It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: pavil

Just a thought

With everything these threads has connected or involved, currently and historically, the scope is unfathomable if all comes to fruition. What the landscape looks like once the dust clears, equally puzzling. At this point nothing would surprise me as there is so much further to go ... What a crazy trip so far ... Back to lurking. Godspeed

It will be the same old world yet it will be vastly different. Evil will not go away, it will have been defeated for now and will lie low till the opportunity arises again for them. But now we know how to fight back and detect faster hopefully.

Let's hope so, at least.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Echoing pavil's response, "Unknown", we'll just have to be patient once again.

Maybe Q is in Bora Bora sippin Mai Tais while watching the show.

Many, many of us have uncovered so much, so many rabbit holes that one needs a Quantum super-computer to collect, parse, and make sense of it all. It would probably have a melt-down. Feels like I'm attempting to map the universe.

God only knows how much more is going to unravel. Paraphrasing MT, maybe just ease back and wait for the dust settle. Maybe Q is doing similar and knew this was coming and much more while waiting for the right moment in the timeline to return from the shadows.

Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Another large Porphyry rock in that latest video!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I did, look back through the thread and you should find my post(s). From memory there were synchronicity with dates/timestamps.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Seems like a red pill may have been dispersed to the public. Read the comments. Mostly asking about Epstein story. Msm Distraction.

Just an everyday drug bust gone wrong in Philly.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yes, ucanthandlethetruth should be commended for their diving deep on that subject. There seems to be a whole group of individuals that the US and Russia play tennis with, both sides using the same people for clandestine operations against each other. Crazy as that may sound. Can't tell who is a good or bad guy.

I'm sure there are Chinese equivalents as well.

Nothing surprises me anymore after these threads......

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Synchronicity EMN... I took my daughter and grandkids out to lunch and daughter told me "Everyone's talking about Epstein's death and how Bill Clinton must have had him killed... I understand what you've been slowly telling me now! Looks like you were right."

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
@jsolomonReports

Talking soon to @seanhannity on @FoxNews about this story. Deadly déjà vu: Epstein's prison death was decades in the making.
twitter.com...

John Solomon: Sources are telling them there is 3 big reports about to come out.

Hannity/Solomon podcast:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I think it would have bothered him before he became president.
But now his ego has grown into such colossal proportions he doesn't care about street signs he wants a slot on Mount Rushmore

Like Trump would share the stage with 4 other President's.

He will want his own one in DC. Sorta like the Manneken Pis, but doing it on his foes. Maybe it can be on the Steele Dossier and all the players in that for poetic Justice.

And you thought the Bill in a Blue Dress was a bad visual...........
edit on 14-8-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I hope quoting myself isn't bad manners...

originally posted by: dubiousatworst

15mon 6d 9hr 1min 40sec = August 14, 2019 at 5:06:11 pm

6 officers shot in "active and ongoing" standoff with gunman in Philadelphia

www.cbsnews.com...

AUGUST 14, 2019

Sources told CBS Philadelphia it appeared the suspect livestreamed at least part of the shootout. A male suspect was believed to be barricaded inside a building as gunshots were fired at officers, CBS Philadelphia reported.

Police were first called to the scene around 5 p.m. for narcotics activity, Captain Sekou Kinebrew told CBS Philadelphia.

Probably just a non Q related coincidence. Or a roll up related to the bust back in June in Philly.
I lean more towards my own confirmation bias.
edit on 14-8-2019 by dubiousatworst because: (no reason given)

Just before storms rolling in as well...
I also heard a report of a weapons stockpile being raided elsewhere, but no source for that.
edit on 14-8-2019 by dubiousatworst because: more

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Woman next to me on the plane just got the Clinton pic on her phone from a relative.

Why do I feel like I am not the only person surfing Q on this flight?

Anyway Nicetown is not very nice.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
@RepAdamSchiff

Adam Schiff Retweeted Gavin Sheridan

This video is a testament to the rapid advancement of deepfake technology.

But beneath the humor, the nearly-imperceptible shifts between faces reveal an undeniable fact:

It’s now harder than ever to discern fact from fiction.

And that poses a serious threat to our democracy.

twitter.com...

Vid clip at the twit link.

“Rapid advancement”?? Yea, right. Many years in the making and why is Schiff so concerned? We know why.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
That video is creepy, very smooth and subtle but you can notice the point the video blends a little.

Although its good im sure schiffys will be much more realistic

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wouldn't surprise me if someone had, but I was out of the loop for the entire weekend on a mini-vacation, so I likely missed it.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

John Solomon on Nellie Ohr, not looking good for her or the FBI.

Hang on, this is going to be a bumpy weekend. Wheee! Hands up.

Twitter

edit on 14-8-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Hopefully you had a great break Ketsuko!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Just a thought

With everything these threads has connected or involved, currently and historically, the scope is unfathomable if all comes to fruition. What the landscape looks like once the dust clears, equally puzzling. At this point nothing would surprise me as there is so much further to go ... What a crazy trip so far ... Back to lurking. Godspeed

This reminds me of Warrior 0311's comment that this is bigger than we know (regarding NXIVM.

We had QoS lead us to this ATS thread by Ucan'thandlethetruth with further info connecting Epstein to Bronfman's plus the new info that Linda Collins Smith FBI investigators from Ak are now looking at 'Lords Ranch' in New Mexico which is believed to have a connection to Epstein via an acquaintance. (there is a link from yesterday about the case but can't find it)

Here is a link to the community, a Catholic community it seems.

Will try to look back and find the link about Linda Collins Smith. edit link to linda collins smith article. Apologies, seems the ranch is in Arkansas. link to old article

From the original article in paragraph above

Epstein owned a ranch in New Mexico called Zorro Ranch and is suspected of operating a pedophile ring from this location.

‘Lord’s Ranch’ was operated by Arkansas resident and convicted felon Ted Suhl, who received a commutation of sentence from President Trump last month after serving two and half years for bribery in connection with a healthcare payments scam.

The husband of Linda Collins-Smith, Arkansas Judge Phillip Smith, now disbarred, had frequently donated to the ranch, according to sources.

BTW, haven't heard from warrior in a while.

We need to keep track of these connections...maybe a new map.
edit on 14-8-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Here's the Lord's Ranch, New Mexico link.

creativedestructionmedia.com... inda-collins-smith-and-possible-connections-to-epstein-child-trafficking/

All I'll say about this is God will not be mocked.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It's just occurred to me another reason why we are getting longer and longer periods of darkness from Q...

When the general public is AWAKENED they will go looking for more information.

Much as we might want them to go to ATS or to 8chan because "Look, there are already 100s of thousands of pages of info you can data mine there!"... the reality is that they will want to see that info, or links to it, on sites they are already familiar with... Twitter, Facebook, News paper, New sites, etc. They will also want to see it in HEADLINE followed by drill-down detail.

Maybe these periods of darkness are meant to energise us to spread such headline/detail/links to other sites because we fear that Q may be gone... Silly really because Q has told us he/they WILL self-destruct at some point anyway... so maybe we ought to start thinking about it.

This also makes me realise that "when the dust settles" I would like to see a copy of various sites; /qresearch/, this thread, Project Veritas, various key twiiter accounts etc. PRESERVED in a National or Global Library of some form - to be referenced in the future as a warning and a learning tool. Also it will be a record of the Power the People have when United in an aim to preserve freedom.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm hoping the ultimate repository will be something we haven't even imagined yet.

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join