It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Chaos Breaks Out On House Floor, Pelosi Shut Down for the Day

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Grambler

I see. It's all a communist ploy?

I didn’t say that, I said cultural Marxism

Anyone who seeks to say it’s ok to demonize someone because of their race, or that people of a certain race can’t have bigotry directed toward them is in fact a racist, and is doing so for power

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Are the winged beasts pecking the flesh from their frail elders?

Powerful imagery there, yes I think so.

They know her age and they have many long years
after she is gone to control. Right now it is about
getting to the forefront of attention.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: burntheships

The net effect of using the racism card once-too-often......is the current trainwreck.

Serious question - do the dems have a platform, any platform, that does not have racist connotations?

Absolutely , their broken record player also plays sexist and homophobic connotations

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The 4 terrorists are undisciplined and uneducated with how our Government is set up. They know that Pelosi is teetering on a nervous breakdown, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg is teetering on the edge of R.I.P..

The terrorists in Congresswomen's clothing think they can remove Pelosi, remove Trump, and pick Ginsburg's replacement themselves. The dumbos don't realize that the United States has a Vice President. Have they EVER mentioned Pence?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Yah because rich people aren't greedy as hell, right? If wanting more money wasn't a thing then there would be no billionaires.

As if the rich wouldn't want more money. That's the most untrue thing I've ever heard. Lol!

Trump was just dealing in small potatoes before he came up with the uberscheme of getting those presidential megabucks $$$$

You are an hilarious guy my dude. Keep up the great work.

edit on 16-7-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You know, he is milking the racist scum to give him a vote. (He's not really a racist)

Thanks to him for bringing up people real colors of America!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The terrorists in Congresswomen's clothing think they can remove Pelosi, remove Trump, and pick Ginsburg's replacement themselves.

Just now starting to do some research on them, started with
Occasional Cortex because she seems to get the most
spotlight in the media. ( not a coincidence )

OC has significant backing from George Soros.

The Media Consortium is a Soros a media empire that, according to Media Research Center (MRC), reaches nearly 300 million people a month. Not only that, but Soros is responsible for funding nearly every major left-wing media publication in order to manipulate and shape public opinion (brainwash). “Soros funds nearly every major left-wing media source in the United States,” MRC stated. “Forty-five of those are financed through his support of the Media Consortium. That organization ‘is a network of the country’s leading, progressive, independent media outlets.’ The list is predictable – everything from Alternet to the Young Turks.”

Says OC of herself:

“I wouldn’t be running if it wasn’t for the support of Justice Democrats and Brand New Congress,” Ocasio-Cortez told Uygur. “In fact it was, it was JD (Justice Democrats) and it was Brand New Congress that asked me to run in the first place.” The Young Turks is a member of The Media Consortium — a network of far left media publications which includes Mother Jones, Democracy Now!, and dozens of other outlets, funded by Soros. –The Daily Caller

www.zerohedge.com...

Reading that Soros goal us to elect 400 Bernie Sanders like
people to office. That is quite a number yet I assume they
are well on their way already.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
For those who may still be scratching their heads as to what is happening here today..............

Mark Meadows - twitter

I am truly fascinated by the implosion of the left.

The problem, however, is that the radical elements that have created this #show have forced the center of the country to dislodge from democrats. The polls are showing it. This means that we have a party so far to the left that they are no longer in tune with or care about real issues, issues that matter to actual American citizens. The party now has 4 radical anti-American zealots in congress making as loud of a noise as they can to rile up their radical base.

The far-left refuse to condemn a terror attack on American soil this past weekend by a member of Antifa. Antifa referred to him as a martyr. Using the same language as Islamic jihadis and claiming to be inspired by his commitment to the cause. His reason? The "concentration camp" bull# AOC has been spewing.

This only goes to bad places folks.
edit on 16 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
See, the president has realized the only way to win at their "racist" game is not to fight it. No. You GO with it. You act the racist intentionally to give them more rope, and more rope. That will get the crowd gathered to witness them calling for his lynching, all while they are foaming at the mouth. He is exposing them for what they really are....anti-American racist pseudo-elites that think everyone else is simply a deplorable that needs to either shut up and tow the line, or else they are next on the rope.

In this instance, he is intentionally getting them to become the public face of the Democratic Party. The mainstream Dems are not like this, and that is who the president would be fighting in the 2020 election, unless he has changed the narrative in his favor. The president understands how the media works, he is a master at that manipulation to his benefit, always has been. Now, he keeps them in the spotlight by tracing the laser pointer on the floor for them to chase around and look like silly kittens. They think they are chasing a killer red bug, but it's all an illusion. An illusion orchestrated by a media master with decades of experience in this area.

The president has no political bank account to worry about preserving either, unlike all the others. He could lose the next election, and come back as a billionaire and master troll knowing the inside political framework and where everyone's buttons are located. Can they say the same, or are they concerned about going back to working as a bartender, or whatever it was they did prior to getting elected.

And, heaven forbid, having to use the same crapola medical insurance as the rest of us scumbags. No more golden congressional medical benefits. Whereas Trump has no worry about that at all, he could afford the platinum plan. LOL.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Everyone is "racist" about something
I am extremely racist against fried chicken livers
And broccoli

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This old book just became relevant....😎

The Squadroon

This work has been selected by scholars as being culturally important, and is part of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Gothmog

Maybe
but in all seriousness. I do like the question, why is there such backlash against white people. And why white privilege is such touchy subject? It's a subject that when I bring it up, it has extremes on both ends.

Perhaps you misjudge your enemy:

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late
With long arrears to make good,
When the English began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy-willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the English began to hate.

Their voices were even and low,
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show,

It was not preached to the crowd,
It was not taught by the State.
No man spoke it aloud,

It was not suddenly bred,
It will not swiftly abate,
Through the chill years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the English began to hate.

Written by Rudyard Kipling a long time ago but relevant now I think.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

At this point they are extreme radical snowflakes...and they are melting fast!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Like him or hate him, at the end of the dayTrump is the last one laughing.

Well done Mr President, well done.

Well done indeed!

edit on 17-7-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well...this didn't take long. "The Squad" is mad at Pelosi again, because she won't acknowledge that they are women of color.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Well...this didn't take long. "The Squad" is mad at Pelosi again, because she won't acknowledge that they are women of color.

www.foxnews.com...

Well that's any easy problem to solve.

Just buy an assortment of crayons !!! 💥💥💥🤣💥💥💥

15 Months more of The Venus Paradise Coloring Book Contest !!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That's right... and it's not real. I cant even find a definitive definition of this cultural Marxism.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

The 4 terrorists are undisciplined and uneducated with how our Government is set up. They know that Pelosi is teetering on a nervous breakdown, and Ruth Bader Ginsburg is teetering on the edge of R.I.P..

The terrorists in Congresswomen's clothing think they can remove Pelosi, remove Trump, and pick Ginsburg's replacement themselves. The dumbos don't realize that the United States has a Vice President. Have they EVER mentioned Pence?

Remember these 4 are playing out their script written for them by the 'justice democrats'.
All of this theater we are seeing is part of their plan to take control.
"Justice Democrats' vs. DNC: Group behind AOC looks to shake up the Democrat Party"

I'll just throw these in in case anyone missed them.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Bingo!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Some of you may like the response of Rep. Duffy.
"Rep. Sean Duffy calls out the Dems hypocrisy"

"IMPEACH THE MOTHER F#er!!!" Perfectly ok...

"You don't like it, leave." RACIST HATE SPEACH!! IMPEACH!!!

SMFH, I wish I could leave this timeline
edit on 7 17 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join