It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
President Trump just tweeted that John Ratcliffe will not take the place of dni Dan coats.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump just tweeted that John Ratcliffe will not take the place of dni Dan coats.

This is a hugh disappointment.

Course the harassment by Dems started immediately. Maybe he wants to protect his family.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

President Trump is holding a news conference right now to describe the new trade agreement with the European Union. When he takes questions and answers afterward I'm sure many of those questions will be related to John Ratcliffe.
edit on 8/2/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Meaning he was never the chosen one to begin with. Moves & counter moves.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
[RR] endorsement. 🤔

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That makes deep state intelligence people and some intelligence officer on MSNBC very happy.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

From NY Pravda

A federal statute says that if the position of director of national intelligence becomes vacant, the deputy director — currently Ms. Gordon — shall serve as acting director.

But there appears to be a loophole: The law gives the White House much more flexibility in choosing who to appoint as the acting deputy if the No. 2 position is vacant, said Robert M. Chesney, a law professor at the University of Texas at Austin, who specializes in national-security legal issues.

Law does not equal Statute - different things entirely. Using them interchangeably is ignorant.

That out of the way. Pattern is clear - fire a flare, see who screams, fire another, then reveal The Plan.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A red upside down "u"? So, an "n"?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

This guy goes over an FBI documents in his video, idk where he got it. He posted some links in his description that don't work, anymore. If you pause his vid at the 2:01 mark, you can read the title and see the date --May 30, 2019.

It's 15 pages, he goes over it and it does mention Qanon

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Also the Trump admin has asked the for the list of all DNI who have worked more than 90 days. If they want Gordon out of the picture, the law stipulates that that is one of the prerequisites for an Acting head of DNI.

They are getting a list of potential candidates from what it sounds.

Saw it on Twitter, don't remember where but it was today.

Keeping things fluid till the 15th it seems.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

A red upside down "u"? So, an "n"?

Lol

You make that sound so simple....

It was actually a hammer and sickle.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Here is a good article about DNI succession procedures and laws ECT.

link

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Uhm, some of you were discussing Epstein's teeth - just came across this headheadline:

Indian boy, seven, found with 526 teeth inside his mouth

Now it all makes sense (???):

Epstein reportedly hoped to develop super-race of humans with his DNA

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Moar Symbols on Obama's demise...

his Handler link

Of note is the reply is to O tweeting about Wounded Warriors. This is 180 degree pivot, as his disdain for all things Military was legendary.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The "break in" at the Qummings "residence" sounds like a sympathy funnel for political reasons similar to the Smollett hoax 😎

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
John Ratcliffe:

While I am and will remain very grateful to the President for his intention to nominate me as Director of National Intelligence, I am withdrawing from consideration.

I was humbled and honored that the President put his trust in me to lead our nation’s intelligence operations and remain convinced that when confirmed, I would have done so with the objectivity, fairness and integrity that our intelligence agencies need and deserve.

However, I do not wish for a national security and intelligence debate surrounding my confirmation, however untrue, to become a purely political and partisan issue. The country we all love deserves that it be treated as an American issue.

Accordingly, I have asked the President to nominate someone other than me for this position.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

He only likes them wounded or dead. Under his watch, military readiness seems to have taken a step backwards.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
deleted because CherokeeTroy posted first.

edit on 2-8-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I hope they were all his!!

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join