It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

So disgraceful. It says right there in the notes, "do not link to the court documents", but DO "link to President Trump."

Disgusting behavior.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Some on twitter are comparing that dead pic to Anthony Bourdain. I gotta admit it resembles him.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The Hidden Hand only reveals itself on very rare occasions - Kennedy, 9/11, and similar. The fact that they were prepared to raise their head above the parapet today shows just how utterly desperate they were becoming.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

So he told authorities someone tried to kill him last time.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If anything, it feels like JE's 'death ' is going to accelerate the pace of events when up until recently it felt like things were unfolding at a snail's pace. We need to be relentless in our pursuit for truth --- like a full court press

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
August 11, 2019 is quickly approaching...

Some number Qoincidences. 🧐

- The second day of Tisha B'Av (Jewish remembrance of the destruction of both Solomon's Temple & Herod's Temple)
- Tisha B'Av = 911 (Gematria Jewish cipher)
- Foxes seen at Western Wall August 8, 2019, fulfilling biblical promise of Tisha B'Av & Third Temple to be rebuilt.

- The Islamic Day of Feast (or Festival) of Sacrifice
- The time of the Hajj (Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca, Kaaba cube)
- Donald Trump is the winner of the 58th U.S. Presidential Election.
- 8/11/2019 = 8+11+20+19 = 58
- Trump announced he was running from the 58-story Trump Tower.
- 7-days after Obama's 58th birthday

- Epstein dies on Trump's 58th day of 73 yrs old.

- From 9/11/2001 to 8/11/2019 is 17 years and 11 months.

- 71-days from Netanyahu's birthday; Temple = 71; Talmud = 71; Israel is 71-years-old
- The 223rd day of the year; The Synagogue of Satan = 223; Masonic = 223 (Jewish cipher).
- 223 = 48th prime number. Israel was officially recognized as a nation in 1948. Mirrored = 322 = Skull & Bones.

- Trump visited the Western Wall, the site near where the Third Temple is to be built, on May 22, 2017, 142nd day, during the time of 'Jerusalem Day', and exactly 811-days before August 11, or 8/11, or 11/8.
Aug 11 = 223rd day leaving 142 day remaining. Terrorist = 142

- 254-days after the death of George H.W. Bush - George Herbert Walker Bush = 118. Death = 118 (in Jewish cipher).

***September 11 is the 254th day of the year

- al-Aqsa Mosque & Notre Dame fires April 15, 2019, 118 days before August 11.
> 118 = 11/8 or August 11.
> 811 is the 141st prime
> al-Aqsa Mosque = 141
> 4/15/2019 = 4+15+20+19 = 58

- August 11, 1987: HAARP Patent granted to alter weather.
> 8/11/1987 = 8+11+(1+9+8+7) = 44; HAARP = 44.

1989 World Series Team Reunion - the San Francisco Giants will honor the earthquake team that occurred during the game on October 17, 1989 will be held on Aug 11, 2019.

- Aug 11, 1984: "We begin bombing in five minutes": President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.

Kabbalist Explains Stone Falling From Western Wall

The rabbi of the Western Wall put out a call for soul-searching after a massive stone fell from the structure on Monday. One kabbalist (mystic) answered the call, bringing esoteric clues that the event signalled a permanent end to the Jewish exile and the beginning of the supernatural regeneration of the Third Temple.

“The fact that this powerful incident happened a day after the 9th of Av fast, in which we mourned the destruction of our temples, raises doubts and questions which the human soul is too small to contain, and requires soul-searching.”

Revelation 8:11 (KJV)
"And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."

Magic number 7. Christine Lagarde of the IMF references Numerology

How One Speech Ignited A Ridiculous Conspiracy Theory About The Occult Allegiances Of IMF Chief Christine Lagarde

"Now, I’m going to test your numerology skills by asking you to think about the magic seven, okay? Most of you will know that seven is quite a number in all sorts of themes, religions. And I’m sure that you can compress numbers as well. So if we think about 2014, all right, I’m just giving you 2014, you drop the zero, 14, two times 7. Okay, that’s just by way of example, and we’re going to carry on."

