It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Big day today and Thursday according to a well-placed rumor.

mobile.twitter.com...

New tidbit:

5. the source says that Sally Yates has been under (white hats) NSA surveillance from April 2016 to April 2017. Sally Yates was obama's Deputy Attorney General. Admiral Mike Rogers was the NSA Director in that period.

Lots of big claims, we will see if they pan out.

edit on 20-8-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Even though "The Mooch" was profane and abusive, Q's posts imply that he did something important during his 11 day tenure.

I don't think trump knows that q said this.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

For pure coincidence sakes (lol there are none)

Reminds me of this now famous swamp thanks to a TV show lol

Oak Island - even thought to have the underground tunnel network ...

Oak Island the Swamp - for those interested

edit on 8202019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
I have a very good friend that is a super deep dive digger and we talk often. She is pretty well known on the Twit board, but she rarely comes up for air and participates with her followers. If you want to really get the dirt on Omarosa, Haiti is the place to dig on her, and her present boyfriend who is politically connected. She is a bad bad girl

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I have been wondering about that guy since day one.Ive been trying to get a fix on the emblem on his shirt but I cant seem to bring it up. I thought he might be some sort of body guard or tail.
Not sure which really. but my spidey senses have gone off on him. You would think if he was just a normal guy out grabbing a burger and checking his messages, he might have seen himself in this picture by now. You would think he might come forward and say Hey That was me I was there. Either just for ego, or looking for a payday for an interview.

Maybe someone else can figure out the emblem on his shirt? Im working with old eyes here!

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I don't think you know what Trump knows one way or the other.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The Oak Island thing is interesting. Being in Nova Scotia it isn't too terribly far for the Druids to have travelled. Now, I understand people think that the Templar Knights to have taken the Ark of the Covenant there, but the name of the island + supposed religious relics = Druids to my brain. That's neither here nor there though. What I'm interested in is the Ark itself.

A lot of people think that the Benben Stone was placed inside the Ark. Could be, I suppose, but I think you guys that have been here since Thread #1 have already covered the Benben stone. I personally think the Benben stone is that weird shaped stone that they keep inside the Black Cube building in Mecca. What it is, IMO, is a metallic meteorite that was shaped into a rough pyramid form as it screamed through Earth's atmosphere. The leading edge of the stone begins to melt and pour backwards, forming a point. Some say it has the shape of the Eye of Horus or whatever, but I think it was either this exact stone, or one just like it that someone saw descending to Earth from the heavens a long time ago.

What I don't understand are the claims that whoever may be in close proximity to the stone attains enlightenment. Except for the fact that Muslims travel from around the world just to stand near to it. So maybe there is more to it than one would think. Also, Sitchin (I know, I know) claims that the Anunnaki came here to mine, among other things, Cobalt. Which apparently has the ability to turn a human being into a light being. Of course, now we know that it is radioactive, so maybe we don't want that particular type of enlightenment (lol), but could it be that there may be certain combinations within some meteorites that have a profound effect on the human body?

I dunno, but there's a lot of stuff pointing in that direction.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Nether do you. Agreed?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I'm really trying to figure out the purpose for you being here. I'm clinging to the cliché that you're here for a reason, but now I'm thinking, neh...your time and purpose has passed. You are part of the 6%. So sorry.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Sometimes you need to remove the Q glasses.

Reading Trump's tweet about his new granddaughter, I imagined a conversation among friends and family, maybe even in the Oval Office:

Laura and Eric: It's a girl. We have picked out a name. Should we name her Dorothy Carolina or Carolina Dorothy?

Q: C before D

Trump:

Eric: Carolina Dorothy it is!
edit on 20-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think we already covered this but, To log it in here:

New Info Implicates Brennan

One America News put it out around 10:30 this morning....

edit on 20-8-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Probably same thing as found on Oak Island. Nothing.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Dr. Robert Epstein started his twitter storm against HRC. I hope he's in a safe room

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Here's a copy
www.scribd.com...

I wonder who are the beneficiaries of this mysterious entity called The 1953 Trust??

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

LOL. Hope his bodyguards don't fall asleep.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Keanu Reeves set to return for The Matrix 4

Lana Wachowski, who created the franchise with sister Lilly, will also return as director along with original cast member Carrie Ann-Moss.

My title suggestion would be M 4 Matrix.

We gonna need a redder pill. I hope it's not going to be The Matrix Reworsened or The Matrix Regurgitated.
edit on 20-8-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Here's a copy
www.scribd.com...

I wonder who are the beneficiaries of this mysterious entity called The 1953 Trust??

Epstein was born in 1953.
Family Trust?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Keanu Reeves set to return for The Matrix 4

Lana Wachowski, who created the franchise with sister Lilly, will also return as director along with original cast member Carrie Ann-Moss.

My title suggestion would be M 4 Matrix.

We gonna need a redder pill. I hope it's not going to be The Matrix Reworsened or The Matrix Regurgitated.

It more like this I think

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Dr. Robert Epstein started his twitter storm against HRC. I hope he's in a safe room

mobile.twitter.com...

Man! He is laying it down, isn't he?!

I bet that Twitter is taken down by nightfall.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Has anyone mentioned Australia's former Prime Minister, Paul Keating, likes red shoes?

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join