It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Nineteen Eighty-Four
YES, all of it! Perpetual war, gov't surveillance, thought police, historical negationism & propaganda, AND the 17 bloated intel agencies.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

That weird soccer ball Putin gave to Trump was rumored to contain evidence that Russia has accumulated against America's internal traitors.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Friendly reminder that Holly/Pedo Wood is an exciting and captivating branch of US intel agencies that act accordingly based on our receptiveness to particular events in Movies!!. premeditated/placed thoughts are a welcome addition to their arsenal. They send out a notion, and we all come in droves showing our emotions.
edit on 2-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Covfefe

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It was the truth of 911

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
From the Daily Mail:

FBI warns that conspiracy theory believers now pose a domestic terrorism threat

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Why am i typing 1984? Oh yea, that is what this reminds me of, Orwell's "1984".

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I'm stealing that one. Awesome meme! 🤣🤣🤣

Sabrechucker
You got that right on Holly/Pedo Wood!!

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

By current FBI standards and labeling, the vast majority of Americans "pose a terrorism threat".

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Bangkok explosions: two injured in three blasts reported in Asean host city

The devices that exploded were believed to be small homemade “ping pong bombs”, the size of a tennis ball

The explosions, which were reported around 9am, went off just prior to a speech by Pompeo in Bangkok on Friday morning

edit on 2-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Well there is a rather large music festival that happens near me from August 2nd to the 11th. It is called "Musikfest"

Musikfest article

Musikfest 2019 lineup Musikfest headliners are ticketed shows every evening in front of the SteelStacks on South Side Bethlehem.
Thursday, Aug. 1: Earth, Wind & Fire
Friday, Aug. 2: The Chainsmokers
Saturday, Aug. 3: Steve Miller Band with Marty Stuart and his Fabulous Superlatives
Sunday, Aug. 4: Lady Antebellum
Monday, Aug. 5: Weezer
Tuesday, Aug. 6: Train & The Goo Goo Dolls
Wednesday, Aug. 7: Incubus
Thursday, Aug. 8: The Revivalists
Friday, Aug. 9: Godsmack
Saturday, Aug. 10: Phillip Phillips
Sunday, Aug. 11: Brad Paisley

Those a re just the headliners, there are 4 other venues that are free, and each of them have at least 3 different acts every day. The timing bothers me a bit.
edit on 2-8-2019 by dubiousatworst because: link edit

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust
Looks like a "young lady" has died suddenly at the Kennedy family residence.

www.wcvb.com...

Probably a maid or one of their servants...STILL...worth following.

It was RFK's 22 Year Old Grand Daughter.

Police were stationed outside the home of 91-year-old Ethel Kennedy on Thursday night, hours after paramedics responded to reports of an “unattended death” at her family's Hyannis Port, Mass., compound.

A family statement had confirmed earlier that Saoirse Kennedy Hill, the 22-year-old granddaughter of Ethel and the late Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, had died at the home, though no cause of death was disclosed.

A report in The New York Times, however, said the daughter of Courtney Kennedy Hill -- one of Robert and Ethel Kennedy's 11 children -- had died of an apparent drug overdose.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

The media CARES about the Kennedy family. When Hillary's Brother died 2 months ago, it was barely reported.
edit on 8/2/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
South Korean cult leader who held 400 people captive in Fiji jailed for six years

On Monday a South Korean court found Shin guilty on multiple criminal charges including violence, child abuse and fraud.
“The victims suffered helplessly from collective beatings and experienced not only physical torture but also severe fear and considerable mental shock,” said the Anyang sub-court of the Suwon district court.

Fiji - watch the water - Bronfman - NXIVM...

Curious.
edit on 2-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Im currently on holiday on one of Balearic Islands and have access to a boat. I will try a get a ride out to see what I can sea. Even if it’s just a image for the record.
a reply to: tiredoflooking

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
From the Daily Mail:

FBI warns that conspiracy theory believers now pose a domestic terrorism threat

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yea the truth coming out is ALWAYS a threat to liars and thieves.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Why does James Comey say "All IG Reports Will Show Honest Public Servants"?

The IG Report on McCabe didn't.

The IG Report on FBI/Hillary's E-mail didn't.

It's like Comey's brain is telling him every day he wakes up, that it's May 10, 2017....the day after he was fired. He's suffering from a rare form of denying reality.

The IG findings on HIM showed he broke laws. The DOJ opted not to pursue. The man is looney.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

Please do! It would be very interesting to see if you actually come up with anything good! Just dont get yourself in trouble for our sake!

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Im on Menorca and I expect they are off Mallorca it’s quite a trip and the guy who owns the boat isn’t an anon. So I’m not holding out much hope. I’m trying to find out their location now, fingers crossed. But am I gonna find out much? Or get shot at. It’ll fun though like scene from Thunderball. It was also the Spanish Holiday of the Feast of St James this week. Coinky Dink????a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Rising sun is off Mallorca on its own. A long way from the party in Sicily. I expect as it’s Climate Scare Party he took a chopper lol. It’s too far away from me for a quick look. But in may come past, who knows. I’ll update as and when/if...a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join