It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Here's a copy
www.scribd.com...

I wonder who are the beneficiaries of this mysterious entity called The 1953 Trust??

Epstein was born in 1953.
Family Trust?

When I saw the trust mentioned earlier today, it made me wonder.
I think that maybe the players that seem to become billionaires out of nowhere might have been raised by the CIA or Mossad.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I was reminded today that prosecutor John Durham has been investigating "Spygate" crimes for almost a year now. Former FBI lead attorney James Baker was interviewed by Durham back in Sept 2018.

Like you, I'm somewhat anxious until the first indictment. After that happens....BIG SIGH OF RELIEF.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Im still catching up on my reading from the day here, if this has been posted I apologize. Wiki has already changed it, but it was up for a short time. This has been happening a LOT lately.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

re: mobile.twitter.com...

Boom! Dr. Epstein is delivering a royal arse whipping to Hillary! So much TRUTH packed into a few tweets.

Thank-you for the alert.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

For those who have missed this.......

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:19 PM
    link   
    a reply to: queenofswords

Entertainment, boredom while at work.
    Hope that some of what is claimed here will see justice.
    Hope that the people here that truly want to make a real difference in this world will wake up and see that q doesn't have the power to change anything.

I also find it interesting to see the levels of imagination the ct believers have.

i will be very interested to see how you all react over the years if hillary, obama, the ds is never brought to justice.
    Or what you will say if trump losses 2020 or how you will act when he has to leave in 2024 but the usa is still on the same progressive path it has always been on.

I am a nobody. I'm not smart enough to be a leader nor am I strong enough to create real change in the world.
    But some in this q movement are smart and strong enough yet they come here discover things pat each other on the back and then nothing.

That bothers me. Are we really a world of people that talk the talk but can't or wont walk?
    Be honest have you put your real self out there on the line to fight the ds?
    To get this information you found here to the authorities? Or do you believe like so many others that someone else is going to do it?

Your all playing the waiting game and I see the frustration in some of you.
    Your right to feel that way. You would also be right to question q and the other followers as to way the inaction?

Those "we have to wait for the public's sake" excuses are bs!
    It's just a way for q to stall. And they stall because I believe that they don't have all the evidence and that trump isn't working with q.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:21 PM
    link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

ETA: is pastebin not allowed here?

That would be a "no"....

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:25 PM
    link   
    a reply to: queenofswords

Have you guys noticed that bit coin bots have taken over trumps twitter?

Also damn people need to give stuff a rest sometimes.
    Trumps twitter is usually filed with angry people but dude was just talking about his grand kid.
    They can't can't just give him a brake for a minute.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:26 PM
    link   

You are part of the 6%.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:26 PM
    link   
    a reply to: IAMTAT

Will do... going to see her in next couple days.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:44 PM
    link   
    a reply to: scraedtosleep

I don't know. How will you react if you get every pipe dream you think you want and discover it's actually hell?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:55 PM
    link   
    a reply to: ketsuko

Well whatever my reaction is I just hope that someone can at least learn from it.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:01 PM
    link   

cherokeee, some adds and corrections to your Lord Mountbatten post:

From this article, The Royal House of Windsor: Who was Lord Mountbatten, Prince Charles’ honorary grandfather?:

THE ROYAL HOUSE OF WINDSOR revealed the close relationship between Prince Charles and his great-uncle and mentor, Lord Louis Mountbatten.

Lord Mountbatten was born Prince Louis of Battenburg in Windsor in 1900 (edit - so was born in presence of Queen Victoria who died 1901).

His great-grandmother was Queen Victoria and his sister was Princess Alice of Battenberg, Prince Philip’s mother.

In 1917 his father, also named Prince Louis of Battenberg, and his motherPrincess Victoria of Hesse and by Rhine renounced the family’s German royal titles and changed its name to Mountbatten.

In October 1943, he became the Supreme Allied Commander, South East Asia Command, and in 1945 he received the Japanese surrender.

Two years later he was persuaded by Prime Minister Clement Attlee to serve as the last Viceroy of India. His job was to oversee the transition of British India to independence with the aim of creating united India, but on August 15, 1947 the country was split into India and Pakistan.

After India, Lord Mountbatten returned to the Navy and was appointed First Sea Lord, 40 years after his father held the same post.

xref our digs in this thread on Admiralty Arch.

Prince Charles has described Lord Mountbatten, his great-uncle, as “the grandfather I never had”.

Lord Mountbatten was close to the Royal Family throughout his life, and even arranged the first meeting between a young Queen Elizabeth and his nephew Prince Philip.

Years later, he would become a mentor to Prince Charles and would often advise him on his love life.

He encouraged Charles to “sow some wild oats” before settling down, and offered his home as a secret getaway.

In 1974 Lord Mountbatten suggested that Charles marry his granddaughter Amanda Knatchbull. Three years later, the Prince proposed to Amanda during a holiday to the Caribbean island of Eleuthera.

As revealed in The Royal House of Windsor: “Charles turned to her and says, ‘Will you be my wife?’ – and she said no.”

Lord Mountbatten died on August 27, 1979, shortly after Charles began dating Diana.

He was murdered by the IRA, who planted a bomb on a boat at his summer home in Mullaghmore, Ireland.

Also aboard were Lord Mountbatten’s daughter Patricia, her husband John, their twin sons Nicholas and Timothy, both 14, John’s mother Doreen and Paul Maxwell, a 15-year-old crew member.

So this guy was a major mover in deepstate history; WW2, Japan, India, Pakistan, First Sea Lord (Admiralty Law).

He was:
    a) Great grandchild of Queen Victoria,
    b) Married his nephew off to Queen Elizabeth and then,
    c) Tried to marry off his nephew's son (Prince Charles) to his granddaughter!

Was 15 yr old Paul Maxwell related to Ghislane Maxwell? Could Paul Maxwell have been or became Ghislane Maxwell?

edit on 20-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:02 PM
    link   
    hmmm Looks like you guys feel like I've been mean to you lately.

Let me try a different approch.

So dr. epstien is on twitter right now throwing a bunch of evidence out to the world about stuff that you guys want the world to see and hear. A doctor is using his position in society to be heard. Showing his face gives him more authority.

It sure would be nice if those of you with a position like him , those that had evidence that backs him up were there backing him up.

As a lone voice he will get some attention but soon be forgotten....we've seen that time after time.

Some of you should go help dr. epstien and others like him is all I'm saying.

He's not a q follower ( I assume) but does he need to be to get your support?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:04 PM
    link   

Be honest have you put your real self out there on the line to fight the ds?
    To get this information you found here to the authorities?

The authorities? Oh you mean the Deep State

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:08 PM
    link   

You believe every single law enforcement agency and member are part of or controlled by the ds?

If that is true then we ALL lost a long time ago...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:13 PM
    link   
    a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

That's a good catch PFS!

Sounds like she was using her book reviews as a comms mechanism with Mossad or someone else?

BTW Rel or Sufi are both fine! I've often wondered if I got the T-shirt which one I would inscribe on it.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:15 PM
    link   
    I just want to say that I was retweeting Dr Epstein’s tweets about an hour ago and I hope that others here were doing the same.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:17 PM
    link   

Every single member a part of the DS, no. Controlled by, yes. And that's why we did lose a long time ago. We have a chance to take back control if humanity unites

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:25 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Diaspar

Cheers for the docdroid link! Fortunately I had also archived it in time... Interesting that original link shut down though.

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join