It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I posted this last thread with no response, perhaps timing is right this time?

Question: If Barr were to be removed as AG (doesn't have to be a hostile switch) would either Sessions or Rosenstein be legal candidates? Rosenstein is not in the spotlight now and Sessions is practically non-existent now (INVISIBLE?) Either one would be a hellish stealth bomber. If not them, then who would be top candidates? Normally I'd assume Barr will be around for awhile, but Trump is all about shuffling his deck so Barr may be designed to incur the flak of DoJ's initial assault upon the US deepstate.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What does everybody think we will be seeing this coming week?

Ive been interested in this for awhile. Ive been waiting for you know what to hit the fan. Has it begun?

Are we going to be saying "I told you so" soon?

I think the smart folks are saying that now after Mueller's interrogation, and his very loud body language fear.

Is the fasten seat belts light on yet?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Wahoo Hot 19!! This is gonna be it, right?!

Honorary SG 19 patches for all.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Wow, good timing dashen!
Q3530

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 8442b9 No.7233832 📁
Jul 28 2019 18:11:09 (EST)
static.wixstatic.com...📁
Baltimore rec $1.8 BILLION from [HUSSEIN]'s American Recovery and Reinvestment Act?
Follow the money.
Follow the family.
Q

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

I would bet heavily neither would be considered.

Trump is free of special counsel. He said “My Turn” and he’s entrusting Barr to go after the coup organizers.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Q3531

PDF link

edit on 28-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Is the fasten seat belts light on yet? 

Yes. Expecting some major turbulence as we head into recess. Smoke em if you got em. Make a stiff drink.

Keep your Democratic friends on on the oxygen as they will be continually hyperventilating.

I think 19 will be the magic number.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

My thoughts...I don't believe Barr is going anywhere just because of the steps he has taken to investigate.

Can't see Sessions or RR back. Think he would go with someone he knows and trusts. Gowdy, Graham or Cruz.

That said. I prefer Barr. Oh or maybe that Bull Durham guy.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Seat belts possibly this coming week followed by harness belt & crash helmet.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I would like to see a target list sorted by “probability” of arrest order. Two rivers of investigation;

FISA/SpyGate

&

Epstein Organization

FIS/SG: Likely Peter S or Bruce Ohr or someone in that Tier. Start squeezing and see how high this goes where tangible evidence exists.

Ep: hard to get a read on “big names” he was offering up in exchange for a deal. We see the names associated with him and his circle; how much evidence the prosecution has developed will be critical.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ratcliffe has some good things to say on Maria B's show. Many unanswered questions about the Obama Admin.

Good start.
edit on 28-7-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Thanks for the reminder ' no session, no legislative immunity'. Have actually been thinking about that a lot. Fingers crossed.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Perhaps that is what they have been waiting for?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: TomLawless

Thanks for the reminder ' no session, no legislative immunity'. Have actually been thinking about that a lot. Fingers crossed.

It's gonna be a Lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng 6 weeks for certain members of congress.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
BTW, saw this today. Another NYPD sucide

A New York Police Department officer was found dead Saturday in a possible suicide on Staten Island, police said. The officer's death marks the fifth apparent suicide of a member of the NYPD since June, including a respected chief and an experienced detective.

Does this make 6?
edit on 28-7-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Acting stealth bomber = Ezra Cohen-Watnick 😎

Ha, wouldn't that be a hoot.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I'm hearing the clack clack clack of this roller coaster as it heads up the first rise out of the station. I believe this thread will be the pinnacle we will reach when everything comes together. Cannot wait, but I'll have to be patient ! Somehow...

Said over the last 2 and a half years and about all 19 q threads so far. I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

it isn't.

And that will NEVER happen.

Funny how more repubs have been arrested over the last two years then dems have isn't it?
edit on 28-7-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
We are beginning to see movement in the draining of the swamp. Clogs had to be cleared and leaks had to be plugged and we even had to lay down some new and better drainage pipelines, but it's happening!

The snakes, rats, and other foul critters are writhing and moving about frantically. You will hear screeches that sound like 'racist', or some other derogatory meaningless drivel (we KNOW better than that), but it's all part of the clean-up.

Stay together, stay strong, and help when you can. Lots of nasty things are getting pulled into the light.

President Trump is doing what we elected him to do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join