It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic activity and footprints

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Not that i know of but witchcraft is very common here

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duvi0010
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Not that i know of but witchcraft is very common here

If everything your saying is true I think you got a physical Witch problem not a demon . Meaning a real person who is a Witch is stalking the house .

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I thought they put the baby powder down .

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

I thought they put the baby powder down .

The OP claims the "demon" put the baby powder on the floor before walking across it.

ETA: The OP also claims the birds nest in the corner of the framed photo was manifested from the other side and ended up there.
edit on 23-7-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Blue Shift

You should stop lying...

Are you saying the New Testament is full of lies? Interesting.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I really think its Asteroth as its leaving eggs all over the house

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

OK then ...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
17 He knew the thoughts of each of them, so he said, “Any kingdom filled with civil war is doomed; so is a home filled with argument and strife. 18 Therefore, if what you say is true, that Satan is fighting against himself by empowering me to cast out his demons, how can his kingdom survive? 19 And if I am empowered by Satan, what about your own followers? For they cast out demons! Do you think this proves they are possessed by Satan? Ask them if you are right! 20 But if I am casting out demons because of power from God, it proves that the Kingdom of God has arrived.

Variations from book to book concerning his excuses doesn't really help your argument. Again, you must look at context, as well as what he actually says -- and does. This particular passage reads like any addict when confronted about his illness. What he says. What he does. Who indicates that he has gone insane. Not just the Pharisees, but his own family, who he shuns. He's unstable and power mad. Typical demon infection. Too bad his Apostles, who are generally described as being a bit dim-witted, couldn't pull him out of it before it was too late.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I’m saying you are a liar I read your last interpretation that was so far off from what was actually said that I actually laughed at what you said... At first I thought that’s what you were looking for, now I see you are just out to lunch...
edit on 23-7-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

What he is saying there is that he is not receiving any power from Satan nor is he doing his bidding...
And then he goes further professing that he is God in the flesh dwelling in their midst...
That the power he is using is his own...
That’s what is actually being said...
edit on 23-7-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Duvi0010

I am not an expert on this topic, but I just want to say, I find this thread absolutely fascinating.

One thing I want to say is I completely agree that using a ouija board to contact this entity is an absolutely horrible idea and do not do that.

The picture you posted of the Star of David with inverted crosses in it.... well that sent some serious chills up my spine. Instantly felt intense fear from that. I think filming more evidence and taking any more pictures/spreading the word of this thing is horrible advice. That will only lend this entity more fear and negativity to feed on, if it is real or not. Look at the person suggesting this stuff's avatar... Don't even speak the entities name if that's really who you think it is. You may be right, and you will only add credence to it's capabilities

One technique I use in my dreams is to imagine a cocoon of white protective light surrounding me. As this egg expands, it pushes out the fear-feeders. I'm not sure this will be effective. I'd also go on a rampage destroying any mirror, any crystal, anything in any way that can be used for any occult purposes and keep on trying to fill your house with positivity.

Keep every room very tightly locked, change the locks even, and establish access control procedures to eliminate the possibility of a vagrant or prankster. Have people even sign in on a sign in sheet. I might even set up 'home alone' style booby-traps for any person who thinks they can keep this prank going, if it is a prank.

I'm just gonna say flat out I sincerely believe you. I'm not particularly religious, and I don't pray often, but I will pray for you. I think what's key here is to really get a professional. If people have already tried and failed, climb the ladder to someone more powerful. If possible, contact a psychic and see if they can give you more information on wether it is a spirit or true evil. Warn them first.

Best of luck my friend. You made the right choice coming here some users are very smart and knowledgable. I hope this works out for you.

edit on 23-7-2019 by Attentionwandered because: clarity

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

What he says. What he does. Who indicates that he has gone insane.

Jesus did not go insane. He spoke in parables for the ones who had the Holy Spirit in order to hear and understand what He was saying. He says as much.

Matthew 13:10-13

10 The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”

11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12 Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 13 This is why I speak to them in parables: “Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

edit on 23-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

You guys do know it's not religion that chases them away right? Its actully the fact your not scared of them anymore and are standing up to them . You can speak what ever religion you want
as long as they dont sense fear they will go .
edit on 7/23/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Would it have been flour this case would have been easier to explain as a hoax but the fact that babypowder was used makes this case so compelling.

Hence the burning of fishguts was suggested.

Peace

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

A T T E N T I O N

The purpose of this thread is to discuss a possible paranormal event. You are free to be skeptical, but not derisive. If you don't believe the story, fine, state your opinion and then move on. If extraordinary things can't be discussed on ATS, then where?

As always, please do not reply to this comment.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

It is pretty tempting to cross the line of being sceptical to ridiculing and my last post is a testiment to this.

I have crossed the 4 hour edit limit of my last post and would ask you kindly to remove it as well.

My apologies to the OP and I remain of the opinion that you should place cameras to get a better idea of what is going on.

Good luck!!

Peace

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You may believe what you wish. I understand honestly i wouldnt have believed it if i didnt experience it.

Im from South Africa and its quite common here. Some stories even make it to the papers. But i dont expect anyone to believe me i just want any information that might help. Im not here to change beliefs and to convince people. I thought this site was for this? Open minded people where you can discuss things society doesnt really care about?

I have been told im lying that im possessed and want to harm my gf...you really think i would set myself up for that for attention?

Well I lived in South Africa for 7 years in the Johannesburg area and I can agree that the backwards religious zealots there do often believe in such nonsense. That's why it's common there.

There's no such thing as your describing outside of hoaxes, mental illness or ignorance.

Which one are you?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join