It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic activity and footprints

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Duvi0010

I do not know if I Do or Don't believe your story (it feels tara peopleish to me) but I am going to give u the benefit of the doubt and offer up some information on your little bird nest photo.

The birds nest piqued my interest b/c it screams witchery. So i went reading on what role a bird nest might play in charms or spells. The bird nest depicts a home.

The bird nest is perched atop of a photo of a young lady who appears to have just graduated some type of academy. So my thoughts lean towards several scenarios:

1) a spell was cast in honor of the young lady in the photo to help her succeed in this academy. If this is the case, something has now come to collect for doing the bidding, hence the activity you are mentioning.

2) a spell was cast as a type of protection for this young lady in her home. the nest represents her home and she is in the nest (her photo)

3) someone who came in to cleanse the house (one of the parties you've discussed as already coming in and trying to help with whatever is going on) and they placed the bird nest in a protective spell.

Even if you say no one has practiced any type of supernatural activity in this home, this little bird nest says otherwise.

leolady

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

That "Nest " is more of a binding to me binding someone to the home or could be imprisoning.

You can see its wrapped in the center .

Unfortunately I think this guy is trolling us , But has been a good conversation.
edit on 7/24/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Ahhh ok, my eyes failed to see the winding wrap in the center, until u mentioned it and upon closer look at the nest yes ! So yeah i see what u are talking about on the binding. That makes sense. Good eye !

Or binding her to that academy she went to ? Like a binding for success ?

leolady

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I'd set up some trail cams with infrared and video.
And change your door locks.
And pray to jeebus.

Unless it's Beezebub, because he was strong enough to infect Jesus himself after Jesus used him to make some of his "miracles." Call on Solomon and whichever angel the demon is subject to.

What on earth are you talking about, and where did you get that idea?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Hello,

It is not a birds nest with eggs.

It is a demonic face with eyes.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Of course the OP truth or not is talking if something that is very real and is likely the cause of alien abductions and UFOs and all the rest of the unexplained phenomena, the lifting of the dark veil is upon us? I don't know but this shhh is real.
www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It's quite curious "It knows what you did to Emily" when you say you don't know Emily.

How did you get to the therory of the specific entity you named to your GF?

Do you suspect something or someone besides the super natural is responsible?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

That "Nest " is more of a binding to me binding someone to the home or could be imprisoning.

You can see its wrapped in the center .

Unfortunately I think this guy is trolling us , But has been a good conversation.

Unfortunately, I’m going to go with trolling as well. The OP has avoided some important questions.

The pics he supplied definitely look like the work of human hands.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

There was a thread on ATS about a guy whose sister passed away and her last words was Asteroth and since it drew the seal of solomon i assumed it has to be Asteroth

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

The 6 people have access to the house and me

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

That was years ago. Not aware of any ceremony. She was working in disney land and came back home around Feb

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Was the sisters name Emily?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duvi0010

The 6 people have access to the house and me

Thanks for answering one of my questions.

Why do u think you know all 6 people well enough, that they aren’t perpetuating this?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If you or they are not saved, now is the perfect time to do so.

Greater is He-Jesus who is in me than he who is in this world.

If you have Jesus in you, start praying. Plead the blood of Jesus over you, your girlfriend, and her family. Bind the demons in Jesus name.

The only person I know who has dealt wit demons, demonicslly possessed, and etc is Russ at Shatter the Darkness. You can try to get a hold of him.

My personal experience with a demon after it made me scream and my husband throw up was too call on the name of Jesus. Never had another experience. We did invite our pastor over to pray over the house knowing what happened. Our pastor did.

Stay away from any ouji boards and witch or wiccian stuff. Anything occultic. That will just open another doorway for them to enter in. It will invite them to mess with you also.

In the name of Jesus I break all curses, and bind all demons that are attacking you, your girlfriend, and her family. Destroy all occultic symbols, any anything that could be considered occultic. Things from statues to jewerly to crystles almost anything could have demons attached to them. If you know someone who has descernment of God ask them to go to the house and let you know which objects.

In the name of Jesus I berak all curses through the family line. If someon in their ancestry use to practice anytype of occultic magic from wiccian, new age, to satanic rituals. If anyone is currently practicing now, they need to stop. Anything that allowed demons in needs to be destroyed and/or closed. If anyone used to do rituals in the back yard or basment. All doors need to nbe closed in the name of Jesus.

Jesus was never possessed as another poster claimed. I know the verse she is talking about. It was the Pharisees and saduceeses that falsely claimed that.

In Jesus name I pray you, yourgirlfriend, and her fsmily are saved and safe.

Only the nsme of Jesus is powerful enough to kick tjose demons back to hell where they came from.
edit on 25/7/2019 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Im not sure...the user isnt active anymore

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

They are all really scared... the whole town and their families know about it.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

Hi thank you so much

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Call Zak Baggins let them come out and investigate and help.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Why you do you think the demon named Emily, and said it knows what you did to her?

It's an odd piece of this story to mention a specific person you say you don't know. It wasn't mentioned without reason, what do you think it is?

The entity you've named, is because you read about it on ATS? And you think it's the same one? You are aware of the countless entities, naming this one here also seems strange to your story. Have you had any other experience with this specific entity in your opinion?

Are you and your girlfriend having any other problems? Do you suspect her? She and you are the only ones aware of your WhatsApp chats you mentioned being connected to the strangeness.

edit on 25-7-2019 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2019 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hey, if this is a serious and legitimate problem, there are a couple things to consider, which others have probably suggested. One, the possibility that someone is squatting in the house! Be very careful in searching. Two, and just as serious, is you should test for carbon monoxide IMMEDIATELY. Persons with poisoning can do entire activities without remembering anything. Cook dinner, leave themselves notes, anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join