It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I remember distinctly in the 1990's a media narrative where paedoism was being normalized. It's was partly Hollyweird, parltly connected to the UK royals and Jimmy Saville types. It was weird, and not tasteful. I remember a thing called NAMBLA, and thinking it must just be a bad joke.

time.com/2974381/england-land-of-royals-tea-and-horrific-pedophilia-coverups/

time.com...

Anyway, it happened and was a real thing. Sept 11th changed a lot of narratives and dialogue in the American mindset, like this one. Recent revival of the concept is even more open and is rather coarse.

In my mind, it's surprising how big of a problem it is, missing kids in general. All you have to do is look at the numbers, plus the underreporting factor. It went from kids on milk cartons to industrial kidnapping by the elites.

I guess I was naive to think those kids on the milk cartons simply couldn't find their way home.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coalinga_State_Hospital

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 15-8-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Weren't we supposed to get the Comey report today, or was that more disinfo

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahasrara
a reply to: Observationalist

The blocks spell Armageddon, do they not?

Here is a what is observed in the pic: www.abovetopsecret.com
1. Boy flying airplane is wearing red, white (shirt), and blue (pants)
2. Is it a coincidence he is flying the airplane?
3. Toy blocks spell out ‘ARMAGEDDON’
4. Blocks are arranged like the twin towers
5. The ball behind the girl has shapes of a pentagon
6. A box cutter lies on the ground to remind us of attempted terrorist
7. Four paper cutout people and there were four hijacked airplanes

edit on 15-8-2019 by Observationalist because: Added pic

edit on 15-8-2019 by Observationalist because: Added post link

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

HANNITY: Tonight at the earliest.

edit on 8/15/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The Bible verses on the In-and-Out wrappers don't seem to have any hidden messages that I can discern.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I noticed among the videos posted on the site a couple that were supposedly by Sv17q. Anything 17q has my attention obviously. Using the search option on their site for Sv17q leads to some interesting results:

This is a must read, whatever you make of it

"SV17q message was quite clear: we should work under the hypothesis that event 15717147 is a t-lepton initiated air shower. Any mention to a possible anthropogenic origin would mean problems for us . That was the message, you see."  

"Do you know of any technology able to produce Earth-emergent cosmic ray showers with energies close to 0.6 EeV? Can the SV17q-operated neutrino radar be the source of such events? Could the SV17q test of December, 2016 using 6.3 PeV neutrinos have triggered the events reported by IceCube on that same date? Hoever, the most reasonable explanation is that ANITA simply picked up radio pulses from the SAR radar on board either PSV Tangent or Sienna" 

"The DENIED retrieval event was delayed for seven days due to technical difficulties. In the early morning hours of DENIED 2014 personnel began positioning themselves around the crash site, as per SOP DENIED. SV17q personnel departed for the forward area where some stood in the open, less than 7 kilometers East of ground zero. Crash site was codenamed KYR-377."

"SV17q determined that the radiological environment at KYR-377 would permit limited access and that a preliminary survey would require the use of a Polaris MRZRk vehicle"
"The following description of anomalous activities is based on the reports obtained from surviving personnel who were positioned in the open over 7 kilometers from the crash site."

"... in the belief that those corpses belonged to unknown SV17q personnel who were performing an unscheduled fly survey mission over KYR-377 six days after the event in order to assess and record anomalous neutrino radiation intensities." 

"The increasing number of studies concerned with this mechanism is encouraging. SV17q and SV09n have repeatedly underscored the importance and need for more research in this area. More studies are being conducted to develop a better understanding of the physical process behind this mechanism."  

Threats of High Strangeness
and the Cognitive Paradigm
SV17q graceful loss-of-control after the Yulara Event

...so that they required an urgent meeting of the SV17q group in order to call its attention on the increasing number of sightings and landings on a global scale of unidentified flying objects. We dismissed the request because we know why there is an increasing number of sightings, because there are no landings at all, because the sightings are not global, but localized, and finally because they are not unidentified flying objects, but non-objects. However, we did have top-level meetings because those objects were seen flying along power lines  and hovering over nuclear weapons storage areas, which is what we expect to happen before hostile incidents start.

