It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

lol You know he does.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I think it would have bothered him before he became president.
But now his ego has grown into such colossal proportions he doesn't care about street signs he wants a slot on Mount Rushmore

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It's up to 97k now.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It's up to 97k now.

Nvm. I get it. 🙂👍
edit on 8/14/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

edit on 14-8-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Don't think we can post links to petitions on ATS.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Have we finally come to Google's "Snowden moment"? A high level insider from Google has spilled ALL the beans to Project Veritas. Tons of documents are available at this link:

www.projectveritas.com...

I am downloading them all now, and will begin to thumb thru them shortly. This could be the leak that blows Googles bias and manipulation out of the water! This is BIG!

Fake News - - - news black list site for google now.txt - - - abovetopsecret.com/

ATS appears in the Blacklist!!

# Manual list of sites excluded from appearing as Google Now stories to read # results. The urls are used with a UrlMatcher, and should be in the format # specified in: webutil/urlutil/urlmatcher.h

edit on 14 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

That one pic with the mattress wrapped in plastic. I’m sure either in here or another thread there was a pic posted that showed similar wrapped mattresses against a wall with a window that looked out over water. There was some other things posted about it around it? I can’t recall. Anyone remember that pick of the plastic wrapped mattresses?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Don't think we can post links to petitions on ATS.

It is a Hollywood petition.
Another actress trying to validate the dog crapping meme. (the one with a picture of a dog crapping, labeled: Wait, a Hollywood celebrity has an opinion. )
edit on b000000312019-08-14T09:48:02-05:0009America/ChicagoWed, 14 Aug 2019 09:48:02 -0500900000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...

Jeffrey Epstein accuser Jennifer Araoz sues Ghislaine Maxwell, 3 other Epstein staffers

The suit is being filed against Epstein’s estate under New York’s recently implemented Child Victims Act, which gives victims of child sex abuse the opportunity to bring civil cases for the next 12 months, regardless of when the alleged attacks took place.

edit on 14-8-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I mean really.....the building still says "Trump Tower" and hes the President of the United States. I highly doubt he gives one single # about the name of the street ONE of his many elegant properties is on. Maybe thats just me though...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Yes I remember. It looked like 3 or 4 mattresses stacked up in the corner. Some looked to have blood or some other similar substance on them.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Yes I remember. It looked like 3 or 4 mattresses stacked up in the corner. Some looked to have blood or some other similar substance on them.

Yup, and the interesting thing is they looked like they were twin-sized.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Just dropping this off real quick. Why would Valerie Jarrett, a woman with her credentials join the board of what is basically a glorified
[....]
blog.lyft.com...

For the company, they get a big name board member with political connections that could help ease restrictions out of the way.

For VJ, it's a high paid position with not a lot of work involved, like literally it could be 50 hours or less in a year.
edit on 14-8-2019 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Aug 14 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Yup, and the interesting thing is they looked like they were twin-sized.

It looked like a red serial number to me...

TS 47

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Ghislaine Maxwell might be living in Massachusetts...

Twitter

Maxwell, 57, is in a relationship with Scott Borgerson, 43, and has been living with him at his secluded oceanfront property at the end of a long private road in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts.

DailyMail
edit on 14 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I know some staff at the correctional facility where I used to work regularly breached protocol during their shifts.They slept on the job; failed to do head counts; falsified log entries or reports; got too close/friendly with inmates; let inmates out for a smoke after lock down, etc. They may have been breaching for years without incident, getting away with it all - until when the SHTF, then these clowns are caught with their pants down and lose their jobs - and rightly so. Unfortunately, their years of job negligence has become a deeply entrenched habit. It's systemic and goes right to the top. For example, the boss neglecting to review the video footage on a regular basis to ensure staff is following protocol; not bothering to have regular monthly staff meetings to discuss topics of concern, etc, etc..... so, it doesn't surprise or shock me at all to hear about Epstein's guards dropping the ball, if true. After all, who knows how long they had been there doing their jobs poorly (or at all); 21 years went by without a suicide incident - until, enter Mr. Epstein who completely turned their world upside down, and now they have to face the music.

Or it could have been an inside hit job.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Well, it would appear that Mr. Borgerson needs to have any and everything about his life deeply investigated. What kind of person would date, and then shack up with someone like Maxwell with all of the known heat on her?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Later, he was seen walking Maxwell's dog on Boston Common near his apartment where he lives during the week while running his company, Cargometrics, an investment management firm that specializes in analyzing data on global shipping.

The former Coast Guard officer, is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. He was married and is believed to have two children.

www.dailymail.co.uk... mailus

~Oops there's the mention of a 'dog' in this news article.
~Specializes in data on global 'shipping'....hmmmm.
~CFR member

edit on 14-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The third and final part of this story has been posted today - a littler more inside information on Maxwell and Epstein.

[link]https://medium.com/@TheHimmmm/nasty-business-a-himmmm-blind-item-story-6fc0c8147f5a[/link]

This is a really interesting read. Sorry if its already been posted here in its entirety. Its hard to keep up sometimes between so many competing sources of information.

EDIT: I cannot get the link to format correctly to save my life. Sorry about that.
edit on 14-8-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

linky
edit on Wed Aug 14 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link....it may be the "@"

new topics

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join