It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Chaos Breaks Out On House Floor, Pelosi Shut Down for the Day

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
This is the beginning of impeachment. They have just determined that the president is a "racist". Here we go.

Yep, for years we heard about Russia and how Trump colluded
with Russia and this powerful spookz Robert Mueller was going
to bring him down. Trump would be impeached!

But then as if the entire thing was just a ruse, somehow Trump
was found in the clear! No Collusion!

It took a few weeks of machinations through different attempts
of throwing things at the President to see what would stick.

Aaaannnnnddddd here we are! Back to the "race card".
Yeah, that's the ticket! Impeach him because he is a
"racist". Yep!

@@

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

This is the beginning of impeachment. They have just determined that the president is a "racist". Here we go.

The squad and Pelosi are up for reelection at the end of 2020. They are fools if they go that route considering they have about a year and a half to get bills that help their constituents through. Also the Senate will not go for it. If they do try I am going to order a movie theater popcorn machine and a huge amount of beer and alcohol- you are all invited.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Yep, for years we heard about Russia and how Trump colluded
with Russia and this powerful spookz Robert Mueller was going
to bring him down. Trump would be impeached!

But then as if the entire thing was just a ruse, somehow Trump
was found in the clear! No Collusion!

It took a few weeks of machinations through different attempts
of throwing things at the President to see what would stick.

Aaaannnnnddddd here we are! Back to the "race card".
Yeah, that's the ticket! Impeach him because he is a
"racist". Yep!

@@

And just to make it clear. I do not believe President Trump is a racist. Nor do I think his tweet was racist. Also, I'm a Mexican American. And I feel exactly the same way as he does.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

We are just shaking in our collective boots.

Keep fighting and resisting.

It's Happening!!

Yawn.

Sry just saw your recent post.
edit on 16-7-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Somewhere on ATS, I don't remember who, when or where, said that they thought almost 100% that President Trump was a time traveler.

I believe its more than 100% by the house theatrics, today!

If his tweets can incite the histrionics we are seeing now, I cannot wait for what's next...

Jolly Time time

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
www.cnn.com... k&utm_source=fbCNN&fbclid=IwAR1Wz3LWl7F6S6hZj-HeW4Pk-R0hE3fKvfYVXwdM6IVXoVyq8Y_a8U-MrQA&fbclid=IwAR1TA5TWlzKQp9FBlrk-6HaBm-toXIAtq_CVPV-B1yWuaVSdUY-YA a7p_nc bwhahahahaahhaahahaha the idiots are finally trying to do it this will bite them in the rear so bad

CNN)Democratic Rep. Al Green of Texas on Tuesday introduced his articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, which will force the House to take up the measure later this week. Green's resolution is unlikely to lead to an actual vote on impeachment in the House, but he can force the chamber to act on it under House rules within two legislative days, creating a dilemma for House Democratic leaders and the moderate Democrats who have largely tried to avoid the issue of impeachment.
so this should be really fun when it fails (does no one remember the senate exists lol) and throw a nice heaping dose of chaos on to the dumpster fire that is the 2020 election .

trump is laughing his butt off with this new news
edit on 16-7-2019 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

Thanks for that, I knew where you were coming from.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
www.theatlantic.com... trumps plan seems to be working gloriously

Don’t impeach Donald Trump. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi reached that decision early, and she reached it firmly. The Senate will not remove him, so the impeachment drive will end in failure. In the aftermath of a failed impeachment, holding President Trump to account will become even more difficult than it is now. He’ll think, Why comply with subpoenas? What will they do—impeach me? They already dropped the atom bomb and it went fzzzzt. They’re not going to do it again! A failed impeachment will rally hesitant and embarrassed Republicans to Trump’s side, risking the seats of moderate Democrats elected in 2018. Meanwhile, it will commit all Democrats, even in safe seats, to a year of talking about process issues. Important as those issues are—Who doubts that Pelosi feels them?—they are not the issues that will mobilize the voters Democrats need in 2020. Pelosi wants to set the board to run on two themes: (1) Trump will take away your health insurance, and (2) Trump wants to deport your husband or wife or nephew or neighbor. That’s the message, she seems to feel, that can beat Trump in a year when 56 percent of Americans rate their personal finances as “good” or “excellent,” and 57 percent expect even more improvement for themselves and their family in the months ahead.
so now that al green has officaly started the impeachment process dems get two choices

1 vote to impeach him knowing it will die in the senate

2. vote against impeaching him and be on record of doing something a good deal of them have publicly said they should want to do but vote against impeachment , this will rile up the "squad" and continue dividing the democratic party in an election cycle

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The democrat leftists have become. . . .

