It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Maybe she's worried about her legacy. 🙄

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Her ex lover/cohort was just found murdered uh---i mean 'committed suicide' in jail waiting to be tried for crimes that she's directly implicated in and her face has been plastered all over sm & msm but she just happens to be spotted out in the open, scarfing down a double double reading a book about spies (like she needs a book) like nothing ever happened. Well this doesn't seem one bit contrived. Not one bit...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Ghislaine Maxwell spotted for the first time at an In and Out Burger in Los Angeles! Of course she would run off to Hollywood!

nypost.com...

Also, she is reading a book called "The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives" Make of that what you will....

She's signaling someone. Whether that signal means "Help" or "I'm doomed" or something else entirely remains to be seen.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
McDonald's claims it was an accident

twitter.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 15-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Def a comm for something. Who reads a book anymore? Esp in public. Where is her phone or laptop. What is she even doing out in public...in L.A...alone...at an In nOut? Doesn't seem like a place that someone like her would normally patronize. She's in L..A. ..she'd be at some exclusive spot with a celeb friend. If she would even feel safe enough to venture out at all. If she's even really there...

Someone should do some investigating on that pic. It could be embedded with code.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I do. I also have a little leather-bound journal I sometimes carry.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

If there's any truth in that blind item story I linked last night Ghislaine is desperately trying to disappear somewhere. She has contacted some unnamed Russian Oligarch and requested a good plastic surgeon. (Maybe he's in LA?) The implication in the story is that her father may have cashed in his chips long ago and didn't really die, but bugged out. She's trying to do the same. Problem is that said Russian Oligarch can't really help her presently because he has already been leveraged by the good guys. Plus he doesn't get down with the kiddie stuff anyways and is "disgusted" by that behavior.

On her side, allegedly, she has the British Royal Family trying to either kill her, or get the Russian to help her. The story made it sound as if she has literally nobody else to turn to. The lawyer these people use for all this stuff is Alan Derschowitz and he is up Schiff's Creek himself. Plus, the good guys are listening in on all her and the Russian's comms anyways, so chances are no matter what happens she is dead in the water. She has A LOT of people that want her dead ATM.

Again, allegedly.

ETA: Another spanner in the works is Sean Penn. Apparently he has partied on the island with Ghislaine and Epstein on numerous occasions. He too was "disgusted" by the behavior there and apparently took a camcorder with him at some point and had video tapes of the VIPs there at the island. Said tape ended up missing, although he recollects that only a couple of people knew he was filming there, including Ghislaine. So he thinks it was her who robbed his home once in LA already and currently Penn is looking to bug out too. (He went there for the networking and drugs apparently but didn't partake in the other stuff)

Of course the smart move for Penn is to come clean to the good guys and go into witness protection. Although I'm sure the Epstein stuff probably made that a scary option.
edit on 15-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

But is this what you would normally be doing if your bf 's suicide/murder is under investigation and you're wanted for questioning in the biggest crime/scandal in modern history?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

"Force" - timing may be about right for another forthcoming forced redpill during HOT August.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

But is this what you would normally be doing if your bf 's suicide/murder is under investigation and you're wanted for questioning in the biggest crime/scandal in modern history?

Troy, haven't you gotten it yet? These people don't worry. They think they're untouchable.

Up until recently, they were. Maybe she's just a deluded idiot.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I wish I could blow that pic up to clearly see the ring on her finger. I don't see her dog anywhere in the pic...no leash...where is it?

Two cups on the table --one for soda one for water (I presume) .Her facial expression looks pissed,annoyed or scared

nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
McDonald's claims it was an accident

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Sure 3 times out of three and it's an "accident".

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Maybe but I get the feeling this is a comm or signal. It appears much too set up to be just a nonchalant jaunt out for a burger...jmo

Not only that, her bf is presumed dead, now. They're not really getting away with it, anymore

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Also, we are seeing a Qproof unfold before our eyes. "The streets will not be safe for these people."

It's random citizens that are tracking this gal down. First in Massachusetts, then in LA.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wow they just changed the #ing picture

nypost.com...

And before I got a chance to save the first one

Oops nvrmnd, I didn't see there's 2 pics in the article...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Diaspar

The entire worlds economy is going to hell in a handbasket, isnt it? I predict the real crash to begin sometime in the months leading up to the 2020 election.

Its an interesting show to watch, back in the early 1990's Bernie Madoff was the chairman of Nasdaq.
In 2009 (after the market crash) he was tried and found guilty of running a Ponzi scheme for some "special" private clients.

This recent stock market drop caught most investors by surprise, they were being quoted 8% plus returns without having to make decisions about being in or out of the market "so they could sleep". Dow dropped 7% extremely quickly at the beginning of August which appeared to be a choreographed sell off.

One good thing this time around is that they brought the market back up to within 4% of the highs in a staged rally to avoid litigation.

The investment industry won't have to pay for all the depositions and litigation that surround Ponzi scheme allegations.
Everybody had the chance to get out and lose just 4% after making 17% so this will be treated as a simple market revaluation.

Personally I'm more likely to buy things I normally need when they are 20% - 90% off but that often means waiting months for stuff to go on clearance.

Makes sense that the big brokerage houses would buffer trades and adjust the market prices *after* they gauge the investor demand for stocks. Most people I know are thinking more about paying down Mortgage interest as that earns them better than 5% in the long run.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

She was reading a book ,

Maxwell, who was reading a book called “The Book of Honor
A national bestseller, this extraordinary work of investigative reporting uncovers the identities, and the remarkable stories, of the CIA secret agents who died anonymously in the service of their country

Raises eyebrows thinking Epstein a ??

Epstein Connection to CIA and DynCorp

edit on 0b16America/ChicagoThu, 15 Aug 2019 16:58:16 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 15 Aug 2019 16:58:16 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

this whole thing just feels 'off ' so if we don't hear that she's been taken in for questioning or arrested very soon, I'm calling bull#

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
American Flags Lowered to Half-Staff on Jeffrey Epstein's Private Islands and the Internet Is Livid!!

Source

It wasn't clear who lowered the two flags on opposite ends of Little St. James, although Quinn is nearly certain it was one of the employees Epstein hired to staff the estate.

But, it wasn't done on the day he died or the day after but only after the FBI raids on the 12th.
I went back and checked Rusty's vids and managed to capture this from the 12th...

So why did the staff (if it was them) only lower after the fbi raids?
Maybe they weren't allowed to touch anything until after the raids (simplest reason).
Maybe they didn't want to seem to be empathizing with JE.
Or perhaps they know the fbi found the incriminating evidence...
edit on 15 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I hear ya. Again, if that story is true then I expect she should be scooped up very soon. If not, like you, I call bullsnip.

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join