It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Cargometrics was launched in 2010 as a provider of shipping data, but the company has since then developed into a quantitative hedge fund....Cargometrics is also somewhat shrouded in mystery, as the fund keeps its cards close to its chest....

Link

As well as Mr Schmidt, the company [CargoMetrics - CEO Scott G. Borgerson] is backed by Israeli shipping billionaire Idan Ofer; former Lotus chief executive Jim Manzi; Texan automotive billionaire Billy Joe “Red” McCombs; and Genel Energy founder Mehmet Sepil. The advisers include former senator Bill Bradley; Ed Morse, head of commodities research at Citi; and Gerald Rosenfeld, vice-chairman of investment banking at Lazard.

FT Article

Any of these names link back to JE?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

Awesome find, thanks for sharing!

Very interesting history on Catherine of Cleves.

Question to self, what interest/connection did Epstein have to this coat of Arms? "Order of the Ladies of the Cord"? I'll have to do some digging.

Regards to: "Life, Liberty & Levin 8-11-19 - Mark Levin Fox News - August 11, 2019", I posted this about 25 pages back.
www.youtube.com...

Yes, alot of news clips (especially from Fox News) that Youtube hacks up can be found on that French Dailymotion site.

Others I've found on UK Bitchute site.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

You mean this post?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I wonder how many signatures are from dead people.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
www.nbcnews.com...

Jeffrey Epstein accuser Jennifer Araoz sues Ghislaine Maxwell, 3 other Epstein staffers

The suit is being filed against Epstein’s estate under New York’s recently implemented Child Victims Act, which gives victims of child sex abuse the opportunity to bring civil cases for the next 12 months, regardless of when the alleged attacks took place.

Serving Maxwell will be a challenge, as she's likely either dead or in the witness protection program.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
DJT tweet about the fed:

“The Fed has got to do something! The Fed is the Central Bank of the United States, not the Central Bank of the World.” Mark Grant @Varneyco

Correct! The Federal Reserve acted far too quickly, and now is very, very late. Too bad, so much to gain on the upside!

twitter.com...

Trump and Peter Navarro Blame Sinking Dow on Interest Rates: ‘Basically the Federal Reserve’s Problem’

President Donald Trump and his economic adviser Peter Navarro attacked the Federal Reserve while the Dow sunk hundreds of points amid fears the U.S. is heading toward a new recession.

www.mediaite.com...
edit on 14-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: queenofswords

The third and final part of this story has been posted today - a littler more inside information on Maxwell and Epstein.

Link

This is a really interesting read. Sorry if its already been posted here in its entirety. Its hard to keep up sometimes between so many competing sources of information.

EDIT: I cannot get the link to format correctly to save my life. Sorry about that.

Fixed link. Quite a story indeed!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Refer to Q3493 for mattress pic.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
More about the 43-yr. old Ghislaine is shacking up with:

This article is from 2016:

One late afternoon last November, as a ping-pong game echoed through the floor at CargoMetrics Technologies’ Boston office, CEO Scott Borgerson was watching over the shoulder of Arturo Ramos, who’s responsible for developing investment strategies with astrophysicist Ronnie Hoogerwerf. At Ramos’s feet sat Helios, his brindle pit-bull-and-­greyhound mix. All three men were staring at a computer screen, tracking satellite signals from oil tankers sailing through the Strait of Malacca, the choke point between the Indian Ocean and the South China Sea where 40 percent of the world’s cargo trade moves by ship.

CargoMetrics, a start-up investment firm, is not your typical money manager or hedge fund. It was originally set up to supply information on cargo shipping to commodities traders, among others. Now it links satellite signals, historical shipping data and proprietary analytics for its own trading in commodities, currencies and equity index futures.

In its earlier iteration, from 2011 to 2014, CargoMetrics was hidden in a back alley, above a restaurant. Now that he’s running an investment firm, Borgerson declines to name his investors unless, like Manzi and BAAM, they are willing to be identified.

The revolution in cloud computing has been instrumental. CargoMetrics leverages the Amazon Web Services platform to run its analytics and algorithms on hundreds of computer servers at a fraction of the cost of owning and maintaining the hardware itself.

www.institutionalinvestor.com...

I found the article very interesting. It always intrigues me how someone goes from very little to mega rich in just a few short years and how they network through a system to connect to just the right people.

Reading the article, I kept thinking of a combination of "Watch the water" and "Sky event".

edit on 14-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Maybe if she makes it to a court appearance...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
My guess is that Jeffery Epstein was killed thru the commissary. The vicinity of his cell would be too obvious for another physical attempt on him. The commissary wouldn't have any direct surveillance or controls. Someone there, of dozens of workers, could find an opportunity to slip him a lethal dose. All it would take is a lil sQuirt from a syringe into his tray.

Near me, a rapist cop was arrested and it was reported that he was being fed ~tainted~ food at the jail. It didn't even seem like a big deal. Trust me, the commissary is the easiest and most corrupt route to get to the inside in this regard.
edit on 14-8-2019 by FlyingFox because: #DOITQ!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
[C][C] = Cristina Cuomo (Fredo's wife!) ?

"Tennis Girls" NY socialite club.

Follow the wives.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

It really does not matter if any of the names link back to JE!
They all link to Maxwell now....which should be enough.

She seems to have pounced upon another one of similar
"interest" and association.

