It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You are on the right track I think. Q has got us riding bikes from the training wheels. Now it's time to take them off. We need to be able to point people in the right direction to have their own "Great Awakening". We have the repository of knowledge necessary for that and even more will be coming shortly.

In a way, we are just following in Q's footsteps. Putting the training wheels on others bikes.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I think that humanity will have the freedom to escape the prison of this duality paradigm for whoever chooses to

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I can't embed, otherwise I would

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sounds logical Rel. Anyone can archive any site page including twitter @ web.archive.org...

No guarantee how long they'll be preserved but it's an option for some folks. Just have to maintain a library of Archive links.

I need another 4TB drive.

A few members of my family got seriously redpilled today just from the normie sites.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Thanks, I found it and added. Seems it is actually in Ark. My misremembering. No idea if it is connected to the original but I expect it is at least an offshoot.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

What's funny about that (Bill's Tweet), is that you know he is completely full of it. This dude may as well me a card carrying member of the Chinese Government. These folks ultimate goal was to implement a one world government modelled after China's communist nonsense. In actuality, he most likely hopes they kill every man woman and child protesting in Hong Kong. He can't help but lie.

And the meme is great too. Lol

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Another possible active shooting in W. VA

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It is. I stumbled across that link yesterday. The Linda Collins Smith thing is particularly personal to me. (Not that I know her personally or anything, but she is a fellow Arkansan and I liked her)

Her ex-husband is a disbarred judge. He hobknobs with whoever these people at Lord's Ranch are, and Collins Smith was most likely killed by her ex. She was working to uncover a trafficking ring within CPS here in Arkansas. I could go into more detail about how her ex is involved, but some stuff I don't want to be blasting all over the place. At least not until these effers are behind bars.

Anyways, FBI found some correspondence on her husband's computer with the folks at that ranch. They believe they were involved based on said correspondence.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Observationalist, you are definitely on to something with the 37 because:

a) It is India's 73rd anniversary of independence = 37 reversed,
b) India's Prime minister Modi is expected to make a speech today addressing the decision to scrap ARTICLE 370!!

Above seen on BBC News just now but its not on BBC website yet.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Are you thinking they store all 19 parts of this thread in everybody's DNA?

Cool idea!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

There's a man barricaded in a building and reports are up to 6 LEO hit. I really wish we could move this thing along. The longer this drags out the more this is gonna happen. This one is meant to distract from all the James Comey news hitting the waves right now.

Which, btw, it sounds like James Comey is royally screwed. On top of everything else, the stuff about James Comey failing to prosecute Bill for granting clemency to 4 con artists is resurfacing. Anyone remember that one? 1996. Clinton grants clemency to four dudes convicted of stealing tens of millions from the Federal Government. Folks allege it was at the behest of Hillary.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

lol. Priceless.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I'm getting an eye with 3 dots followed by "This page can't be displayed"?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Lol. The mock trial I linked to the board earlier has been cancelled. Alan Derschowitz was supposed to be defending two biblical characters charged with sex trafficking kids.

www.cnbc.com...

Oops.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm buying another flash drive about once a week... expecting that it's easier to give those who ask a copy of all my archives on one so that they can read/search/dig at their own pace and in their own direction to enlightenment, coming to me with questions as they want.

I've already handed out several and only got one back so far...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I can imagine the picture in a dress is Bill's way of saying "Hillary wears the trousers in my house!".

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

We have been following this here but your's was an update. The original like you posted has corrected the location from New Mexico to Arkansas. I thought I remembered the name "ted suhl" as being somehow connected to Epstein in the original story.

BTW, you do great work.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Judge orders the FBI to provide 100% Un-redacted "Comey Memos" to CNN.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

What do you bet that CNN will not like what it sees, and therefore not ever mention the memos again.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

lol. Priceless.

Bills far too old for him...... FakeNews.

new topics

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join