It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Chaos Breaks Out On House Floor, Pelosi Shut Down for the Day

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfpWhy the hate for white people?

Because hating whitey is the chosen method of liberal white progressives
in power to keep their white power, that's why.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Its almost as if Trump is playing 4Dchess.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I do know one thing this racism towards whites or anyone in general needs to stop. This kind of racism and rhetoric wont help anyone.

link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Grambler

Yes. You were on point for a lot of it but went on the rant of a backlash between white people and 'minorities'. What's your thought on why there is such hate towards white people?

People need someone else to blame for their own failures?

link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Maybe
but in all seriousness. I do like the question, why is there such backlash against white people. And why white privilege is such touchy subject? It's a subject that when I bring it up, it has extremes on both ends.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

I didnt mention his color at all. I just noticed he went on a rant about white people and Christian's. You brought up his color.

I see my question I see my question is being deflected left right and center tho.

Why is it that people seem to hate on old whiteys? What's the root of it?

Well it has come to a head recently: some cops did something during Obama's reign and BLM was born which then began to paint all white people as racist. Now the term racist has been used anytime a white person disagrees with the policy or "feelings" of someone not white, they are racist. It is ridiculous, old and played out at this point.

You can ask or watch videos of Louis Farrakhan for the most extreme reasoning.

edit on 16-7-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I answered calmly

Now you tell me why you think people have a problem with white people?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The real division in the country, and everywhere else for that matter, is by class not race.

If some people think they are "in the club" because of their skin color they are foolish.

The elite class is about $$$ and power. $$$ gets you power. Or power gets you $$$. If you have a lot of $$$ or power, they will treat you with respect even if they don't like you. If you don't have $$$ or power, they don't give a crap about you no matter what color your skin is.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

For people calling omar racist because shes anti isreal isnt racist, Israel is a nation, full of diversity its not a race.

Aw hell no, I'm not going to let you ride that cop out train. Ilhan Omar dipped heavily into the Protocols of the Elders of Zion toolkit to sling intentionally antisemitic tropes against "Israel." Funny that, the horsesnip she's crapped out has conveniently all centered around racial stereotypes for Jews... not any diverse group from a nation, but specifically Jews. The dual loyalties, money, and the mystical hypnotism nonsense are all, as your type loves to label things, dog whistles for antisemites.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

At this point I dont know. I get many answers from history to current events. Bigotry and racism is real for all races and cultures, but the most hated and defined seems to be against white people. There must be a reason or at least a beginning.

I've tried to tackle to subject from a historical point of view and tie it to european colonization, and I wont get into it here, but its rather a complex subject.

Either way, racism against white people seems to be the most touchy subject, almost a taboo.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Prove it and I'll review it. Anything omar related I need sources and words from her mouth becuae there is so much bs about her its ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Well it can’t be discussed because the ideology of the establishment left that controls all of our cultural institutions of power (academia, the msm, the entertainment industry, and Silicon Valley) all pretends their is no racism against white, or bigotry against men or Christianity etc.

This is because they are cultural Marxist

We are all just a series of catergories based on race, gender, religion, etc.

Some are oppressors (white) and some are oppressed (black)

To acknowledge the obvious truth that we are all individuals and group dynamics are constantly fluid destroys their world view which they need to maintain power

Hence my video

If you are going to condemn all bigotry, don’t then pick and chose which groups can be the victim of bigotry

edit on 16-7-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I see. It's all a communist ploy?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Are House Democrats angry and emboldened enough to launch Impeachment yet? After all, the President has committed high crimes and misdemeanors by insulting them.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I have no problem with Trump telling people '' go back where you came from '' - considering those people are doing nothing but slandering the US, talking about how bad it is, how horrible people are.. If its that bad, why are you in the US?

I have a major problem with those same people devising a plan and conspiring to create false intelligence to oust a democratically elected leader because they don't want their power taken from them.

People love Trump because he says the truth straight up with no water melon and its the truth most people think too!

Border Crisis
Immigiration
Foreign Governments stealing IP
Bogus Trade Deals
Corrupt DC insiders
Dangerous FED

It seems, the truth is considered dangerous by the Democrats. Let that sink in

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's like he has a remote control and is taking Nancy Pelosi
over the cliff intentionally, which is not hard to do.

She is like a dead captain on a hijacked pirate ship.

Does that make Trump, captain Jack Sparrow??

Poor Pelosi.. she talks like Hillary walks, staggaringly.. and with such foot in mouth disease.

Are the winged beasts pecking the flesh from their frail elders?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Yah because rich people aren't greedy as hell, right? If wanting more money wasn't a thing then there would be no billionaires.

As if the rich wouldn't want more money. That's the most untrue thing I've ever heard. Lol!
edit on 7/16/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Why did Hitler fasten on to the Jews in Germany? Why did the Turks fasten on to the Armenians? Why did the Hutus go after the Tutsis?

You tell me why does one group decide to designate another as the "other" to be hated above all other things and blamed for all the ills and troubles you suffer in your life?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If wanting more money wasn't a thing, no one would care how much money they had, top to bottom, and no one would care how much money someone else had that they didn't, top to bottom.

Everyone likes to think that only the rich can be greedy, but those who whine, cry and complain about the greed of the rich who won't share are just as bad about the money they don't have.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join