It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, your second link highlights that Jim Watkins is A.J. Watkins...

...AJ appears in 3 Q Posts; Q2089, Q2123, Q2166.

Those refs were thought to be Alex Jones but I wonder if there are multiple meanings such that some also reference Jim Watkins?

Q2089 partial

Ask yourself a (simple) logical question…
Why are the majority of 'Q' attacks by "PRO_MAGA" supporters coming from AJ [MOS backed] and/or AJ known associates?

Q2123 partial

Last and final comment(s) re: AJ & Associates [attempts]
Logical thinking.
Attempts to deceive AUTISTS/ANONS will FAIL.
We are a threat to their livelihood [+CLAS].

Q2166 partial

AJ [TEMPLATE] WAS DESIGNED TO ATTACK/CENSOR 'QANON' [primary obj]

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Do you all have the right tools to download the ACTUAL video FILES rather than just the URL links or web pages that hold them? Can you download 4K videos?

I'll be on it. Maybe we should "split up" if there are multiple large files. That way we aren't downloading the same files at the same time and it would help insure that the time to download all of the files is shortened. We could share later if necessary.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

How do you suggest we share out the downloading task OveRcuRrEnteD?

Some options:
1) Start from first, or start from last,
2) Some take EVEN post numbers some take ODD?
3) Members post the Q post numbers they have completed media downloads of?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: queenofswords

I noticed that, too. I wonder if he had so many different shell companies that he just went down a list of trees to name them all. I don't know why he chose trees, though

This makes me think about HRC = Evergreen. When declass happens many will go by their code names for ref in emails, texts etc. Renegade = Hussein. Sufi mentioning about the photo with Renegade and an AK-47 that still hasn’t surfaced as of yet. The importance of the photo I believe was referenced to whom he was aiming the gun at? The photo in itself would/will be damning as being “more than text.”

You have more than you know... but imagine what POTUS has and just waiting to be played. Enjoy the show!

Side thoughts about scared saying “one person can’t make a difference.” Imagine my friend if Trump thought like so. I appreciate everyone here that has spent time to share findings/thoughts/experiences/knowledge/humor/counter points etc!

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Intriguing reply which I'll need to work on but have to travel for a few hours.

I note that:

1) Megan's Aug 4th 38th birthday is 17 days ago.

2) Megan is related to Shakespeare

3) Both 38 and 4 appear in this Kryptos solving blog;
The 4th solution is technically a key

Iqlusion = I Q Lusion = Intelligence Quotient Lusion which is a made up form of A Lusion.

Those coordinates are 38-57-6-5-77-8-44 and using corresponding letters from #4 the letters are as follows T-I-O-U-D-O-S which most people would view as a non solve. I viewed this as a Phonetic Transposition Cypher and is rendered as To Those as I grew up in the northeast US and Dos or Dose is how many people pronounce Those.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I just caught up on the thread and I see that there are 3 of us so far that can/are willing do it. All of your suggestions are good but I suggest we download in multiples of how ever many of us will do it. If there are 3, one of us takes 1,4,7 etc. next would take 2,5,8 etc. and the 3rd would take 3,6,9 etc. Some coordination/communication here would be a must to make sure we don't miss any. As far as sharing the files after download, I found a cool site called Sendspace...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Sounds like a plan!

re Sendspace, I note that there is a limit of 300MB file size unless you are a premium user. This MAY not be enough for any HQ long videos. I was planning on continuing to use dropbox as per s/sheet downloads.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
I just caught up on the thread and I see that there are 3 of us so far that can/are willing do it. All of your suggestions are good but I suggest we download in multiples of how ever many of us will do it. If there are 3, one of us takes 1,4,7 etc. next would take 2,5,8 etc. and the 3rd would take 3,6,9 etc. Some coordination/communication here would be a must to make sure we don't miss any. As far as sharing the files after download, I found a cool site called Sendspace...

You can count me in too

But, as it is likely to be time critical, isn't it going to come down to

i) when it's seen (that cache of files is available) &
ii) who's online and available at that time

Another thought i had, quite likely that other Q Threads on other sites will be monitoring and looking to capture the files as well. Likely (at least possible) between all the sites, all the files will be successfully downloaded before any sabotage can bring the site(s) down. Possible coordination to ensure all captured / all shared afterwards?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I tried out the premium account there last year as a test and if I recall correctly it costed around $10 per month. I'm more than willing to do that if/when the need arises.

a reply to: Diaspar

But, as it is likely to be time critical, isn't it going to come down to
i) when it's seen (that cache of files is available) &
ii) who's online and available at that time

Absolutely! I'm pretty sure the qmap site has notifications so that could help..

Another thought i had, quite likely that other Q Threads on other sites will be monitoring and looking to capture the files as well. Likely (at least possible) between all the sites, all the files will be successfully downloaded before any sabotage can bring the site(s) down. Possible coordination to ensure all captured / all shared afterwards?

I had this thought as well...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=24572312]carewemust

Doesn't pay for suicide, if suicide occurs within 2 years.

Epstein Team fighting cause of death?
Logical thinking
All angles
Who gets paid?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

They don't look dissimilar either, especially dead without expression. Though it was mentioned the photo of the body seemed pinker, had coarser ears and a different nose than Epstein.
I'm not saying there was a switch, but figured it was time to figure out how to do pics.....and it would make the doj look much less pathetic if there were one made.
Now to see if I got it right.(pain in the butt to do 2 on a phone.)
edit on 8 21 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Something very interesting to keep an eye on from Jeffrey Peterson:

twitter.com...

Tonight I will finally reveal the identity of the previously unnamed Democrats I overheard involved in cloning experiments on remote island venues. This topic has been of the most controversial threads I published over the past year, generating thousands of inquiries the point of where I could no longer keep up with them. At the time my thread about cloning experiments was first published, many were skeptical. I understand this. However as I said in the original thread, I am sure of what I heard since first publishing this story, everyone has been asking for the identity of the persons involved in cloning and experiments. While I have covered it to a certain extent, I will name specific names later tonight with specific detail. You will see that what I previously reported is not only true, it is beginning to make more sense as some of the strangest true facts any of us could ever imagine continue to be discovered from previous administrations. These people are involved in more horrendous activities than I would have first believed!

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The post I was replying to said they mistook one for the other. You can't tell brothers apart?

You agree that they are not dopplegangers so I assume your answer would be that you can tell them apart, so CWM's inability to tell these to men apart is a personal thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Of course I can tell them apart. I'm not face blind. I'm just saying that they DO absolutely resemble each other - to the point that they could pass as brothers or cousins.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
And the post I was replying to said they couldn't tell them apart. Why don't you harp on them instead of me for pointing out the differences that you see as well?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Tileman
The nose thing was that it looked more hooked but Bourdain had even less of a hook in his nose, so that goes against the theory that they kept Bourdain on ice for over a year, he died June 8, 2018, to pull of the old switcheroo.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Looks more like freezer burn than Epstein to me.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tileman
And if you look at the pic you posted of bourdain, his nose doesn't seem to turn down at all or are you just showing off your pic embedding skills?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: IAMTAT

I guess he was "shocked"

Bill Gates Adviser ‘Shocked’ Jeffrey Epstein Named Him in Will

www.thedailybeast.com...

The other thing I noticed from that article you posted is that the backup executor for Jeffrey Epstein's will, Boris Nikolic, owns a company called Biomatics Capital. They are into gene editing, CRISPR technology, and unconventional approaches to biotechnology. Right up Epstein's alley, not to mention Bill Gates'.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Wow. I bet it will come out that they're all involved in cloning among other nefarious experiments...picking up where the Nazi doctors left off

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join