"based on interviews and pictures of the scene, SV17q personnel cleared the cave, replaced dead bodies by bodies of victims of conventional operations, removed bullets from these victims' bodies and cleaned their wounds as part of a cover-up."

"In a private meeting with SV17q officers, General Stanley A. McChrystal stated that he was in charge of ISAF yet his troops were not allowed to patrol the Ghazni area; asking for an explanation for this and who was responsible for preventing his units to enter the area, he was told to forget the incident and to keep shut. On June 23rd, 2010, General Stanley A. McChrystal resigned. The reason then given was that he made controversial comments critical of the Obama administration that were published in a magazine."

- DENIED tasked SV17q to explore the possibility to make a cell phone explode remotely without having to use explosives

- SV17q final proposal on Hadda Project to include DENIED fibers in the manufacturing process of cell phones which will act as a lethal explosive if exposed to overheat, the heat being released from the DENIED components once triggered by firmware

- SV17q final proposal to encode the triggering piece of code in the firmware of ARM drivers and to deploy the software worldwide

- SV17q reports on Hadda signals being detected in downlink telemetry of Chinese Tianhui satellites via Valinta QR eavesdropping (dated April 2019)

What the effing eff???

At the bottom I see a report on using cell phone fibers to cause an explosion when overheated. That is a WTH moment.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Weren't we supposed to get the Comey report today, or was that more disinfo

Today or tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Listening to President Trump's rally in New Hampshire right now...the man is amazing on so many levels.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Right? I didn't see any dog in either of those pics...and that top pic doesn't look like a candid shot, she looks like she's posing

These random dog references in certain news articles are odd to me.

A couple of days ago when it came out that Ghislaine was hanging out with a 43-yr. old millionaire in Massachusetts, there was a link to an article about the guy, Borgerson, and how he got started.

In the first paragraph or so, there was the dog reference. It was a statement about a dog named Helios sitting at the feet of Borgenson's partner, and the article had to mention that the dog was a mixed breed pit bull and greyhound.

Maybe it's just me, but these dog insertions into news articles just seem "off" to me.

edit on 15-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm amazed...another day revealing more corruption, more crime resulting in 0 arrests. When is this going to border on absurd

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The Bible verses on the In-and-Out wrappers don't seem to have any hidden messages that I can discern.

Yup, nothing really connecting.

Yet Proverbs 24:16 say something about the wicked stumbling.
“Though a righteous man falls seven times, he will get up, but the wicked will stumble into ruin.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭24:16‬ ‭HCSB‬‬

The context of Nahum 1:7 is interesting, if we read down to 11. Destruction of Nineveh
“The Lord is good, a stronghold in a day of distress; He cares for those who take refuge in Him. But He will completely destroy Nineveh with an overwhelming flood, and He will chase His enemies into darkness. Whatever you plot against the Lord, He will bring it to complete destruction; oppression will not rise up a second time. For they will be consumed like entangled thorns, like the drink of a drunkard and like straw that is fully dry. One has gone out from you, who plots evil against Yahweh, and is a wicked counselor.”
‭‭Nahum‬ ‭1:7-11‬ ‭HCSB‬‬

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

A couple of days ago when it came out that Ghislaine was hanging out with a 43-yr. old millionaire in Massachusetts, there was a link to an article about the guy, Borgerson, and how he got started.

That's right, so did she just fly to California for a Burger without anyone noticing? Also if she was just in Mass why go to Cali?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This article was put out by MSN just 10 hours ago. They're saying she has been elusive and in hiding,somewhere. Not returning calls. Strange for someone who's put so much effort in hiding to suddenly go out in public not far from her old stomping grounds, no hat, no sunglasses, no disguise and then allow her photo to be taken as she stares directly into the camera and even has a convo with the photog openly revealing her identity

Where Is Epstein’s ‘Lady of the House’? Ghislaine Maxwell Mystery Deepens

www.msn.com...=2

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Right? I didn't see any dog in either of those pics...and that top pic doesn't look like a candid shot, she looks like she's posing

These random dog references in certain news articles are odd to me.

