It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Brennan groomed Hussein back when he was stationed in the ME. Brennan..Farrakhan..US President..and a Jarrett in a "Chicago" pair tree..

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

LOL!

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Not sure why my previous post was removed for being off-topic... This video was from the rally this evening. Brandon Straka (founder of #WalkAway) said "Where we go one, we go all" during his speech. Happens at 7:05.

Happens at 7:05

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Peace through strength?

I hope.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Peace through Superior Firepower was my Command motto in the Navy.

Hmm, wonder if this has anything to do with DEFCON mentioned earlier today? Or in the Q drops.?

From da wiki

U.S. President Donald Trump announced on 20 October 2018 that he was withdrawing the U.S. from the treaty, accusing Russia of non-compliance. The U.S. formally suspended the treaty on 1 February 2019, and Russia did so on the following day in response to the U.S. withdrawal. The withdrawal will take effect on 2 August 2019.

On 15 February 2019, Tulsi Gabbard introduced the proposed INF Treaty Compliance Act (H.R. 1249), designed to stop the United States from using Government funds to develop missiles prohibited by the treaty.

🔥🔥💣

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

On the first day of Christmas a Kenyan said to me..I can't believe you elected me

On the second day of Christmas that Kenyan said to me..Watch me destroy the economy

On the Third day of Christmas I sold us out to the Chinese and made a pretty penny

On the Fourth day of Christmas Q slapped me in the face and undid all my wrong doings

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Thing are still a BOOOMing
No sign of slowing down

July 2019 Update to #SealedCases

5,798 new 112,300 entered 10/30/17 thru 7/31/19

Avg: 5,910 per month

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Back-up files: drive.google.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Why does James Comey say "All IG Reports Will Show Honest Public Servants"?

The IG Report on McCabe didn't.

The IG Report on FBI/Hillary's E-mail didn't.

It's like Comey's brain is telling him every day he wakes up, that it's May 10, 2017....the day after he was fired. He's suffering from a rare form of denying reality.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

He is trying to make us all (including investigators) think the spying on the Trump campaign was all legit and for a good reason.

He will twist his, John Brennan's, and others' dirty deeds into a pretzel that he thinks the rest of us will buy and eat up. Nope. We have it all. Not buyin' your sorry story, JC. You and the rest of your holier-than-thou fake do-gooders will have to answer for trying to destroy this president, his family, and even the American people's trust.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Well said. If I were rich I'd buy every copy of his book and have a giant bon-fire party on the beach.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
and where was the Rising Sun before that?
Partying at the "Google Camp" of course! Katy Perry was on it along with several others.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Maybe it's in the works but, I wish the Right would pummel home the fact that, this was all based on an "ILLEGALLY OBTAINED FALSE DOSSIER"

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

When a Democrat rises to the top of the heap, or gets close to the top, the other 20 gang up to knock him/her down a few notches. I was surprised to hear CNN and MSNBC be as hard on the current crop of Democrats today, as Sean Hannity has been since debate #1.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I have stated that I believe Trump has already been chosen for 2020, but to play along, why have debates by the dozens in the summer of 19. My guess is fundraising...HRC left the coffers empty. The Dems don't realize that they are eating themselves alive in the "credibility" department. When time come's to have an actual debate, all 49 candidates will have already proven themselves unQualified.

Their so eager to voice their disdain that they can't see the long view. Fun to watch...What's that saying?.. Never interfere with the enemy when..
edit on 2-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Treaty between the USA and Russia? The Twitter article doesn't specify who the other party is.

Nevermind… I see its with Russia/Putin. Russia violated it first.

edit on 8/2/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
@Jordan_Sather_

In this "FBI Intel Bulletin" that Yahoo News posted this morning, they cited Snopes as a source and called them the "oldest and largest fact checking cite on the internet".

FBI doc citing Snopes. MSM citing FBI doc.

Is this real life? 🤣 Is this document even real?
twitter.com...

Conspiracy Theory. 🤔

Why am i typing 1984? Oh yea, that is what this reminds me of, Orwell's "1984".

edit on 2-8-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

This may pertain to something Cranky brought up months ago. The US and Russia do have an agreement in place regarding shared intel...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Skip to 1:00

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

No way 5,000 sealed indictments get filed every month and no leaks occur. Unless it's because few of them are against high-profile people...maybe.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

John Solomon said tonight on Hannity that if a Grand Jury gets empaneled, he will know that criminal charges have been filed by Durham or Huber against 1 or more Spygate perpetrators. His "sources" will let him know if/when that occurs.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join