It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Cheers for letting me know J&C!

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Rush Limbaugh said this morning that Lindsey Graham is angry, and is meeting with William Barr this week to find out why the FISA application is being held, and why Wray refuses to release the most important Strzok-Page communications.

CORRECTION: Senator Lindsey Graham is meeting with William Barr this week to plan an appropriate public rollout of SPYGATE disclosure documents.

Source: www.redstate.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Private accounts on Twitter..would be nice to access them.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

8chan went quiet on Aug 8th, or at least @codemonkeyz

8-8.. CM = Comms

Learn our Comms?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I wonder what all of the coded messages are in Bill Clinton's book list.

mobile.twitter.com...

I have a hard time believing this dude has read this many books this year. The first book on the list he says he has "read two or three times." Lol. Bullsnip. He's way too busy to read that much. Hell, he supposedly also WROTE a book, didn't he?

Definite comms route here.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Okay, but I'm brain dead and am making the conclusion that nothing significant is going to get dumped between now and 8am EST and I can therefore afford to get 4 or 5 hours kip... unless anyone thinks this is a bad assumption.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS I'm getting a 404 on that Bill Clinton twitter link already.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

CloudFail seems to be having issues. The whole halfchan pol catalog board only has cached versions.

CloudFlare just filed IPO last week, ticker symbol "NET" and they are being very closely watched. Perspective Mega billions in the pipeline. Reason they terminated 8chan.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Sure, I guess I can do that, but if I stop posting in the near future y'all might not want to keep digging in this direction, lol...

Epstein Will - SCRIBD

Kellerhals Ferguson Fletcher Kroblin PLLC

9100 Havensight
Port Of Sale, Ste. 15 16
St Thomas, VI, 00802

Avvo

Physical Address:
49 ZORRO RANCH RD
STANLEY, NM 87056
Owner Name:
CYPRESS, INC
Find all properties for this owner.
Owner Mailing Address:
9100 HAVENSIGHT STE 15/16
ST THOMAS, VI 00802

and

Physical Address:
0 STANLEY
STANLEY, NM 87056
Owner Name:
CYPRESS INC VIRGIN ISLANDS CORPORATION
Owner Mailing Address:
9100 HAVENSIGHT STE 15/16
ST THOMAS, VI 00802

And

Physical Address:
220 ZORRO RANCH RD
STANLEY, NM 87056
Owner Name:
CYPRESS, INC
Owner Mailing Address:
6100 RED HOOK QUARTER B3
ST THOMAS, VI 00802

All of the above can be found here by choosing the search type of name and then looking up, "Cypress."

Which lead me here:

Offshore Leaks - Panama Papers database

And

Offshore Leaks - Panama Papers database

Furthermore:

Gratitude America, Ltd. - ProPublica

Which lead me:

Almost a decade after Jeffrey Epstein was first accused of preying on young women, he still had access to the inner sanctum of Apollo Global Management.

Leon Black, Apollo’s billionaire chairman, met with the financier from time to time at the company’s New York offices, and he allowed Epstein to pitch personal tax strategies to the firm’s executives, according to people familiar with the matter.
Black and Epstein were still doing some business in 2015. That year, BV70 LLC, a charity controlled by Black, donated $10 million to Epstein’s foundation, Gratitude America.

Jeffrey Epstein Had a Door Into Apollo: His Deep Ties With Leon Black - Bloomberg

All of the above is actually a bit more than was posted to halfchan, but this is where I was headed when that site got DDOSed

a reply to: pheonix358

I'll drop him a quick message and see if he responds, will post any response received here, or in a subsequent thread.
edit on 22-8-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: added paragraph to final excerpt showing why gratitude america was important

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Still shows for me. Strange.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

CYPRESS Inc..

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
That is the question about Epstein, how big a fish was he?

It seems like he was central to The Plan. Was he central in the Cabal or just collateral damage?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Nancy Pelosi's daughter said Jeffrey Epstein would destroy a lot of liberal lives, if he "talked".

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

He was that guy everyone "loved" and supported..until he got caught. Little Saint James never belonged to him. Epstein Island was just a Clown's paradise. What worries me is.. how many of these "Islands" are still operational?.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I been wondering the very same past few weeks. If he was only collateral damage than wonder if his replacement has already been activated.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1
First off no I don't think Epstein was switched with Bordain, though that would have been a way better case scenario for having any confidence in MI and our doj than the supposed cluster fk keystone cops crap we're supposed to accept..
Maybe he landed on his nose bounced on his ear and a groggy guard stepped on his throat accidently. But if white hats don't have better control over what we have in a cage, how can we have any confidence in confronting evil incarnate on the loose?
As to what I've seen, it would just be words here. More than most, less than many.
I figure we're being played by both sides of some horsesh*t nobility game because they can and always have.
But if they didn't switch out Epstein I pity anyone that actually puts their faith in "them". If the justice system is screwed up, fix it. Murder isn't cool, nor is the coverup. I mean if some clown outside of our juditial protections is a threat to us that's one thing....but an American citizen, no matter how slimey....no man. Trial by 12 or walk.
And he was murdered. Whether by someone else (my guess) or by jail personnel putting it all in place and pushing his buttons.
And then we have Pinkertons tip toeing thru the tulips on Pedo Island tripping over a backhoe....but that's I guess unrelated.
But Bordain...nah we should be so lucky.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
We can play the "what if" game and think about Epstein going into some sort of protective custody.

There was a whole melodrama about him getting jailhouse justice, imo that was all in regards to satisfying his victims angst. It could have been fake, a story done just for show in order to close that door and let his victims gain some relief.

Q asked, "how to introduce evidence legally", and the newly-discovered Epstein evidence is suddenly in-play regarding the prosecution of other co-bad-actors. Ok, that sounds good if he is really dead, BUT if he were alive and came back to testify....all VERY illegal and unethical to use that evidence against others, after there was no due process done to suppress it by Epstein, etc.

As we see, Epstein's trip is a 1-way journey....he's not coming back from the dead to testify. Mostly for the reasons I mentioned above, it would wreak havoc in all of the other cases he touched.

When you look at the civil end of things, I could see why Epstein would want to bow out. He could have walked away from all of the mess and went into a witness protection type scenario. It also makes sense if he were to give up all of his files and evidence to law enforcement, along with a guide map to his clients, but then never have to face them, NOR testify under cross-examination. This is how his apparent death benefits The Plan. It also speeds up the clock substantially.

I can get a hint of an idea how this would be good for Epstein; keeping his own life and being able to transmit the remainder of his assets to his brother even though 90% will go to victims of civil cases, and none will be needed to defend him from criminal charges.

It would be a good deal for law enforcement too if they get all they need and are able to move along up the chain. Another sweetheart deal for Epstein, if true. I am leaning towards this idea. He is gone, but not dead, but not coming back to testify. If done properly, it might work. It might actually be the only way.

edit on 22-8-2019 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plam

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Nah PJ I was more on a track of it would be a cool mission impossible action as opposed to the rinky dink unbelievable screwup we're being force fed. The first gives us hope, while the second doesn't bode so well.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

How about crash test dummy reenactments by like myth busters. I'd bet they'd have to sit on it's shoulders to get a plausible outa that one....provided they ever got the sheet tied adequately.

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join