It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I've listened to a few whistleblowers who claim to have been in the cloning stations and witnessed some pretty gruesome stuff. I think it would be reasonable to believe that most A list celebs and all top politicians have at least one clone. Some have multiple

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

I think that if someone gets strangled by either hanging or else as supposedly Epstein's fate deemed to be,
then the head gets swollen IMO?

Maybe when they had cut him loose violently and his head fell to the ground and breaking the nose or if he got strangled the strangler broke his nose?

have you ever seen a badly broken nose?

edit on 0b10America/ChicagoWed, 21 Aug 2019 12:09:10 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 21 Aug 2019 12:09:10 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Nobody seriously thinks that they switched out Epsteins body with the body of Bourdain who has been dead for like a year, do they?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Dr. Epstein will be on Tucker Carlson tonight. I'm watching to see if he's got anything to add to what he already revealed. Will this be the end of Google?

twitter.com...:
edit on 21-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

No, just that mayhaps the picture we were shown of Epstein’s body being wheeled off was an older picture of Bourdain’s body after he hanged himself.

I saw a video on twitter yesterday that seems to have been removed where someone took a profile picture of Bourdain and faded it over the profiled picture of Epstein’s body and it matched disturbingly well, mostly in the ears.

That scenario is of course much more believable than pulling a switcheroo with Bourdain’s year old corpse.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Dr Epstein will be on Tucker Carlson tonight. I'm watching to see if he's got anything to add to what he already revealed. Will this be the end of Google?

How ironic can we ever lose that name?

edit on 0b41America/ChicagoWed, 21 Aug 2019 13:17:41 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 21 Aug 2019 13:17:41 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

saw a video on twitter yesterday that seems to have been removed where someone took a profile picture of Bourdain and faded it over the profiled picture of Epstein’s body and it matched disturbingly well, mostly in the ears.

I posted it here yesterday.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Tileman

I think that if someone gets strangled by either hanging or else as supposedly Epstein's fate deemed to be,
then the head gets swollen IMO?

Maybe when they had cut him loose violently and his head fell to the ground and breaking the nose or if he got strangled the strangler broke his nose?

have you ever seen a badly broken nose?

None of that happens.
Blood pools in the lowest parts after a hanging ie; finger tips and feet for example. Blood vessels tend to burst in the eyes and face but not always. You don't allow the body to just crash to the floor.

I've been on numerous Medical Examiner hangings for my knowledge base. You learn Lot about things you don't want to learn about.

It's amazing, we can keep ElChapo alive there but they take Epstein off of suicide watch after he attempts it 2 weeks prior. Nothing to see there......

Also it was reported he was found perhaps 3 hours after the "Hanging". There was no need for the hospital photo op with the ventilator........he would have been pronounced dead at the prison. A hanging where multiple bones are broken is not a event where the person clings to life, they die quickly. You wouldn't even have brought the body to a hospital, it would go directly to the M.E. We were under strict orders to cover bodies in any public area, he would have been bagged up and zipped shut with a tamper proof zip tie to preserve evidence.

edit on 21-8-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
DJT:

I am the chosen one

twitter.com...

and he looks over his shoulder up at the sky

There's lots of rumors about how he came to be President. One I've read is that he's got backing by the intergalactic Earth Alliance

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
DJT:

I am the chosen one

twitter.com...

There's lots of rumors about how he came to be President. One I've read is that he's got backing by the intergalactic Earth Alliance

They Grey's are envious of his Golden Skin!

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

yea they all live secret lives on a top-secret island-like, Wacko Jacko, prince, Elvis, and Osama bin laden

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I am the chosen one

It's slightly out of context as a one liner. Tongue-in-cheek comment.
He was saying he is the President to take on China and the trade wars, because previous Presidents didn't.

Hahaha, that one made me laugh!

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Then I've to rely on your knowledge, but the nose could be broken giving the curved expression?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Yea, thanks for the reminder.

About 3 weeks he spoke of Dr Patrick Soon-Shiong (Billionaire) = Pelosi's (Hillary, McCain & other top Dems) specializing in Bio-tech cloning and genetic therapy doctor at a place in Phoenix. Theory that this may explain the shakes/twitches & slurred speech.

Search "TGen"

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Why bring up the resemblance if you don't mean to imply that the bodies or at least pics, as coldwisdom pointed out, of Bourdain were used to fake Epstein's death?

Why not just use pics of Epstein?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Since we are circling back to the clone topic,i decided to repost my first comment in these threads ; thread 7 page 343.

Following from thread one..

I'm a fence sitter.. to be clear.

This about sums up where I'm at;

An army of autistic Raymond Babbets,
Marching optimistic after the white rabbit,
If it's a LARP, it's cruelly fantastic, cyber magic,
But if Q is true the implications are massive,
The deep state has grown expansive it's run rampant,
But we're cutting off the supply train to their encampments,
Warehouses for human trafficking and sex cults,
Clearing houses grooming children for sick adults,
From epipens for adrenachrome to breeding clones,
A deadly-den of hooded robes,old tomes,screams, and moans,
The oculus, we're all targets in the reticle,
Time and space are bendable,
The octopus, has many tentacles,
So if Q is true, what's he's doing is commendable,
If it's just a game, at the end of the day,
I have to say,

I've had a blast watching you all play!

14 months later and I'm still just as undecided as I am fascinated.

Thanks for the wild ride!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
DJT:

I am the chosen one

twitter.com...

President Trump triggered them, again!

May he never run out of ammunition...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

If you were Ghislaine knowing you're in a precarious situation, how would you interpret the message within all those pics, if these pics are a code to Ghislaine. (Remember, she knows intelligence methods, and she is sharp and well-educated.)

Looking through her eyes, what do you think she "sees" and "hears"?

Her version of the Kevin Spacey "Let me be Frank" video maybe?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Exactly. Context is everything. I saw this being talked about before I saw the video and I thought "Oh crap, here we go again". Then I saw the video and it is said very sarcastically as they are talking about other Presidents avoiding the China issue. So, he says very dryly and sarcastically that he is the "Chosen One". No religious context, nothing crazy like that.....I swear, its like people have totally lost their ability to ascertain context from what they hear and read. Everyone has lost their sense of humor.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: pavil

Then I've to rely on your knowledge, but the nose could be broken giving the curved expression?

Not really. Broken nooses equal living survivors. Especially from such a small height as a bunk.

You could expect blood on the lower side of face if he landed that way, like slumped to one side. It wouldn't be bloated much.

I've seen hanging from a doorknob. That takes real dedication to see through without drugs involved. I doubt a vain person like Epstein would have it in him. Course it could have been one of his kinks.

new topics

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join