It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Talk about your shady operations. Google owns the SFPD, apparently.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
John Solomon just said on the Hannity radio show that the Comey report will be out tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

The doj has decided not to indict Comey right now, but the report will be very damning and prove that President Trump was 100% correct when he chose to fire James Comey in 2017.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
John Solomon just said on the Hannity radio show that the Comey report will be out tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

The doj has decided not to indict Comey right now, but the report will be very damning and prove that President Trump was 100% correct when he chose to fire James Comey in 2017.

If they won't charge Comey then they definitely won't punish anyone else. Disgusting.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Signing the application to get the fisa warrant for spying on Americans is what will bring James Comey down. That cannot be denied or disputed.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Wed Aug 14 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Signing the application to get the fisa warrant for spying on Americans is what will bring James Comey down. That cannot be denied or disputed.

Care, you have more faith than I do.

I'm very jaded, having been an employee for a state government for 30+ years.

I've seen terrible injustice. This is more of the same.
edit on 8/14/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Well, I guess 8chan is going to be down till at least after Sept 5th.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Couple weeks ago the Dow was at 27,398 so todays loss brings the total points lost to 1919.
That is exactly 7 percent (from the top) so it was probably a shadow operation.
Doesn't seem to be any interest in these big event s *before* they happen when they might be preventable.
Everyone wants to hear about the victim after the pedophile is done with them.

These girls thought they were *special* and could make a lot of money because JE was rich and famous with a lot of contacts.
Some talented 14 YO's went quite far in the Entertainment industry with the help of these insiders others made the wrong choices.

link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

Red shoe club?

Could the red shoes have anything to do with this maybe?

My nightmare has been created in November last year, when I have read the reports of journalist Liz Crokin about the symbolism of red shoes of Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta. This woman has warned the public that Podesta loves his red shoes as the secret code of showing the support for pedophiles that take places in some of the most important Illuminati seats. What exactly red shoes have to do with pedophilia ? According to her, pedophiles abuse the movie “The Wizard of Oz” to brainwash their child sex slaves.

Wizard of Oz - Red Shoes

edit on 14 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Who wore it better? 🤣

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Just to add to the above new of PA was posted on Twitter by BBC Scotland but nothing on the BBC website.
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Just posted: Aug. 10 letter from MCC warden informing judges of #JeffreyEpstein death.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
$GOOGL is programming humans.
You knew that.
But now they can't deny it.
twitter.com...

BREAKING: Multiple police officers have been shot during an active shooter incident in Nicetown-Tioga section of Philadelphia.
www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

That was from a twit parody account.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

That was from a twit parody account.

DOH!

Then this? Just got in from 12hr day, catching up and not checking my homework...

Pence busted

gab.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Link to Gab

Back to lurking

edit on 14-8-2019 by YesTodayTomorrow because: Rubbish

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Sorry haven't caught up but here is a useful tool

TheSpygateproject.org

Searchable database of Stzrok/Page texts, plus others.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Has the name Helene D. Gayle come up in all our research around here? This lady has got to be one of the most influential people you have never heard of. She ticks all the boxes. She is on the boards of the following companies:

- Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- ONE
- Rockefeller Foundation
- Coca-Cola
- Brookings Institutions
- New America

She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the American Public Health Association. Gayle also chaired the Obama Administration's Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS, and served on the President's Commission on White House Fellowships.

en.wikipedia.org...

I found something close to Rockefeller Foundation

In my research looking into CEDLAS which I got from the C before D clue, I found that they used something called “Demand Driven Youth Training

I couldn’t get the page to open so I Googled It and found a tie to the Rockefeller Foundation Demand Driven Took Kit - Youth Employment

So The CEDLAS seems to be using this toolkit from the Rockefeller foundation. A tool kit that it sounds like Helen Gayle has a hand in creating.

In a brief look into Gayle she is deeply involved with the youth work programs:
Helen Gayle Interview

We have one program that is up and running and that’s the program focused on youth employment, looking at helping provide training and developing skills for unemployed youth and youth who have been otherwise unable to find employment, giving them the skills, and then matching them to employers who are seeking entry-level workers but don’t always know where to find them and don’t know what type of training to find a reliable workforce

Perhaps these youth work programs are something that needs to be looked into. In just a light read through they seem to target underprivileged youth. Might make for a nice cover for human trafficking.

By the way when I Googled Demand Driven Youth Training, this Disney Dreams Academy link showed up.
Disney Dream Academy
With Steve Harvey as speaker and sponsor.

edit on 14-8-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2019 by Observationalist because: Spacing fix

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Google whistleblowers getting smeared as a conspiracy theorist:

Vorhies is also an avid promoter of the baseless QAnon conspiracy theory, which has anti-Semitic overtones and whose believers claim that President Donald Trump is engaged in a secret battle with a high-ranking pedophile “cabal” in Hollywood, media, banking, and the Democratic Party. After Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-TX) resigned as the head of the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation in January, Vorhies saw it as proof that QAnon is real.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
This is just unbelievable. Check this out. Apparently Alan Derschowitz is going to be participating in a mock trial where he will defend "biblical characters" accused of sex trafficking kids. This on the heels of his client, Jefferey Epstein "committing suicide." Derschowitz himself has, of course, also been implicated in these crimes.

I see this as them trying to get out in front of this and tie this entire thing (sex trafficking) to stuff people got up to in biblical days. So if it's good enough for the father's of Christianity, it should be good enough for us too. Just sickening. Derschowitz says he will continue to defend clients like Epstein.

www.timesofisrael.com...

Q did say, "It's going to be BIBLICAL". #3565 (Q also said "Biblical" in #1455 last year on June 11th.)

qmap.pub...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't leave
Alan Derschowitz alone with my nieces.

Just saying.........

He is like the person who just can't shut up about his favorite topic, which seems to be age of consent and all that entails.

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join