It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic activity and footprints

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hi all

This is my first post and i need advice on what to do.

My girlfriends family is experiencing alot of demonic activity for about 4 months now. It started with them waking up to a plate with half eaten food on the couch as well as claw marks in the rice pot like something scooped up rice with its hand.

Theres too many things to mention including it writing on the walls and drawing strange symbols and writing on the walls "maggie is back" and "he knows what i did to Emiley" "he knows..." and my cell phone number. It also draws upside down crosses below is a picture of the foot prints as well as what it drew on her bed.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Duvi0010

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
You need a pentagram ring and a leather container of water. Call the demon with a Ouija Board, and when it shows up throw the ring at it. That will stop and bind it temporarily. Then you need to threaten to destroy it if it doesn't tell you its name and the name of the angel that has provenence over it. Calling on the angel, hold the ring on the opening of the water bag and force the demon into the bag. For more directions, reference the Testament of Solomon:

www.esotericarchives.com...

Good luck and be careful. These things can contaminate a person very easily. They even got to Jesus, who was about as skilled as anybody.
edit on 22-7-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Cant it be exorcised from the house with fasting and prayer?

I think the demons name is Asteroth as it also drew the seal of solomon on the wall

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I know at least one person who had a bunch of poltergeist-like stuff happening around her home...it turned out to be a mentally ill homeless man basically coming in and making himself at home whenever she and her family were out of the house.

Something to consider.

Still not sure which possibility (crazy guy living in your house without you knowing or demons) is more scary.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Unresponsible

I would prefer it to be mentally ill homeless guy but even i witnessed it

1 night i stayed there and we put the lights off and was making our way upstairs and it threw an egg at my brother in law...it came from downstairs and there was no one downstairs....so we all went downstairs and we can see a bulge moving across the curtain and it vanished

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

You need a pentagram ring and a leather container of water. Call the demon with a Ouija Board, and when it shows up throw the ring at it.

That honestly sounds like a carnival game.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Run like hell dont look back dont take any furniture or personal belongings they will attach to them. good luck.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duvi0010

Cant it be exorcised from the house with fasting and prayer?

I think the demons name is Asteroth as it also drew the seal of solomon on the wall

You can try to chase it away with burning fish guts, the smell of which they hate, but it might just refocus itself elsewhere. Best way to be sure is to capture it in a water container then destroy the container. Jesus used pigs, but a bota bag will work, if you do it right.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'd set up some trail cams with infrared and video.
And change your door locks.
And pray to jeebus.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Blue Shift

You need a pentagram ring and a leather container of water. Call the demon with a Ouija Board, and when it shows up throw the ring at it.

That honestly sounds like a carnival game.

I little bit. But that's what the old demon hunters used to use.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I was thinking of that but it seems to be very intelligent...my gf has a lampshade and it threw it against the wall (probably doesnt like the light) so it would probably destroy the cameras

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I'd set up some trail cams with infrared and video.
And change your door locks.
And pray to jeebus.

Unless it's Beezebub, because he was strong enough to infect Jesus himself after Jesus used him to make some of his "miracles." Call on Solomon and whichever angel the demon is subject to.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Right now i just want it out...it wrote on the wall "he knows i will take her away forever"

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duvi0010

Right now i just want it out...it wrote on the wall "he knows i will take her away forever"

Try the fish guts. Put them on a spike and burn them over the place the demon hangs out. It couldn't hurt.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I really think its Asteroth as its leaving eggs all over the house

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Will try that

Thanx

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Personally, I think it's far more likely that one of your girlfriends family members are just screwing with you.

I mean, come on... Wouldn't you think if it was actually a demon whose desire was to torment its victims that they'd go about it in a far more creative way than throwing an egg at ya?

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

This thread is so refereshing!! Almost like the old ATS!!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join