It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MetalThunder

Good one! Even better if the guy with the Noose around his neck had the CNN logo in place of his head.

In other noose(news) you won’t find on Clinton News Network.
The 47 Strange Deaths Around Bill And Hillary Clinton: Part 3
by Tamara Jackson | Jul 28, 2019

Funny things always happen to Bill and Hillary Clinton, friends have this nasty habit of turning up dead. We all gotta go sometime, but Clinton’s buddies seem to go under weird circumstances (and many by suicide).

In part 3 Barry Seal is discussed and some here may know some of his story. If not you can watch “American Made” for some CIA conditioning. In the film Barry is being detained and bets the commanding officers that he will be set free. Sure enough the phone call comes from *Gov. Bill Clinton with orders to set him free.

You are watching a movie...
edit on 2-8-2019 by LurkNoMore because: *Sen to Gov

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Gov Bill Clinton I believe.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Re: FBI Conspiracy theories/Domestic Terrorism

I have searched the entire FBI Vault, FBI main web site and FBI Phoenix web site.

There's zero reference to this document. Not just that, there's no reference to the issue of conspiracy theories and domestic terrorism.

AT ALL.
All this seems more than odd, since we're being told it's such a critical and unprecedented event in the FBI's history.

There's no definition of what a 'conspiracy theory' is in the document, or what 'domestic terrorism' is. Just a list of events and references to groups.

ANTIFA doesn't even get mentioned. Maybe their Phoenix chapter isn't 'woke' enough.

Look, I guess there MAY be a link between conspiracy theories and domestic terrorism. But I very much doubt this is an FBI document.
And if it is, they've got way too much time on their hands, in the Phoenix branch.

social.quodverum.com...@REX/with_replies

edit on 2-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Now You're talking! CNN was instrumental in initiating and perpetrating the Trump-Russia-Wikileaks collusion HOAX.

A Judge threw out the DNC suit against Trump for "colluding with Russia", and not a single Liberal MSM has mentioned it, to the best of my knowledge.

www.courthousenews.com...

If it were not for President Trump gleefully stating how even a Clinton-Appointed Federal Judge agreed that it was a HOAX, I wouldn't have known of this HUGE decision/news.

In hindsight: I think judge Koeltl published his decision only 3 hours before the Dim debate on Wednesday, so it would be ignored. It was!

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Why does James Comey say "All IG Reports Will Show Honest Public Servants"?

The IG Report on McCabe didn't.

The IG Report on FBI/Hillary's E-mail didn't.

It's like Comey's brain is telling him every day he wakes up, that it's May 10, 2017....the day after he was fired. He's suffering from a rare form of denying reality.

The IG findings on HIM showed he broke laws. The DOJ opted not to pursue. The man is looney.

It's all becoming clearer to me now.

In June 2018, the FBI referred Comey to the IG for improper handling of Memos/Leaking.

“We received a referral on that from the FBI,” Horowitz said, in response to questioning from Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, about the Comey memos.

“We are handling that referral and we will issue a report when the matter is complete and consistent with the law and rules.”
Source: www.foxnews.com...

This means there will be a "Comey Report", as Joe DiGenova stated. The IG has found BIGGER crimes to (probably) charge Comey with, in its investigation into FISA abuse.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Another Billion dollar bust!

Germany's largest ever coc aine shipment seized by customs
www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-crime-coc aine/coc aine-worth-1-billion-euros-seized-in-germanys-largest-drugs-haul-idUSKCN1US1FH?il=0

German authorities on Friday said they had seized 4.5 tonnes of coc aine worth 1 billion euros ($1.11 billion) in the northern port city of Hamburg - the nation’s biggest drugs haul to date.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Really seams like that family made a deal with the devil to get the power they have, and the bill keeps coming due.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Brit-Tex

Yea, no kidding! Either that or someone put a curse on their bloodline.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I have a question. could the UK even extradite Assange to the US now? Now that we have a federal death penalty? That, and the recent ruling in the US courts that wikileaks could publish the DNC emails?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Did anyone notice you can't connect to the wiki_leaks site because they let their SSL certificate expire?

Some browsers will allow you to override the risk.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You guys hear any news about this today?
m.youtube.com...

