It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
A new video from Rusty
He hadn't posted for a few days, was beginning to think he may have been silenced.

0:36 & 0:46 - where do these doors lead i wonder...

1:35 - very strange set of steps leading down to the water

3:19 - Ambulance...?!...Why would you have an ambulance on a tiny island...

No flyover of the swamp as yet, still waiting for that one

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
Just a few thoughts id like to share.

The epstein corpse photo, although its causing a stir, im of the firm belief its him, theres no doubt theres resemblance to bourdain, but id put a nut on it actually really being epstein.
I dont think people are taking into consideration that the head CAN swell due to hanging. Blood will pump into the head but cant always flow away, depending on where the pressure of the noose/rope is concentrated. Every case is different but it can and does happen, if you combine that with the fact that epstein has gone from living the high life to living prison life, his usual pristine appearance will have deteriorated somewhat and thats whats throwing peoples opinion. A swollen unkempt head.

The photo of ghislaine, in my opinion was a massive statement, almost saying " im here ive not been anywhere", but in actual fact shes in the hands of those shes supposed to be and this was a dead man switch being activated, a trigger for the next events to commence. I think shes spilled everything. That book review was a cryptic and very clever message, it spelt so much out to us but would of read like a nursery rhyme to those more deeply involved. The deliberate mention of mossad will come more into play later i think.

IMO we'll see more of these epstein like sagas, as more people become exposed.

One question I cant seem to satisfactorily answer is why do those ears look so very different in the comparison?

Doesn't seem possible to have such a big difference in the ear canal area and for the lobe that also seems to be a different shape. That is why I would like to see Bourdain's ear from a side view.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

omg not again when is this bull# going to end??

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Former Manafort deputy Rick Gates testifies against Greg Craig

Rick Gates just testified that he told both Tony Podesta and Vin Weber that the the pro-Ukrainian organization they represented was actually a front group for the Ukrainian government. Running story from Greg Craig trial.

“You pled guilty to conspiring to violate all of those federal statutes?” she asked.

“I did,” Gates said.

“You also get under the plea agreement a promise you won’t be prosecuted for other crimes … and you’ve committed quite a few,” Junghans said.

“Yes,” Gates replied.

Junghans got Gates to acknowledge that he hadn’t paid his own taxes in full, lied in a court deposition, lied to banks for loans and even lied to get a credit card. Gates also conceded, as he did at Manafort’s trial last year, that he used access to Manafort’s bank accounts to steal from him.

“In fact, you took money from Mr. Manafort himself?” Junghans asked.

“That’s correct,” Gates said.

“You just helped yourself from time to time without telling him?” the defense lawyer asked.

“Yes,” Gates said.

Unbelievable. Any bets that Nobody is going to be held accountable.?

Earlier post on Greg Craig - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If more whistleblowers come out the way Byrne did then the gov will have no option but to take action toward justice to prevent civil unrest

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
A new video from Rusty
He hadn't posted for a few days, was beginning to think he may have been silenced.

0:36 & 0:46 - where do these doors lead i wonder...

1:35 - very strange set of steps leading down to the water

3:19 - Ambulance...?!...Why would you have an ambulance on a tiny island...

No flyover of the swamp as yet, still waiting for that one

Truck: look like they haven’t been used. Their beds are clean.
Ambulance: To help sell their MK victims that they are really in a hospital.
Steam Roller: To scare the S# out of their victims.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dash, just using your post to get my thoughts out on the issue

I listened to Sebastian Gorka's radio show today. He had on Joe DiGenova and wife, Sara Carter and John Solomon and Chris Farrell, investigator for Judicial Watch who has a heavy background in intelligence.

All seemed confident Barr could be trusted.'

Solomon and Carter were both approached by a couple people in the intelligence community early on and encouraged to keep diggiing. Solomon seems to get his info by mail while Sara's is face to face. Neither usually give dates

However Solomon said that he expected Sept to have a lot of info (my thought...congress returns) and some of Durham's stuff he expects in the late fall.

I am going with that for now.

Also, as for Wray, I believe he fears the implication of the info on the election, esp to dems. Probably hoping a dem gets in office in makes it all go away by firing Barr.

That said, Barr needs to step in here.

edit on 22-8-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
popping in for a hello

As Q said 12 times - so far - On The Move

For those playing the home game, From my POV the esoteric side is heating a lot.

Quite a bit Habbening at the moment and in the past few weeks.

Qteam in the Northwest may have noticed some intense stuff August 9-10 (though world wide).

Last night as well - Victories For the Light...

Anyone seen the W's, Wand and Warrior not J

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
🤔

twitter.com...

1/1024th human.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

She failed

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
🤔

twitter.com...

1/1024th human.

1023rd / 1024th Reptillian

edit on 22 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

She failed

She cheated.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Diamond & Silk:

Former Overstock CEO is spilling the beans on Fox News. President Trump and Don Jr. Was set up by people at the top!

twitter.com...

anyone watch the interview?
interview

Boy, it's hard not to believe him. He named Strozk and basically said 3 other higher officials. Brennan, Comey and Clapper?

I got to imagine the Senate Committees at least will want to hear from him.

I doubt the House really wants to put him under oath in front of the nation.

This should be a pretty big reveal as we go forward.

Everything is taking a long time but if I had to bet, it's going to be devestating to the DNC and Obama Administration.

He needs to keep himself safe.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
For those losing faith in justice:

(graphic not included)
#3181 qmap.pub...

BLIND JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW WILL RETURN TO OUR REPUBLIC.
There is a reason why a sword is held.
Q

All the ducks are being neatly set in a row. One out-of-place duck can screw up the whole thing. Be p.a.t.i.e.n.t.

However, that being said, none of the players in this whole thing are spring chickens. Let's get the show on the road asap. Some players have already been lost to Mr. D, the grim reaper. I would at least like to see the swamp exposed, drained, and cleaned in my lifetime!

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Q is still posting...

Map+Q+ =

Trust The Plan

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
That she didn't know she took a DNA test. AKA someone got a DNA sample from her covertly, and she is letting them know.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

He said Barr and Durham already have everything from him. I think he's pretty damn brave.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I got halfway done posting this and realized it was covered already....was it?

Unconventional warfare training being staged in 21 North Carolina counties, Army says

www.charlotteobserver.com...

A series of Special Forces military training exercises -- including gunfire with blanks -- is being staged across 21 North Carolina counties starting Aug. 30, and the Army is telling the public not to be alarmed at the suspicious-looking activity. Known as Robin Sage training, the unconventional warfare exercises can be likened to live-action role playing in the extreme, with hostile engagement playing out between Special Forces students, volunteer civilians and soldiers out of Fort Bragg. It continues through Sept. 12, said a press release. Heavily populated counties like Wake, Cumberland and Union counties are among training sites, according to the U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center at Fort Bragg.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Actually, MBSC came up with same conclusion a few days ago.

for the reminder!

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Praise Kek

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join