It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Lengthy research collection thread on Epstein.

Epstein Unrolled

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I read in public frequently and not just on my phone, but mostly a book -- the old fashioned kind with real paper pages and stuff.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I wish I could blow that pic up to clearly see the ring on her finger.

It looks the same as this one to me.
Couldn't find a better photo when looking

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Zerohedge:

Europe officially enters the Ice Age: after dipping negative for the first time ever this morning, the EUR 50Y swap closed at all time lows of -0.029%

twitter.com...

Fyi, I'm not sharing this to induce panic. I personally feel that everything is under control...I'm actually excited about the prospect of seeing the system implode. I think we will all be much much better off once the shackles are removed

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

dang. That's a huge rock.

I thought it might have some symbolism but I think it's just a diamond the size of a meteor

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I see it as a snake's head, coiled as if ready to strike, over the top of a stone of some sort, but that part is too small to make.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Wow they just changed the #ing picture

nypost.com...

And before I got a chance to save the first one

Oops nvrmnd, I didn't see there's 2 pics in the article...

Nope they changed it. They zoomed in on the pic. Before you could see her phone resting on a Leash, or Lanyard? And the little pillow thing on her left. There was a wrapper on the ground to the right of the couple to her right. I was looking for clues too but that’s all I saw.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
GOP senators call for Barr to release full results of Epstein investigation

Republican Sens. Ron Johnson (Wis.) and Chuck Grassley (Iowa) on Thursday called on Attorney General William Barr to make public the results of the Department of Justice's (DOJ) investigation into Jeffrey Epstein's death

thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

I'm now starting to wonder who she really is?

The mega group

edit on 0b11America/ChicagoThu, 15 Aug 2019 17:32:11 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 15 Aug 2019 17:32:11 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Some of the online shops in the UK are pricing their stuff with the US dollar on par with the Euro.
Extra 10% off for European goods for stateside customers!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

You're right, I remember seeing that trash on the ground, too...and I haven't seen anyone else cover this story, yet outside of the NYP. you'd think it would be breaking news seeing as how she's on the most wanted list...at least she should be

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Look at that clunky watch on her wrist, it looks like a man's watch..

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

DEVELOPING: Multiple people shot in Philadelphia's Ogontz section, just 2 miles from Wednesday’s mass shooting scene

twitter.com...

link   
At this point I'm reminded of something the "High Level Insider" said on that Reddit thread I mentioned before in regards to the CIA.

The "old world order", as he called it, truly believes at this point that the CIA's blackmail schemes are necessary to the continuity of government. The blackmail schemes are to "protect the system from the transient influence of politicians" and their black market industries are supposedly "vital" to our entire system of economics. The specific example was how the groceries in the grocery stores wouldn't even be there without trafficked laborers for instance.

HOWEVER, he points out that the system could be different from the ground up if the CIA wasn't also literally killing innovation in this country. They don't allow the true "horsepower" of the American economy to flow unchecked. Because if they did the cabal loses control. So in the end the blackmail schemes serve several purposes. They kill two birds with one stone. 1) Keep the power brokers in power, 2) control the power brokers.

So Ghislaine is signalling she is CIA. Trying to drum up sympathy.

My thoughts? Tough ish, b----. God shall not be mocked. You reap what you sow. And all these other suckers better realize that too. Perhaps this is why the CIA is losing all their agents. Well, that and the fact that some of the power brokers they break the law to protect have sold them out to other Governments to cover up even MORE crimes, which forces the other Governments to promptly execute them.

link   

I took a copy of the original pic

But it wasn't the first pic that was taken. Look now on NYP
This was the first one, then she 'smartened up' before the other one was taken...

link   
Give this thread a thought or two.

@Mtnchan1

What I'm about to show you, might get me killed lol 😬

There is absolutely nothing new about anything we're seeing now, from gun control measures to the communist infiltration

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein Spent Time Alone With Young Female Prison Visitor

The day after he was taken off suicide watch, disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein spent at least two hours locked up alone with a young woman, in a private room reserved for inmates and their attorneys, according to an attorney who was visiting the prison that day. 

www.forbes.com...< br />
wtf. This is prob all I'm going to be saying from here on out. I just can't, anymore...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You could also see the highway 101 street sign in the upper right hand corner.
Location was the Sunset Blvd.

Weird they would crop that out after it was published.

Edit: Location could have been Ventura as well. There are a few on the 101.
edit on 15-8-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

FYI: On average, three people are shot in Philadelphia every day of the year.

www.phillymag.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton’s Emails Were Sent to Gmail Address Similar to Name of Chinese Company

All but four of the 30,490 emails from Hillary Clinton’s unauthorized email server were forwarded to a private Google email address featuring a name similar to a Chinese company, according to documents released by a Senate committee on Aug. 15.

Virtually every email that was sent to and from the Clinton-email server was forwarded to “[email protected],” which raised concerns that a foreign actor gained access to Clinton’s emails after an intelligence community inspector general (ICIG) investigator searched Google for “Carter Heavy Industries” and came up with a result for Shandong Carter Heavy Industry Co., Ltd, according to the documents

Shandong Carter Heavy Industry is a Chinese manufacturer of excavators and heavy machinery. The company did not respond to a request for comment.

www.theepochtimes.com... ue

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join