Tank from Project Speak saying global markets are crashing and he said there was an attempted bank run in France. He does have access to inside info but he hasn't always been accurate. I can't find anything about a bank run in France, I do know that the Yellow Vests claimed they were going to do a run several months ago...

I saw this article stating that global markets plunged, today.
www.washingtonpost.com...

Anyway, maybe something to watch...the demise of Deutche Bank is supposedly going to trigger the return to gold

Yellow Vest bank run article from Jan.
digitalassetnews.net...
edit on 2-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Few pages back.

The Bollinger band analysis that I use signaled a bottom for the Dow Jones average yesterday which in normal times would mean a buy opportunity.

Watch your roof tops and watch where you "send her back"...

edit on 2-8-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
UPDATE on Cummings' house break-in:

A police report says Cummings and his wife were woken up at 3:40 a.m. July 27 by a security motion system alert at their home in the 2000 block of W. Madison Ave. A man had come in through an unlocked, exterior door that leads to an entryway, then got through a second, locked door to get further inside the building. Cummings and his wife live on the first and second floor of the house, and there’s an apartment on the third floor, the report said.

www.msn.com... ?ocid=spartanntp

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

unlocked, exterior door

It's odd that they wouldn't have a camera/alarm system on an exterior door.

The Cummings' seem so dirty and corrupt to me that I can't help but think something important got "stolen", "removed". Probably called in a favor from one of his MS13 buddies ~~sarc

edit on 2-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

unlocked, exterior door

The Cummings' seem so dirty and corrupt to me that I can't help but think something important got "stolen", "removed". Probably one of his MS13 buddies ~~sarc

Or they're taking a play from Smolletts book, and want to make it seem like something important was stolen. Never known with people these days.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Interesting!

Today
Saxe appeal: king of Belgium reintroduces German lineage

July 15
Kaiser Wilhelm's heirs launch fight to reclaim artworks and palace from German state

My interpretation: "The Bloodlines" ™ are preparing for a major shakeup and anticipate the end of western democracy as a governing system.
edit on 2-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Decent opinion piece on Fox News about Barr's decision to not prosecute Comey. Link

The decision not to prosecute former FBI Director James Comey over his deliberate leaks to the media isn’t a sign of weakness or lack of will, but of the professionalism and well-reasoned restraint of President Trump’s Department of Justice.

Attorney General Barr made the right call. This would have been the first major charging decision of this investigation, which is not the time to go all in on a “maybe” case. To do so would create exactly the appearance of political vindictiveness and retributivist prosecution he is working so hard to dispel.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Michael Moore urges Michelle Obama to run against Trump

Filmmaker Michael Moore said in a new interview that there is only one candidate up to the challenge to “crush” President Trump in 2020, “and her last name rhymes with Obama.” “In fact, it is Obama — Michelle Obama,” Moore said on MSNBC. “Everybody watching this right now knows she is a beloved American and she would go in there and she would beat him.”

Lets watch and see if this symbol plays out. I expect a few more "lets get M to run..." stories coming out. Then a statement saying "nope". For me that equals Obama's are complete per my reading of last week's symbols.

looks like we have a winner...

Michelle Obama says there's 'zero chance' she'll run for president: 'It's just not for me'

In a new interview published in Amtrak's magazine The National, Obama sat down with 12-year-old journalist Hilde Lysiak to promote her Better Make Room campaign aimed at engaging college students.

"Just between us, and the readers of this magazine — there’s zero chance," Obama responded. "There are so many ways to improve this country and build a better world, and I keep doing plenty of them, from working with young people to helping families lead healthier lives. But sitting behind the desk in the Oval Office will never be one of them. It’s just not for me."

" It’s just not for me." The Obama's are done.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

unlocked, exterior door

The Cummings' seem so dirty and corrupt to me that I can't help but think something important got "stolen", "removed". Probably called in a favor from one of his MS13 buddies ~~sarc

There must've been:

The building has a closed-circuit TV system but Cummings’ wife couldn’t immediately access any images from it, the report said.

Odd.
ALSO odd they didn't call the police immediately.

The couple described the suspect as a man in his early 40s; 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighing about 170 pounds, the report said. He wore a dark T-shirt and khaki shorts, black tennis shoes with white ankle socks, and a “black fitted hat with a red upside down 'u' shape on the front," the report said.

www.msn.com...

Anything missing in this detailed description?

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join