It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Court of Appeals will release almost 2Kpages of documents In Epstein case

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It's very troubling that this case isn't generating more interest in the conspiracy world in general. Especially given there was a safe contaning apparently damning dvds of "young girl and abc person"

It's likely that the charges against Jeffrey Epstein aren't going to be the last ones in this whole deal.

It's curious that like the rich and famous implicated in the Panama Papers, there just seems to be very little discussion anywhere about this

Donald Trump was supposedly mentioned over 500 times in 11,000 documents surrounding the Panama Papers release, but has never explained why and has never been fully investigated. Melania Trump immigration status under a Genius Visa is an obvious cause for conspiracy theorists but has never been investigated.

It seems like the theories involving the rich and famous just seem to go away of their own accord.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorkingCollective
I see a lack of attention given to 'Little St James,' only a select few mention it, which is odd considering it's been tlaked about as Lolita Island for years...

That’s a good point.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
It's very troubling that this case isn't generating more interest in the conspiracy world in general. Especially given there was a safe contaning apparently damning dvds of "young girl and abc person"

It's likely that the charges against Jeffrey Epstein aren't going to be the last ones in this whole deal.

It's curious that like the rich and famous implicated in the Panama Papers, there just seems to be very little discussion anywhere about this

Donald Trump was supposedly mentioned over 500 times in 11,000 documents surrounding the Panama Papers release, but has never explained why and has never been fully investigated. Melania Trump immigration status under a Genius Visa is an obvious cause for conspiracy theorists but has never been investigated.

It seems like the theories involving the rich and famous just seem to go away of their own accord.

With the fake passports, cash and diamonds they found I wonder if they wanted to get him locked up before he ran. Or, before he committed suicide with two shots to the back of the head.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: carewemust

Wild, that is so strange what else could he mean
by Evergreen?

The reason I say Tapper is referring to Hillary is because Tapper was responding to another Twitter user who said the Epstein thing is HUGE. We know Hillary and Bill were into a lot of sordid stuff, and Hillary's Secret Service codename is "Evergreen".

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: denydenial
2000 page document is just as good as having no document at all. I think that no document should be above 300 something pages because, after that, everyone is no longer paying attention at all.

We might not see NOTHING now that Epstein has been re-arrested. That re-arrest could be to stop the release of the 2,000 pages of damning materials.

Epstein could have been re-arrested 6 weeks, or 6 months ago. Why now? Because the judge recently ordered release of prior Epstein evidence, which names lots of high-profile people...including some household names.

From what I sense, once a suspect is arrested, the "ongoing investigation" excuse can be legally used to prevent public release of anything related to that suspect.

We saw how Mueller's investigation gave a lot of witnesses and suspects an excuse not to answer Congressional questions.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: carewemust

Wild, that is so strange what else could he mean
by Evergreen?

Hillary's Secret Service codename is "Evergreen".

Pardon my ignorance but what's the significance of that?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
I really hope this doesn't all get swept away.

One good thing though, he has been denied bail

Federal judge rules financier is a ‘danger to others’ while awaiting trial for the alleged sexual abuse of underage girls from 2002 to 2005

In citing he might be a flight risk

“Just this morning, the government became aware that in a locked safe in the defendant’s mansion there were piles of cash, dozens of diamonds, and a passport appearing to be issued from a foreign country with a photo of the defendant and a name on that passport that is not the defendant’s name”

It would be very interesting to see who the 2 mysterious individual were who tried to keep the files sealed and if this was the actual reason...

The two people said they could face unwarranted speculation and embarrassment if the court makes public records from the suit

Sounds to me from that statement they have something to hide!

Indeed, just imagine some regular small time low life pedo who is in front of a judge and basically saying the same thing. "Your honor, I shouldn't be prosecuted for this because then everyone will know what a scumbag perv I am when all the documents are disclosed to the local news, so how about we just forget all about it, can I go now?".

But because it is well known public figures albeit very corrupted, they want special treatment and seem to get it often...

Might be getting high time for some star chamber hangings, like in the old west.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Diaspar
I really hope this doesn't all get swept away.

One good thing though, he has been denied bail

Federal judge rules financier is a ‘danger to others’ while awaiting trial for the alleged sexual abuse of underage girls from 2002 to 2005

In citing he might be a flight risk

“Just this morning, the government became aware that in a locked safe in the defendant’s mansion there were piles of cash, dozens of diamonds, and a passport appearing to be issued from a foreign country with a photo of the defendant and a name on that passport that is not the defendant’s name”

It would be very interesting to see who the 2 mysterious individual were who tried to keep the files sealed and if this was the actual reason...

The two people said they could face unwarranted speculation and embarrassment if the court makes public records from the suit

Sounds to me from that statement they have something to hide!

Indeed, just imagine some regular small time low life pedo who is in front of a judge and basically saying the same thing. "Your honor, I shouldn't be prosecuted for this because then everyone will know what a scumbag perv I am when all the documents are disclosed to the local news, so how about we just forget all about it, can I go now?".

But because it is well known public figures albeit very corrupted, they want special treatment and seem to get it often...

Might be getting high time for some star chamber hangings, like in the old west.

Without inciting violence, I wish there was a way our publicly elected officials could be held public ally accountable without guards and gates separating them from us.
edit on 20-7-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
www.irishtimes.com...

Obviously she knew, but she seems to have been laying low for some time prior to recent events. Makes you think she may have had prior knowledge of some sort.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join