It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Thanks for letting me know onehuman. I best do a scan now! I use a different AV and didn't get that warning.

edit on 21-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Just a few thoughts id like to share.

The epstein corpse photo, although its causing a stir, im of the firm belief its him, theres no doubt theres resemblance to bourdain, but id put a nut on it actually really being epstein.
I dont think people are taking into consideration that the head CAN swell due to hanging. Blood will pump into the head but cant always flow away, depending on where the pressure of the noose/rope is concentrated. Every case is different but it can and does happen, if you combine that with the fact that epstein has gone from living the high life to living prison life, his usual pristine appearance will have deteriorated somewhat and thats whats throwing peoples opinion. A swollen unkempt head.

The photo of ghislaine, in my opinion was a massive statement, almost saying " im here ive not been anywhere", but in actual fact shes in the hands of those shes supposed to be and this was a dead man switch being activated, a trigger for the next events to commence. I think shes spilled everything. That book review was a cryptic and very clever message, it spelt so much out to us but would of read like a nursery rhyme to those more deeply involved. The deliberate mention of mossad will come more into play later i think.

IMO we'll see more of these epstein like sagas, as more people become exposed.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Then what's the real reality ? Because I have a hard time understanding the # that some of these humans (or should I say humanoids) do

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
9.11.19 - Qanon Rally, Washington, D.C.
Eventbrite allowed people to RSVP on its platform until....
Media Matters complains...
Eventbrite deletes its RSVP page.

Eventbrite is Allowing People to RSVP for a Qanon Rally, Despite Prohibiting "Dangerous Content" on its Platform | Media Matters for America

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Grand Jury Indicts a Democrat Mayor
May Lead to a Dem Finally Paying for His Crimes!

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Something I haven't seen discussed is the idea that typos in the Q drops were all intentional.

Q repeatedly states that everything has meaning. Does this include typos? There's been a few times where Q has misspelled, or used odd terms to get a point across. Many of the typos were responded too by the phrase "on the move". Could this have been more than just an excuse?

Recently Trump misspelled a word leaving out the K which led to various clues. In Q3071 the C is left out of ELECTIONS and K is left out of TALKING. It is followed up with "Disregard spelling error. On the move".

TO SUMMARIZE THIS WEEK:
RE: [D’s] PREP TO STEAL 2020 ELECTIONS
>ATTACK FOX NEWS TO CONTROL OPPOSITION NARRATIVE
>>>6 CO’S CONTROL 90% OF THE MSM
>VOTE TO ALLOW ‘ILLEGAL’ IMMIGRANTS RIGHT TO VOTE IN ELECTIONS
>PUSH TALING POINTS RE: VOTER AGE SHOULD DECREASED FROM 18 TO 16
>NO WALL – OPEN BORDERS – ALL WECLOME = MORE [D] VOTES
>DENY PROPER COUNTING U.S. CENSUS > AVOID PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE REAL ‘ILLEGAL’ POP TO AVOID VOTER FRAUD % RISK TO ELECTIONS
WELCOME TO THE [D] PARTY!
Q
edit on 21-8-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: Not enough coffee.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Also...

ALL WECLOME

"C" before "L"

Any ideas on that?
edit on 21 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Attorney General Barr on the investigation into Jeffrey Epstein's death: "I have seen nothing that undercuts the finding of the medical examiner that this was a suicide."

www.mediaite.com...
twitter.com...

So when do they plan to release the autopsy report because I'm not buying it!!
edit on 21-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Attorney General Barr on the investigation into Jeffrey Epstein's death: "I have seen nothing that undercuts the finding of the medical examiner that this was a suicide."

www.mediaite.com...
twitter.com...

I see no distinction. Regardless if the DS walked into his cell and murdered him OR orchestrated his ability to successfully kill himself. Both acts would be deliberate in the effort to ensure JE dies before he causes any more damage.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Then there’s this;

Pedophiles in prison: The hell that would have awaited Epstein if he'd stayed behind bars

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Oh yeah, there are many of us around here that analyze each typo in Qs drops, Trumps tweets, and the relationship between the 2.

link   
Deep State FBI Director Wray Fights to Delay Release of Strzok-Page Text Messages Until AFTER 2020 Election

twitter.com...

Tom Fitton:

Wray FBI wants to stall until well after next presidential election before completing release of emails/texts between corrupt FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. 26 months for 13,000 pages!? @RealDonaldTrumpshould order @FBI to comply with law and stop the stonewalling.

twitter.com...
edit on 21-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

link   
Here's some news from Judicial Watch. They're seeking Hillary Clinton's deposition from her email investigation.

They also claim that the Government is still trying to cover things up for her, labeling it "outrageous." They claim they have new "troubling" evidence and call this the "gravest lack of Government transparency in modern history."
www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Deep State FBI Director Wray Fights to Delay Release of Strzok-Page Text Messages Until AFTER 2020 Election

twitter.com...

Why he’s not gone already is mind-boggling. My only guess is that POTUS Trump has someone in mind but isn’t ready to pull the trigger and/or his targeted replacement isn’t available yet.
edit on 21-8-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

Also...

ALL WECLOME

"C" before "L"

Any ideas on that?

Free thinking here ..CL Roman equivalent = 150
qmap.pub #150

Warning to Lynn de Rothschild

Q!ITPb.qbhqo13 Nov 2017 - 1:04:46 PM

Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing.
Q

_D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Looks like one of Warren's clones escaped the cloning center

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

PRINCE Andrew flew on a ­private jet with paedo friend Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged 17-year-old sex slave Virginia Roberts, the pilot claims.

The allegation, made in court papers, is the first to place Andrew and Roberts on Epstein’s plane together.

In court testimony David Rodgers, 66, said one trip saw Epstein, Andrew and the then 17-year-old Virginia heading to the US Virgin Islands.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
HUGE REVELATION TODAY...Right from President Trump himself!

First, the people’s president is right, he is the chosen one.

Through prayer and divine providence, we finally have a businessman fighting for Main Street USA.

Secondly, it’s funny to watch an entire MSM apparatus that decries religion, suddenly searching for scripture in their anti-MAGA talking points. Too funny!

Only Trump can achieve this.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

What's even SWEETER, is there's nothing (legal) the "haters" can do to stop THE CHOSEN ONE from making America even greater.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
At least eight jail officials knew Jeffrey Epstein was not to be left alone in cell

Source WP

At least eight Bureau of Prisons staffers knew that strict instructions had been given not to leave multimillionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein alone in his cell, yet the order was apparently ignored in the 24 hours leading up to his death, according to people familiar with the matter.

The fact that so many prison officials were aware of the directive — not just low-level correctional officers, but supervisors and managers — has alarmed investigators assessing what so far appears to be a stunning failure to follow instructions, these people said

...apparent disregard for the instruction does not necessarily mean there was criminal conduct. The explanation, they said, could be simpler and sadder — bureaucratic incompetence spanning multiple individuals and ranks within the organization.

...Or, these 8 received recent payoffs to 'look the other way'...(or just pretend to be asleep!)...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

www.mediaite.com...
twitter.com...

So when do they plan to release the autopsy report because I'm not buying it!!

New York doesn't allow release of autopsy reports to the public. Apparently, lots of crooked things occur in the state's Medical Examiner's offices.

Like I said last night, none of the top people in Congress or the MSM are pushing to see it, because THEY or someone they KNOW or WANT TO PROTECT, have interacted with Epstein's frolics, over the past 20 years.

Remember Nancy Pelosi's daughter declaring that Epstein could destroy a lot of top Democrats?

They just want this whole Epstein thing to GO AWAY.

edit on 8/21/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join