It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Interesting TAT!

Could possibly be used in deciphering the CAPS only on POTUS tweets or Q posts?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

As a Correctional Services worker, I was cautioned by the E.D. not to leave a digital footprint behind me that could be manipulated by inmates. I guarded my personal details, never divulging my last name, for example, or any other information about me or my family. It was just common sense but, how common is that, eh?

edit on 21-8-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yea well the disorder becomes a crime when you infringe on another human being's rights. Dumb#s

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting TAT!

Could possibly be used in deciphering the CAPS only on POTUS tweets or Q posts?

Maybe.
QWERTY has been staring me in the face all this time.
Q is #1 (The beginning) in this Keyboard rabbit hole we're all being led down.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Meet THIS disgusting creature!

Click on Swamp Creature HERE!

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Is there like a glossary of terms and Acronyms for all these threads.

If you make any sort of backup, it would be nice to have, especially If we can’t ask you guys if the internet goes down for some reason.

For instance I still don’t know what Declas means.

Perhaps include what deciphering methods are most effective, and any other encryption codes to look out for.

I’m sure that would be no easy task, But In the long run it could help especially with those looking at all this for the first time.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

That's a great idea. If there's one thing I can complain about regarding Q, it's the usage of military-grade abbreviations or acronyms. I hate it.

Declas = declassification of classified government material.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Bill Cooper tells us how he feels about Alex Jones. 💣🔥

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

It's probably a good thing that a person like me does not have access to the world's reset button.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PokeyJoe

T-17 minutes.
twitter.com...

So Jeff Bezos is creating a Nancy Pelosi 'Clone' in a secret lab on a secret island.

TWITTER
Jeffrey Peterson
@realJeffreyP

The other individual I heard both Pelosi and Sperling speaking about relating to cloning experiments being done on remote islands, was Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon.

Bezos was not there. But they were talking about him. And Pelosi kept saying, "He's doing mine." "He's doing mine."

I understand that sounds completely insane. That is what I heard. I will also note that Pelosi was drinking and seemed tipsy to me. But it didn't sound like a joke to me. On several occasions when I was around her she was drinking a lot.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

There's over 70 Gods around the world who's name begins with the letter Q. Then there's the Star Trek Q. Q as in Quartermaster in the Bond flicks. Q=#1 on the keyboard. The list goes on and on.

I'm kinda wondering if Star Trek doesn't have it right. Q in Star Trek was an extra dimensional being who was nearly omnipotent and could pass himself off as a God if he wished.

All kinds of weirdness surrounding Trump as well. Time travel theories and apparently he has taken to joking about him being a "Chosen One" recently.

I wonder if, in the same way the cabal members try to channel demons through sacrifice rituals and whatnot, if some good guys may have figured a way to channel Q. Some of this stuff doesn't make much sense if we don't consider some more outlandish hypotheses. The Q imagery in The Police music videos? Come on!

My money is still on Sophia. Maybe a byproduct of Quantum computing is access to interdimemsional entities?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Pelosi has been known to use Bezo's private jet. Many billionaires seem to have their own private island for much more than R&R.

"I believe my former group of #ArizonaMafia friends were involved with and may still be involved with biological experiments at the TGEN experimental facility in Phoenix, AZ. I believe they may be involved with the harvesting of human and animal body"
twitter.com...

Where is QoS? Now he's tweetin about dogs. 😎

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What would be the point of having a clone of yourself? Can they transfer their consciousness into the new body, or would it be simply to create dopplegangers to evade justice / get out of doing boring things like campaign rallies?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If a person can hang themselves from a door knob with a scarf, I would think they could do it from a bunk bed.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Any clone would be at the embryo stage I would imagine. Maybe they find a host (young teens again) and raise the child up to its teen years and then you can have pedo sex with your teen self. Nuke the islands.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Possibly, haha!

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Jeff Bezo's grandfather worked for DARPA and the Atomic Energy Commission
americandigitalnews.com...
www.wired.com...

Jeff owns Blue Origin and plans to colonize the moon:
www.inverse.com...
techcrunch.com...
edit on 21-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ok but how long does it usually take? And do people normally scream when their airway is closed off? I wouldn't question this conclusion if this case didn't have a million reasons to be skeptical but...it's Jeffrey Epstein

Also --we need to see this bunkbed

edit on 21-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Strange week thus far. Sypgate Radio silence from everyone....including Sean Hannity, which is rarer than rare.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When normally loud folks go quiet; something is afoot. Good/Bad... no idea but something is brewing.

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join