There is quite the pattern developing here!!

LC

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Prince Andrew to Announce Shock Retirement?

Sad news for Prince Andrew fans. Speculation had been rife that Duke of York is about to announce his retirement from all public activities, at age 59, with immediate effect.

“As we get older, there are phases of life that we enter into, and being a prince just isn't fun anymore,” he might have said, says a source who remained anonymous. Other reports hinted that he may branch out into other creative fields he is better at (and more interested in), though they didn't provide any details.

For a little while on Tuesday evening, #ThankYouAndrew was a trending hashtag on Twitter. As many fans reminisce and look back on all the unforgettable memories, some may wonder what about now made him make the decision.

en.mediamass.net...#

This is the only other source of info I found about his retirement:

Prince Andrew announced his retirement today from public life after a long period of severe personal stress. In a statement, his Royal Highness added he is ‘following advice’ from his doctor. There was no comment from #buckinghampalace

twitter.com...
edit on 14-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

I'm catching up, so this may have been mentioned but... Catherine of Cleves looks like she could be a niece of Anne of Cleves who was the fourth wife of English king Henry VIII!

edit on 14-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LughnaCosan
a reply to: Diaspar

It really does not matter if any of the names link back to JE!
They all link to Maxwell now....which should be enough.

She seems to have pounced upon another one of similar
"interest" and association.

There is quite the pattern developing here!!

LC

I think it might be important, if it is true that's she's with Scott Borgerson.
If JE had ties to those investing into SB's company (and it seems there are plenty of high rollers investing) it might show how they all know each other. Maybe even why GM is with SB, maybe placed there for her safety some time back?

However, i'm also reading SB is denying he is with GM or that she's at his home in MA.
Could all be disinfo...

Scott Borgerson, CEO of Boston-based tech company CargoMetrics, is denying a Daily Mail report that Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged madame, is hiding out in his Massachusetts home.

Scott Borgerson, CEO of Boston-based tech company CargoMetrics, is denying a Daily Mail report that Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madame, is hiding out in his Massachusetts home. What he's saying: "I'm in Europe right now and there isn't anyone in my house but my cat," Borgerson tells Axios, adding that he's asked local police to check the residence. He says he knows Maxwell, but is not dating her, as the Daily Mail has asserted.

Maybe she was there, they got wind that her location was known, and moved her somewhere else quickly...??

Twitter
edit on 14 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Sad news for Prince Andrew fans. Speculation had been rife that Duke of York is about to announce his retirement from all public activities, at age 59, with immediate effect.

“As we get older, there are phases of life that we enter into, and being a prince just isn't fun anymore,” he might have said, says a source who remained anonymous. Other reports hinted that he may branch out into other creative fields he is better at (and more interested in), though they didn't provide any details.

For a little while on Tuesday evening, #ThankYouAndrew was a trending hashtag on Twitter. As many fans reminisce and look back on all the unforgettable memories, some may wonder what about now made him make the decision.

en.mediamass.net...#

Prince Andrew announced his retirement today from public life after a long period of severe personal stress. In a statement, his Royal Highness added he is ‘following advice’ from his doctor. There was no comment from #buckinghampalace

twitter.com...

How much you want to bet we're about to receive confirmation that Prince Andy has been to Pedo Island?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

en.mediamass.net...#

twitter.com...

How much you want to bet we're about to receive confirmation that Prince Andy has been to Pedo Island?

Hasnt that been confirmed through logs?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, this might blow your mind even more about the clues to royal deaths on 15th and 17th...

Remember how many decodes have mentioned:

Eyes On = 5by5 = 55 or 25 = the Qclock Mirror that runs from 25th minute to 55th minute

Well... 5+5+5 = 15 and 5+5+5+2 = 17... pointing to 15th and 17th AGAIN

Align this to the T-minus [12:34] from Q771 and it points to 15th and 17th AGAIN!! What's more, Q771 adds to 7+7+1 = 15!

T-4 = 5
T-3 = 5+5
T-2 = 5+5+5 = 15th - if 15th is T-2 then 17th is T-0?
T-1 = 5+5+5+2 = 17th

Therefore this ties together:

BRIDGE
T-minus [12:34]
MIRROR/REFLECTION

Interpretation
We are being controlled through implicit consent - which means that our implicit consent MIRRORs what the controllers want to materialise. The implication is that the UK Royal family is pivotal in retaining control of the sheep?

After 15th,17th at T-0, we the people regain control and therefore we REFLECT what We The People want instead, materialising OUR wants, not the CONTROLLERS wants!

ETA- Therefore we have uncovered a web of 25 connected posts:

BRIDGE = 14 posts - Q827, 834, 1015, 1104, 1550, 1550, 1556, 1944, 1963, 2058, 2202, 2938, 3310, 3417 (Expect 1 more?)
T-minus [12:34] = 1 post - Q771
MIRROR = 10 posts - Q128, 666, 1685, 1886, 1926, 1939, 1953, 2171, 3409, 3507

Total = 14+1+10 = 25 posts

Interestingly, replacing MIRROR with REFLECT gives the same number of 10 posts and hence the same total of 25 posts:

REFLECT = 10 posts - Q1677, 1886, 1926, 1953, 1968, 2171, 2365, 2945, 3233, 3234

edit on 14-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Dan Coats steps down effective tomorrow, 8-15.
C before D.

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join