In the first paragraph or so, there was the dog reference. It was a statement about a dog named Helios sitting at the feet of Borgenson's partner, and the article had to mention that the dog was a mixed breed pit bull and greyhound.

Maybe it's just me, but these dog insertions into news articles just seem "off" to me.

Perhaps this Is a call to Dog Days of Summer / Hot August nights

But really having to do with the location of Sirius:

To the Greeks and Romans, the “dog days” occurred around the day when Sirius appeared to rise just before the sun, in late July. They referred to these days as the hottest time of the year, a period that could bring fever, or even catastrophe.
Lin k

Then check these lyrics
Song: Dog Day are Over - By Florence + The Machine

The dog days are over The dog days are done The horses are coming so you better run

Dog Gone Days....
The Dogs Have all Gone....

edit on 15-8-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2019 by Observationalist because: I love doing this from my phone!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Feds were only there for 2 days? Did they already pack up and go home? Dafuq

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Definitely very strange and mysterious. Wish I could deciphers the languages on that page to give more context to the English sections.

This caught my attention:

"Sol-3 STO-2710 simulation was terminated on DENIED as it led to an extinction level event; Sol-3 STO-2070 was terminated on DENIED because humans learned they were living in a simulation when they understood the data gathered in the scattering of cosmic rays on the possible space-time lattice of the simulation"

"according to the simulation, Ampere Computing produced millions of explosive 64-bit ARM server processors that by 2025 were present in all hyperscale cloud providers all over the world. The simulation then modeled what would happen when the triggering signal is embedded inside a BeiDou satellite GPS signal, that is, what would happen if all active cell phones in the world explode at the same time, leaving millions of fatal casualties and severely injured users, plus all of the cloud providers being suddenly disrupted."

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No idea why they would stage such an event, the plane appears to be surrounded with emergency response vehicles so maybe the plane was just an emergency response prop?

Incident occurred in Russia near the Zhukovsky International Airport.
The town of Zhukovsky was named after a Russian scientist, mathematician and engineer who was a founding father of modern aero- and hydrodynamics.

Also found this picture out in the corn field on Google Earth.
Thought the centerpiece might have some relationship with the river?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm amazed...another day revealing more corruption, more crime resulting in 0 arrests. When is this going to border on absurd

Maybe the plan is to have so many things hanging that the MSM cant ignore them.

One scandal at a time may allow for distraction but Hilly's server, DOJ corruption, FISA, pedophilia, trafficking, satanic cults, and [eventually] Uranium one will provide a continuing supply of red pills that will be hard to ignore. Q also seems to like to slowly ramp up the pressure to induce tactical errors. Think about how the pedos feel now that Epstein is dead and the lesser players can all make deals. Who to eliminate and when? Who will flip first? How far down the list will the eliminations go?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Ancient Greek religion was essentially propitiatory in nature: i.e., based on the notion that to avoid misfortune, one must constantly seek the favor of the relevant Gods by Prayers, Gifts and Sacrifices

Poseidon was considered second only to Zeus, the supreme God himself. His implacable wrath, manifested in the form of storms, was greatly feared by all mariners. In an age without mechanical power, storms very frequently resulted in shipwrecks and drownings. Therefore, was a venue where mariners, and also entire cities or states, could propitiate God Poseidon, by making animal sacrifice, or leaving gifts.

www.hopin.com...

Calm before the storm

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

A twelve-year old boy named MAX....kissing party...pucker up...dead end...spying on teenage girls....

Talk about synchro-mystical irony!!!

Plot of 'The Good Boys'.

Invited to his first kissing party, 12-year-old Max asks his best friends Lucas and Thor for some much-needed help on how to pucker up. When they hit a dead end, Max decides to use his father's drone to spy on the teenage girls next door. When the boys lose the drone, they skip school and hatch a plan to retrieve it before Max's dad can figure out what happened.

Bus Shelter Ad - Background - Ghislaine Maxwell NYP Photo Top-Right Corner....

Nobody can make this stuff up!

Also....the name of the burger joint. IN-N-OUT?!

Unreal.......

edit on 15-8-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join