It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I don't recall this specific event mentioned here but this is nothing new. Robin Sage training has been going on since 1974.

Robin Sage

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
🤔

twitter.com...

1/1024th human.

... she failed it 😎

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I cant answer your question with a definitive answer, could it be because of the complete relaxation of all his facial/head muscles, and the angle of the picture just distorting what we see??...... I think its epstein, but i cant explain why he has weird ear features, on that picture.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

What he did,today was very brave and imo it will create a major shake up. He may have forfeited his life for it.

I get the feeling that he wasn't caught unawares. I think he knew exactly what he was doing but maybe the guilt was getting to him. He sounded very emotional. Maybe he finally realized that he's just a pawn in their game. Expendable like all the rest of us. This could be his awakening.

I hope he was able to set an example for other pawns. Who knows how many there are hiding, afraid to come forward. As they wake up to the lies, if more choose to come forward, they join our team, building up our ranks --we win. (reminds me of a game we used to play on the playground but I can't remember what it was called)

This has made me realize how much I need to dissolve my own feelings of anger and resentment toward these people. More might want to come forward but are not only afraid of the cabal, they're also afraid of retaliation from us. If any of them want to come to light, I don't want to be the one standing in their way.

His actions, today give me affirmation that my feeling could be right. I don't believe the take down is going to come from them (the government). I believe it's going to come from us when they finally resign to our resolve. I could be wrong. Time will tell

edit on 22-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hmm, I thought Q was going away...?

twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1164672768551477248
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Future Proves Past. 🤔

Video clip:
twitter.com...

Remember this one from ancient past?
Erik Prince interview with Breitbart News Daily - November 4, 2016 - Huma & Weiner Flip on Clintons.

Current Status of the Inspector General Report

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
More Judicial Watch news. Judicial Watch was granted further discovery in the email investigation/Benghazi investigation.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Somebody needs to tell the Rothschilds to just shut up. They are supposed to be the invisible hand controlling human events, not idiots responding to social media posts under their own names.

That's why you have bought and paid mouthpieces for..... Rule #1 Never let the masses know the Rothschilds even exist, let alone run things. Run silent, Run Deep.

The old Baron Rothschild must be rolling in his grave at these amateurs who are his descendants.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, the date/timestamp on that HRC DNA tweet is interesting:

06:50 21 Aug 2019

06:50 = 6+5 = 11 = deep state

21 Aug 2019 = 2+1+8+2+0+1+0= 23 = PAIN

Also 3 periods at end changes meaning to ", turns out BAD"?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

It's so hard to find good help these days

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Art items found in Epstein's homes:

Other Epstein homes were said to be adorned with everything from a massive mural of a prison yard — with Epstein at the center — to a framed prosthetic eyeballs, human dolls hanging from chandeliers, human-sized chessboards with scantily-clad figurines like something out of a tawdry version of “Alice In Wonderland” and photos of naked females.

1010wcsi.com...

Tawdry 'ALICE IN WONDERLAND' Chess Set?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Praise Kek

Also why are the Hong Konger's using Pepe?

Didn't they get the memo that Pepe is an ancient White Supremecy Symbol?

Asians using a White Supremacist symbol to fight other Asian Communists.

Something is wrong with that narrative CNN.

Wait till the people of Hong Kong start saying "Where We go One, We go All".

Notice they don't use the Antifa Flag. Hmmmmmm?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Or it relates to her attending the Judicial Watch FOIA hearing?

"I just took a DNA test, turns out..."

DNA = Did Not Attend
Turns out = Turn out, as in she turned up?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

It's so hard to find good help these days

I know. They can't even manage to start a war with Iran or North Korea. They used to be so badass. Now they are just smelly ass.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

There is one thing that bothered me..he said he went to Buffet for advise, Buffet told him to come clean. But Buffet supported Hillary ?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I like Q650:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's code for I need adrenochrome...

link   
Did everyone see this other ATS thread about the "unprecidented manhunt in Denmark?" I guess it was a huge deal and it took place at the same time Obama was giving a speech there.

Wasn't it speculated right here that Trump may have cancelled his visit because they picked up on a threat?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd almost think that Trump is making all this convo about Greenland to let them know over there he was on to their games. Knowing that they would tell him Denmark isn't for sale, which he could then use as "justification" for cancelling his trip.

Trump is cunning like a fox.

link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

At 5:50 he brings up mass shootings...seeing people 'gunned down in a mall' and says he feels responsible (as he starts to break down) Admission that the feds are behind the mass shootings (false flags)?

Just watched the vid and that particular quote and his subsequent break down spoke volumes. He knows something much deeper than he is saying. Think he has awakened to a reality he never considered and it scares the dickens out of him.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Diamond & Silk:

Former Overstock CEO is spilling the beans on Fox News. President Trump and Don Jr. Was set up by people at the top!

twitter.com...

anyone watch the interview?
interview

I listened to the interview while driving.

Also listened to former temp AG Matthew Whitaker giving his impressions after the Overstock CEO interview concluded.

Whitaker's statements gave me the impression that our Intel/DOJ community does things that most Americans would consider "way out there". He didn't sound surprised at all about what the Overstock CEO said a few minutes earlier.

Whitaker's said there are monitors and verification tools used when "Human Intelligence" assets are utilized by the Federal Government. AG Barr will be able to quickly determine if Patrick Byrne is telling the truth. (Might not be shared with us though.)

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join