Of course the media is going to report on it.
Including fox news. www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

It seems that the Scaramucci model was decoded by anons. Project Bluebeam came out of that.
Remember Queens Newyork transformer blow up?

People supposedly had seen blue laser beams hitting that transformer.

QUEEN's BOHEMIAN Rhapsody: SCARAMOUCHE, scaramouche, will you do the fandango, THUNDERBOLT and LIGHTENING, VERY, VERY FRIGHTENING- GALILEO, GALILEO

Now maybe this Q post might refer to 911 ?
Maybe the same technique?

(post by pteridine removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join