It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

Coats endorsed the guy who's taking over temporarily for him. That's why the media is pretty calm about all this now.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
CEO Scott G. Borgerson of Cargometrics is partnered with Maersk shipping and funded by Google's Eric Schmidt.

Cargometrics is also somewhat shrouded in mystery, as the fund keeps its cards close to its chest. The ultimate goal is to create "full transparency over the supply chain," and use this to achieve higher returns than the competitors – or "to generate alpha."

m.shippingwatch.com...

This guy co-authored an op-ed with John Negroponte!! He was the first Director of National Intelligence. Skull & Bones connections.
m.washingtontimes.com...

Borgerson is also on the Artic Circle Advisory Board
www.arcticcircle.org...

The Arctic Circle is the largest network of international dialogue and cooperation on the future of the Arctic. It is an open democratic platform with participation from governments, organizations, corporations, universities, think tanks, environmental associations, indigenous communities, concerned citizens, and others interested in the development of the Arctic and its consequences for the future of the globe. It is a nonprofit and nonpartisan organization.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Did Jeffrey Epstein have painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion? Visitor reveals bizarre image inside pedophile's $56m lair

The painting was secretly snapped inside the pedophile's lavish $56 million home in October 2012, four years after Epstein completed his sweetheart deal for prostitution of a minor and seven years before he was accused of running a sex trafficking ring of underage girls. 

The source, who asked to remain anonymous, was visiting Epstein to present a business proposal - an encounter with the pervert which included spotting a girl who seemed to be 14 waiting to see the financier.

She told DailyMailTV: 'It was absolutely Bill Clinton. It was shocking - it was definitely a painting of him. It was a very provocative, sexual picture. He was wearing heels, a blue dress and his hand was in a weird position.'

www.dailymail.co.uk... ion=true
edit on 14-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well, tomorrow is the 15th. So I guess if we need one more BRIDGE drop it'll have to happen today.

But it looks like the speculation about the Royals was definitely warranted. Sounds like they've got all kinds of problems right now.

I hope all your fellow Brits pay attention to what Andrew is saying. And I mean REALLY pay attention. This guy has lived the life of luxury now for 50 some odd years. Yachts on the reg. Beautiful women on the reg. Basically all the stuff guys dream about, on the reg.

But now that his pal Jeffery is going down, it's "just not fun anymore." WTF. Does being a royal not come with any measure of responsibility? Jesus Christ. What is the point of even having royals to begin with if they throw in the towel as soon as someone spoils their "fun" by telling them "DON'T HAVE SEX WITH KIDS!"

Sorry, I know. No pedo talk. Got it. Let's just say it sure seems like he's a damn creep. And has no sense of duty to his country that foots the bill for his jetsetting lifestyle. What a POS.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just a note about the 555 number. So you know or you probably already know, we have a very special number in 37. In that it can be used to triplicate or mirror numbers 1-9

5+5+5=15
15x37=555
It works stating with 111 - 999
1+1+1=3
3x37=111
2+2+2=6
6x37=222
3+3+3=9
9x37=333......and so on

I forgot this 33x37=1221

Yes,18x37=666
Now interesting is 17x37=629 6+2+9=17
Alpha Num on 629 = FBI

Not sure if introducing 37 can help or make everything more convoluted, sorry.

This how my brain works when I see your post and numbers, I love all of the patterns. Thanks for your persistence and following through with your results. I know it not easy.

edit on 14-8-2019 by Observationalist because: Add 1221

edit on 14-8-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Im just gonna leave this here:

Also, that doesn't exactly look like a painting to me - more like an actual photograph.
edit on 14-8-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

you couldn't make this # up...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

And we all know damn well that if it had been Trump in a blue dress, this would've already been leaked and blasted all over msm

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Expanding on my previous post and just skimming the surface...

Billionaires back new shipping quant fund

As well as Mr Schmidt, the company is backed by Israeli shipping billionaire Idan Ofer; former Lotus chief executive Jim Manzi; Texan automotive billionaire Billy Joe “Red” McCombs; and Genel Energy founder Mehmet Sepil. The advisers include former senator Bill Bradley; Ed Morse, head of commodities research at Citi; and Gerald Rosenfeld, vice-chairman of investment banking at Lazard.

Borgerson went to same church as Sen Bradley. (thanks for link QoS)

Working for the CFR in New York reconnected Borgerson with his Missouri roots. Bill Bradley’s aunt called the former senator to say: “The son of a family who went to our church in Crystal City is in New York. Would you welcome him?” Bradley did — and would later play a part in Borgerson’s career development.

Borgerson employs very similar type scientists as Epstein.
www.institutionalinvestor.com...

