It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic activity and footprints

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Have they gotten help for this yet? I have had my own experiences with the demonic and there is plenty of advice I could give you.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Demons need that food lmao. So stupid...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I guess you got bored with your story?

a reply to: Duvi0010

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'll reword my original post.

I believe this is all a hoax. A very poorly executed one at that.
The evidence presented, for me at least, is far from convincing me of it being anything but that.
edit on 28-7-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a $5 webcam could prove what is happening rather quickly.

Alas I doubt we'd see such evidence like easily obtained video because it would show the very human attention seeker behind it and that it is all a farce.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
hi.I needed to sign up for an account when reading this we are having a very similar problem with my girlfriend.crazy paranormal activity similar to what you mentioned going on daily for 11 months now.our food are always being consumed and made a mess off crosses drawn on the doors and ceiling,crosses made of cambodian notes,icecream wood sticks foil paper etc and put in different places like inside my passport,in my bag on the floor when i wake up . things constantly appearing others dissapearing ..and much more very crazy unreal things that i will not mention here beacouse you will only get ridiculed.just 1 hour ago a white glove appeared on the chair while my girlfriend went to get a glass of water.this is not only happening in one place or house but everywhere we go, been going on the same way in thailand,cambodia and finland during this 11 months.Woud be grateful for any help and advice to get it to stop

edit on 17-8-2019 by xagaresx because: added pictures

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hmmm...I wonder if the above post and the OP share the same IP address?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Duvi0010
Hi all

This is my first post and i need advice on what to do.

My girlfriends family is experiencing alot of demonic activity for about 4 months now. It started with them waking up to a plate with half eaten food on the couch as well as claw marks in the rice pot like something scooped up rice with its hand.

Theres too many things to mention including it writing on the walls and drawing strange symbols and writing on the walls "maggie is back" and "he knows what i did to Emiley" "he knows..." and my cell phone number. It also draws upside down crosses below is a picture of the foot prints as well as what it drew on her bed.

Sigh. Sounds like a prank to me. Last time I checked, It's not a past time for demons to eat food. or claw "in the rice pot". The upside down cross is a good sign. Whoever prank you didn't do their research. The upside down cross is the symbol of saint peter. who supposedly requested to be crucified that way because he thought it was unworthy to be hung up like christ, so he did it upside down. So yea it's a good religious symbol. Your gf house got broken into while they gone. or someone playing pranks. Was your gf friend's family out of town when it happen? Must be someone you know because they have your cellphone number and know where you live. Always try to eliminate logical possibility before you think its a demon or ghost or big foot. Science can explain a lot. It's when you rule out all of science, that you come to the realm of the unknown. If it really REALLY is a demon, which I probably DOUBT. She can buy a dream catcher and place it on the front door of the house or she can place it in her room. The dream catcher lets only positive energies in and expels negative energy. I don't wanna get too deep into dream catchers but it has to deal with intent and sometimes prayer. Good luck finding out your mysterious man or demon. Deny all ignorance. Knowledge will set you free.

edit on 21-8-2019 by Nemox42 because: ghost mama made me do it

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

edit on 22-8-2019 by xagaresx because: post containing private information

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
that is what the government is doing to you... it is a negative transcript or transport of your life and it may pass sooner if you join a new club or society you've been a fan recently, especially the ones people like to talk to you about... what is happening to you now is for you only and is caused by your authentic ignorance and misinformation about a particular subject at a point that has replicated your life essence into a media body that think they are your twin and try to control HALF of your will, they are your secret heir because they are both your twin body and your children because your mistake that births their existence was only recently...
they are using satellites couple with other expensive toys that can't be under the control of one body like the egg technology etc to build up something out of tin air in a bid to terrify you, they think you will be amazed or positively charmed instead because you're found of check supernatural websites looking for God, like science etc
i hope this helps

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRealSolarPanel

they're so starved off, food, sex, money, good relationship etc that they became blood sucker... are our fundamentalist soldiers demons?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Duvi0010

I have to call my mother!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xagaresx

Sorry, chief. Making another account to post a corroborating story on your own dumb thread doesnt make it seem any less idiotic, and isnt going to stop anyone from ridiculing you for your incredibly dumb story.
Claw marks in the rice pot... lol. As if you could even discern such a thing.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join