It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

The entire worlds economy is going to hell in a handbasket, isnt it? I predict the real crash to begin sometime in the months leading up to the 2020 election.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Well seeing the post by EtMN on GE, plus the situation with DB, recent losses on the DJ and many other situations out there, i think it might happen before then...

I was in this industry during the last crash and it was brutal i can tell you (not in it anymore and don't want to be ever again!) and i've seen a few other crashes too. One thing always seem to ring true in the aftermath, whoever is left rise up again creating new and far more exotic complex financial products (often just to get round any new regulations) and they go again making even more "money" but creating ever more perilous situation for the rest of the world.

I hope that doesn't happen this time too (if there is a big crash) but history tells me they'll just go on doing what they've always done...unless there's a big paradigm shift...

edit on 15 8 19 by Diaspar because: grammar

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I was just reading a little more on the Gmail account set up by Paul Combetta in order to supposedly archive all of Hillary's clandestine emails. Now, a few things jump out at me immediately as being off.

1. If you are simply trying to archive some emails, why in the world would you create a GMail account for a Chinese company? You could pick absolutely anything in the world, and you choose the name of a Chinese company?

2. If you want to create archives of all emails on a server, all enterprise email clients (like Outlook) already come with robust archiving capabilities. That is what .pst files are for. Instead of having to have a copy of every single email forwarded to this "dummy account" all you have to do is download the .pst files and they will have everything you need. This is done every single day around the world in companies large and small. It is a non-issue.

It is these 2 main things that jump out at me that show the story that Combetta gave the investigators is complete B.S.

To me, this seems to be a continuation of the scheme we found out about with Comey and friends where they would use a GMail inbox to pass messages in the "Drafts" section. That way, you never actually send any messages over the internet, you can just log into the shared GMail address and read and reply to the drafts.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Collapse of DB would be catastrophic

catastrophic for the (Cabal) global financial system, favorable for humanity

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

catastrophic for the (Cabal) global financial system, favorable for humanity

Oh, i agree completely.

BUT, but it will put a lot of people in difficult situations for quite sometime until it can become favorable for the rest of us.
Pension funds just for a start.
I want to see these people get their "just deserts" as much as anyone, but not at the expense of Joe and Jane public...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Only bad thing about that is that humanity is also a part of the global financial system. I dont really want to lose my job and go broke anytime soon.....do you?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

What if the collapse of their debt slave system brings changes such as all debts absolved, no more federal taxes and restitution of what's been stolen from us?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I choose freedom over being a slave. I choose freedom over everything

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Spot on.

When I was working in the corp world I had a separate hdd just for .pst files plus the enterprise IT dept maintained terabyte storage for all employees to archive email and important docs. Outlook was auto-archived every 30 days.

Gmail? Give me a freakin break. They really were stupid or was intentionally and knowingly done. Probably both.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I don't want to get into thread drift, so i'll just say this from my pov;

There are many things i would want as intended consequences of a paradigm shift in the financial markets and ideology. But it is such a tight rope with so many aspects being currently Intertwined in our way of life. But it's the unintended and unknown consequences that really worry me (and there will be plenty of those).

edit on 15 8 19 by Diaspar because: spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Must be nice to be independently wealthy.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I understand. And from my pov, part of awakening is detaching from dependence on material security and overcoming fear of the unknown. Stepping into our sovereignty and reclaiming our divine right requires this. It's not only about trusting The Plan. It's about trusting ourselves and having confidence in our own capabilities to handle everything the universe throws at (offers to) us. Trusting that All Is Well

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

It is. When you understand what true wealth is

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Another Rusty vid

'Post FBI Raid Little St. James USVI 8/13/19 2'

I couldn't really see anything of note in this one, but maybe some of the more discerning eyes on here can spot something...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: tiredoflooking
a reply to: pheonix358

This is the logo of one of the events that I pointed out as a likely target for a ff on the 17th based on Q's The month of AUGUST is traditionally very HOT. (his last post before 8chan went kaput) and Uruguay's bizarre travel warning.

37x16= 592 = EIB
37x17= 629 = FBI
37x18= 666 = FOX (Digit Sum Alpha)

EIB Europe Investment Bank, Or Rush’s network, EIB Coin?

edit on 15-8-2019 by Observationalist because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ghislaine Maxwell spotted for the first time at an In and Out Burger in Los Angeles! Of course she would run off to Hollywood!

nypost.com...

Also, she is reading a book called "The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives" Make of that what you will....

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Interview with JE's former body guard.
He was interviewed in 2015 by Daily Beast reporter M.L. Nestel
He's been interviewed again since the suicide(d)/murder/escape (whichever!), but has gone back on some of what he said (i wonder why?? fear probably)
Here are a few snippets:

Hold on. When did you find out he died?
Saturday or Sunday or whenever.
What did you think when you found that out?
What did I think?
Yeah. Are you sure you want to hear what I am going to think?
Yeah.
Somebody helped him to do that.
You think somebody helped him kill himself?
Yeah.
Okay. Why?
Listen, you know, that’s going a little too deep.

May I ask you one more question?
Go ahead.
Have you been talking to anyone in the government, the FBI? Have they come to you?
[Long pause] Um. Great talking to you. Seriously. We talk later.

Source

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
FBI records vault:

Bruce Ohr interviews
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Also, she is reading a book called "The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives" Make of that what you will....

Really? Why do people get paranoid and read books about what might happen to them? If I was under suspicion I would be reading something weird like "The Complete Adventures of Curious George". It would confuse fellow Conspiracy Nuts, and bring a smile to everyone's eye that see's it.

Instead these people read crappos like; "The Hannibal Lector in the Kitchen", "Josef Mengler Interrupted", and "Mao Zedong's guild to Happiness". These people are just weirdos.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Really? Why do people get paranoid and read books about what might happen to them? If I was under suspicion I would be reading something weird like "The Complete Adventures of Curious George". It would confuse fellow Conspiracy Nuts, and bring a smile to everyone's eye that see's it.

Instead these people read crappos like; "The Hannibal Lector in the Kitchen", "Josef Mengler Interrupted", and "Mao Zedong's guild to Happiness". These people are just weirdos.

Yes, and whilst out eating a burger on the Monday after JE's departure and not looking particularly flustered or upset either at what's to potentially come.

Resigned to her fate maybe??

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join