So somewhere amongst all this talk of sevens and multiples of sevens, there’s a hidden message from Lagarde – the “Illuminati UN Queen” – to her dark network of the world’s most powerful people.

Why say it so publicly? Because apparently, it’s a traditional occult way of avoiding bad karma. You’re actually warning everyone of bad things to come, but in a way that only the true powerbrokers can decipher.

Video embedded in article link above. Listen to how many times she mentions number 7. Gives credence that some elite cultists in high power do use Numerology & Gematria (Kabbalah & Freemasonry) riddles to plan and forecast events.

But, this is all just conspiracy, right Rel? 🧐

Be Ready!

BTW, - Golden Gate Bridge was approved by Department of War on August 11, 1930.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
MSNBC Tweet:

President Trump contributes to the rampant promotion of conspiracy theories after Jeffrey Epstein's death

twitter.com...

Shareblue?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

So he told authorities someone tried to kill him last time.

All part of the early stages of the butter-up set-up 😎

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
MSNBC Tweet:

President Trump contributes to the rampant promotion of conspiracy theories after Jeffrey Epstein's death

twitter.com...

Shareblue?

This comes after the FBI allegedly labeled us threats? 🤭🤭

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

the absolute irony is that trafficking IS a conspiracy by definition. The "conspiracy theory" bs is just a method of controlling wrong think.
edit on 10-8-2019 by dubiousatworst because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I can't believe POTUS RT'd that Terrence Williams guy. 🤣🤣🤣

Master Jedi Troller!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Is Joseph Mifsud dead, too?

Malta connection there....
edit on 10-8-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Most fresh water on earth is polluted with cast-off pharmaceuticals.

Yep and with hormones from the various meds that we get that pass thru. This is way more of an issue than CO2.

edit on 10-8-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Florida has a problem with people dumping meth down drains causing the gators to go crazy.

It will be a bit "gamey" if you try to eat that one.

edit on 10-8-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Democrats think he's some kind of Keyser Soze.

"@jsolomonReports can confirm John Durham has received an audio tape deposition from Joseph Mifsud. He says why he targeted Papadopoulos and who directed him. Also confirming the judiciary committee has received the same deposition."

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Only a few hours ago, all 5 top trends on Twitter were Epstein related.
Now, not once in the top 20

Twitter manipulating the feed i think...!..

Twitter Trends

Lance Armstrong gets in there though at #14...!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Nuclear power is still the cleanest, safest, most efficient way to generate power for large amounts of people. The 2 major nuclear disasters we have had in our history (Chernobyl and Japan) were due to bad design, human error, and the devastating combination of a 9.0 earthquake followed directly by a giant Tsunami.

It isn't worth it.

Nuclear power is worth it if we use inherently safe reactor designs. I honestly think some will work, and they exist. One would be choosing Thorium reactors over Plutonium reactors that the Military needs for war. We need the war machine sharp but we have to balance this need for the military without also using the unsafe reactors for our electricity supply.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Nuclear power is still the cleanest, safest, most efficient way to generate power for large amounts of people. The 2 major nuclear disasters we have had in our history (Chernobyl and Japan) were due to bad design, human error, and the devastating combination of a 9.0 earthquake followed directly by a giant Tsunami.

It isn't worth it.

Nuclear power is worth it if we use inherently safe reactor designs. I honestly think some will work, and they exist. One would be choosing Thorium reactors over Plutonium reactors that the Military needs for war. We need the war machine sharp but we have to balance this need for the military without also using the unsafe reactors for our electricity supply.

There is no such thing as safe nuclear anything. Human stupidity guarantees that.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

I have often wondered what the meaning of 'living water' is in the Bible.

The Bible is a very mysterious book and has multi levels, imo. I remember when I first shook off religion and went on a quest for spiritual food without doctrine peppering it.

I re-read the Bible through different eyes and was amazed at how much I got out of it sans organized religion's spin.

I understand living water to be the water of knowledge that will allow the soul to live in eternity where you never thirst.

"No tear stained eyes.......... , where the soul, never dies"

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

HTGR could do it.

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join