Borgerson has been in stealth mode since CargoMetrics’ early days, when he moved the firm from an innovation lab near MIT because the shared space was too open. He is much more forthcoming when boasting of the firm’s “world-class talent.” The team includes astrophysicists, mathematicians, former hedge fund quants, electrical engineers, a trade lawyer and software developers. Hoogerwerf, who has a Ph.D. in astrophysics from the Netherlands’ Leiden University, built distributed technical environments for scientists and engineers at Microsoft Corp. Solomon Todesse, who works on quant investment strategies, was head of asset allocation at State Street Global Advisors.

Holy #!!!

Former senator Bill Bradley:

- Rhodes Scholar
- DNC Presidential Candidate
- Hakluyt (Advisor) [British strategic intelligence and advisory firm]
- National Democratic Institute (all about regime change in foreign countries)
- Open Russia Foundation
- Allen & Co.
- McKinsey & Co.
- Oxford Analytica
- Issue One (Soros)
- Accumen Fund (Clinton)

Israel Shipping Magnate Idan Ofer and Google's Eric Schmidt Among Billionaires Backing Hedge Fund

Israeli Billionaire Idan Ofer Hired Private Intelligence Company Black Cube to Spy on Israeli Officials

Letter from CFR to Borgerson (Feb 2009) [PDF]

Born in Festus, Missouri, Dr. Borgerson lives in Connecticut with his wife, Rebecca, and their son, Noah Christian.

That DailyMail article mentioned that he had 2 kids. So, one of them must be young and had to have been born after the CFR letter was published in 2009.

Maxwell is his 'girlfriend' 🤔

Jeanne Greenberg Rohatyn, owner of Salon 94, an art gallery with three locations in NYC and (Tennis Girls") is married to the son of Felix Rohatyn; former JPMorgan Chase investment banker Nicolas Streit Rohatyn.

Felix was Bill Clinton's ambassador to France and is an advisor for the infamous Hakluyt/Holdingham Company.

Felix is also a long time CFR Lazard/Rothschild banker and trustee at "Center for Strategic and International Studies" (CSIS).

Holy # my head is spinning.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Diaspar

And we all know damn well that if it had been Trump in a blue dress, this would've already been leaked and blasted all over msm

True dat!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That door frame has the same pattern as the blue/white stripes on his temple

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Thanks for posting the importance of 37, Observationalist, I hadn't heard of it before - looks interesting. I may have to look at all posts with "37" in the post number!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

More on Bill Bradley:

Democrats that profited from Epstein in the ’90s include Sens. Chuck Schumer of New York, Jeff Bingaman of New Mexico, Joe Lieberman and Chris Dodd of Connecticut, John Glenn of Ohio,  Bill Bradley of New Jersey, Daniel Patrick Moynihan of New York, and Mark Pryor of Arkansas, The Washington Times reported.

www.westernjournal.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
With Google back in the news for being evil again, I think it might be relevant to re-visit this classic by Julian Assange It shows just how closely related the Obama Administration, the Hillary Clinton State Department and Google had become. No wonder they have been busted doing the things they have been doing:

https://__._/google-is-not-what-it-seems/ - ok ATS does not like wiki leaks, so add that in to the URL.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hmm... going to be very interesting if this is real.

Red shoe club?

a reply to: cherokeetroy

edit on 14-8-2019 by CaPpedDoG because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Please don't attack me, but I think his head was Photoshopped onto the body. It doesn't look right.

And, whoever that is, they have terrible taste in shoes.
edit on 8/14/2019 by Creep Thumper because: 😋

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

No attacks here, but I'm pretty sure it is legit.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is just unbelievable. Check this out. Apparently Alan Derschowitz is going to be participating in a mock trial where he will defend "biblical characters" accused of sex trafficking kids. This on the heels of his client, Jefferey Epstein "committing suicide." Derschowitz himself has, of course, also been implicated in these crimes.

I see this as them trying to get out in front of this and tie this entire thing (sex trafficking) to stuff people got up to in biblical days. So if it's good enough for the father's of Christianity, it should be good enough for us too. Just sickening. Derschowitz says he will continue to defend clients like Epstein.

www.timesofisrael.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Has the name Helene D. Gayle come up in all our research around here? This lady has got to be one of the most influential people you have never heard of. She ticks all the boxes. She is on the boards of the following companies:

- Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- ONE
- Rockefeller Foundation
- Coca-Cola
- Brookings Institutions
- New America

She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the American Public Health Association. Gayle also chaired the Obama Administration's Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS, and served on the President's Commission on White House Fellowships.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

These people have no shame.

How the hell do these scumbags sleep at night?

I say something off here in the forum and I have a sleepless night wondering if DTOM is going to bust me.

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join