It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Chaos Breaks Out On House Floor, Pelosi Shut Down for the Day

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Agit8dChop

, but you shouldn't be allowed around sharp objects or children.

more weakness. I'm done. Theres a pumpkin in the garden more interesting than you.

ta ta!

ps i aplogise to the rest of the board, i had a bad day at work and im enjoying a drink and some ''hot house flowers''... people pi55 me off!
edit on 17/7/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Oh the dems are "done" alright......
The "squad" is ensuring that.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Well AP says he has the support of some women of color....
www.apnews.com...

“He’s not perfect, for sure. And there are certain things that you don’t like, that I don’t like,” said Yanire Kruiniger, who emigrated from Peru and became a U.S. citizen a dozen years ago. She now lives in Nevada, a state Trump lost in 2016 and is hoping to win next year. Trump had Kruiniger’s vote then, and now.

The dems can't get out of their own way.......

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This thread is HILARIOUS!

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ROFLMAO! **snort** LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Getting something on the historical record is less useful than you might think.The record of history contains many official judgements and condemnations which have been reversed at a later date, if only in general opinion. Official verdicts, especially partisan official verdicts, are not found to be decisive in the historical verdict.

If a future Republican congress passed a formal resolution that the condemnation of Trump was nonsense, would that make any difference in your opinion? If the answer is "No", why should a resolution from a Democratic congress make any difference in the other direction?

edit on 17-7-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I'm not sure when in the video this happens but did you see the guy do a Michael Jackson twirl on the top of that table? I'm not sure if it is choreographed, but isn't the political regime normally?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SkeletonKey

Entertaining as it might be one really should question if the impression that America is becoming one big muppetshow preoccupied with tweets and popularity contests has something to do with the people running the show and their ability to stand above that and lead by example...

As it stand, being rude seems to be the example but I think a true leader should not have to use such tactics.

Eurotrash out....*ducks and runs

Peace

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
"Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed often and for the same reasons." - Disputed

"When you elect clowns, expect a circus." - Bumper Sticker

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This Congress is broken.
After this debacle I can't help but think of these famous words from another President

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
- John F. Kennedy

This is sage advise for Americans that are opposing the rational things Trump is trying to accomplish; just one item making sure the rule of law on the books is upheld on illegal immigrants. The other side wants all those laws abandoned, and not enforced, because it enhances their political leverage, if they gain power and reverse the enforcement and laws.....then watch that statement play out.

edit on 17-7-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Gotta love it, let these scumbags tear themselves apart and the rest of US will pick up the pieces.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes a such a big turning point...........yawn.

The Democrats can hang all their hopes on this great accomplishment they have done since taking over the House.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Trump just re-tweeted some comments by Sen. john Kennedy (R-LA). Brutal:

“In America, if you hate our Country, you are free to leave. The simple fact of the matter is, the four Congresswomen think that America is wicked in its origins, they think that America is even more wicked now, that we are all racist and evil. They’re entitled to their.....

...opinion, they’re Americans. Now I’m entitled to my opinion, & I just think they’re left wing cranks. They’re the reason there are directions on a shampoo bottle, & we should ignore them. The “squad” has moved the Democrat Party substantially LEFT, and.....

....they are destroying the Democrat Party. I’m appalled that so many of our Presidential candidates are falling all over themselves to try to agree with the four horsewomen of the apocalypse. I’m entitled to say that they’re Wack Jobs.” Louisiana Senator John Kennedy

"They’re the reason there are directions on a shampoo bottle, & we should ignore them." Ouch!

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
And at the end of the day turmp is formally censured by the house.
This goes into the history books.
The president is a racist. Officially now. Its part of the public record.

You think a decade from now anyone is going to care that he tweeted that there isnt a racist bone in his body.
The point is not the bones in his body but the thoughts in his head and the words that come out of his mouth.

He tweets that its the first time in a long time that the speaker was banned from speaking. Its been since Taft that the president has been formally censured.

You are so cute. Giving these self-entitled pseudo elites a Pyrrhic victory. Yeah, that'll show 'em. We documented our biased opinion for historical context.

Pssst....it doesn't matter to future historians. I know, I came from there. What they are discussing and laughing over are the contrived theatrics going on in the HoR during this presidency. They actually teach it in the university classrooms as lessons on how NOT to run a Congressional session.

So cute....

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

No, Trump's comments are not high debatable as racist. What Trump said is categorically racist.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What we are witnessing is the Democrat party shooting themselves in the foot.

They did that when they left Pelosi in charge.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Democrats have pandered to these people and now their Frankenstein creation is out of control.

The Democrats have given these people a few inches and they are demanding Miles....

Its what they do

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
That had Steve McQueen in it. I met him at a lodge in the mountains early one morning. It was just me and him,

Neat story, but...

I was only 6 or 7,

I have to ask... how did you, a 6 or 7 yr old kid, end up in a room at a lodge in the mountains alone with Steve McQueen?

I'm not saying you're lying, but sounds ... odd...

and" stuck him up" by the fire. He threw up his arms, and begged me not to shoot him, then spun, and dropped to his knees, where we had a chat, face to face. What a good hearted genuine person he was. That really impacted me. I regret not asking him to go fishing with me and my dad for trout that morning. Im sure he would have.

But like I said... neat story...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi just said the "condemnation" was of Trump's "words" not Trump 😃

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Are you sure you have the correct wording of his words?

I ask because he did not say "go back to where you came from"....

What he actually said is not racist at all, in fact when one
pauses to realize that all Americans are immigrants, we
realize we all came from different countries, right?

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
11 pages in.

What have we learnt?

Hmmm?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join