Now I want to trademark this. . . . . . . . . . . .

Reeecist!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I own this. Pay me if you use it.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Laughing all the way to the bank. After he's done being president, he'll have that permanent tax cut to look forward to.

Show up, raise hell, leave with a bag full of money. Brilliantly evil strategy by those in power. They made some serious bank with this one.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Show up, raise hell, leave with a bag full of money. Brilliantly evil strategy by those in power. . . . .

*shrugs*

It's what I do.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Laughing all the way to the bank. After he's done being president, he'll have that permanent tax cut to look forward to.

Show up, raise hell, leave with a bag full of money. Brilliantly evil strategy by those in power. They made some serious bank with this one.

Yah because Trump wasn't making serious bank before

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: xuenchen
They need a motion to stop and watch a movie !!!!!

Like this one .......

Is that one of Jerold Nadler's childhood home movies?

That had Steve McQueen in it. I met him at a lodge in the mountains early one morning. It was just me and him, I was only 6 or 7, and" stuck him up" by the fire. He threw up his arms, and begged me not to shoot him, then spun, and dropped to his knees, where we had a chat, face to face. What a good hearted genuine person he was. That really impacted me. I regret not asking him to go fishing with me and my dad for trout that morning. Im sure he would have.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

fighting nancy would drop the lot of them

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The thing is, DJ Trump uses verbiage that shows he thinks in outdated categories... Like, when anyone who wasn't, erm, black or white, had recently gotten off a boat from somewhere else. He isn't used to the idea of someone of non-european ancestry being born in the US.

And the fact that he said they should go back where they came from, shows he was projected the unlikeable attributes of the Somali Muslima onto the other three. (Hey, SHE never lets us forget that she is a Somali muslim---I"m just helping her out by using the labels she prefers.)

BUT....

The mere fact that a hell-raising Harridan like Omar got into this country, DESPITE her links to terror orgs (Thanks, Obama), and the fact that she was given citizenship ahead of so many others, plus the fact that she shouldn't be eligible to serve in the Congress...

I have to say that however imprecise Mr. President was in his phrasing, a lot of people probably agree with him on a gut level.

IS Omar anything else but the vanguard for a "green revolution" in the old northwest of the United States? I'm shocked that anyone would question where her ultimate loyalty lies. It's pretty obvious.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

She has the longest fingernails, it that counts.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Your video just ends up in a fit of rage that defends white people and Christians. Ever attempted to understand why there is such a backlash on such a subject?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Grambler

Your video just ends up in a fit of rage that defends white people and Christians. Ever attempted to understand why there is such a backlash on such a subject?

That's too true.

How DARE someone defend white people or Christians!

Anyone who does is evil!

Amirite?

*fist bump*

(don't leave me hanging, Broseph)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Why is there such a backlash on white people and Christians tho?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
How the hell did this happen?

Well, Donald Trump late night tweeted some arguably inflammatory comments about 4 Congresswomen over the weekend, suggesting that, if they were so concerned with the tribulations countries producing an unhealthy amount of attempted US immigrations, then they should go to those countries, fix their ills, and then return to the US to tell us what their secret was. Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, opined on this from the House floor, herself using inflammatory and subjective terms by airing her personal opinion that President Trump's words were "racist." This is a violation of parliamentary procedure and rules, as representatives are to keep to the fact rather than namecalling, insults, and offensive opinions about the seated President. Mark Collins called for the speaker's words to be stricken from the record, Pelosi threw what I believe Thomas Jefferson eloquently referred to as a "hissy fit" and stormed from the House floor, the chair abandoned his position in frustration, and the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man in the moon... when ya coming home dad? I don't know when, but we'll get together then, you know we'll have a good ol time then....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join