It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Chaos Breaks Out On House Floor, Pelosi Shut Down for the Day

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why is there such a backlash on white people and Christians tho?

'Cause they're evil Broseph Stalin!

Duh!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

And this is why such questions cannot be realistically answered, when people like me ask legitimate questions. There is always a cause and effect, a reaction to everything. People aren't just hating on white people just because.
edit on 16-7-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

And this is why such questions cannot be realistically answered, when people like me ask legitimate questions. There is always a cause and effect, a reaction to everything. People aren't just hating on white people just because.

Puh-Lease!

Give me a rational explanation why whites and Christians are so demonized by the left, since you belong to that mindset.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Your video just ends up in a fit of rage that defends white people and Christians. Ever attempted to understand why there is such a backlash on such a subject?

Hmmmm...
www.motherjones.com...

“We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice,” Pressley said. “We don’t need anymore black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need any more Muslim faces who don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need any more queers that don’t want to be a queer voice.”

This was a large part of the "How" in the question "How did we get to President Trump calling out the 4 Congresswomen for their bad attitudes against America?" I find it spectacularly stunted that you'd openly bring one of the primary problems with modern America right to the table the way you did. That problem is rooted in the fact that a white person using their voice to defend white people, or a Christian using their voice to defend Christians, is worthy of backlash and wrong, but the above from a woman of color isn't just as massive a problem (moreso, truth be told, as her BS effectively incited this to begin with and everything that has followed, including in-like comments, has been simple reactionary response to an inflamed hemheroid of a Congress.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Right.

Its because many of them are racist, bigoted, etc. With a meaningful percentage being individuals with an extremely anomalous out-group bias.

It certainly isnt "just because."
edit on 16-7-2019 by Serdgiam because: Flooglesnorf

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Puh-Lease!

Give me a rational explanation why whites and Christians are so demonized by the left, since you belong to that mindset.

Best part of that is the Democrat Party is majority White and Christian 😎

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

People aren't just hating on white people just because.

I got news for you, man, and I don't even need to play the race card to share that news (unlike some folks on here apparently do, hint, hint, your post) People aren't hating on Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, Ra#a Tliab, and Alexandria Ocassio-Cortez just because, either. When someone poses a direct threat to sovereignty, livlihoods, security, job status, income, and acceptance of core beliefs, it doesn't matter what color or religion they are, they gonna get rekt by the hate train.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Puh-Lease!

As for whitey, perhaps it has something to do with 100+ years ago many white people enslaved black people? Nah, can't be that, because those black slaves were sold into that life by black Africans themselves. Unless, the latter is such an inconvenient truth that it cannot be accepted and MUST be more of whitey's lies and rewriting of history.

Damned crackers...always changing or destroying the history of this country.....uhh...wait...

/sarc

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

It's not just the "left" in American political sense that hates on white people you know.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Right.

Its because many of them are racist, bigoted, etc. With a meaningful percentage being individuals with an extremely anomalous out-group bias.

It certainly isnt "just because."

Are you lumping all "white" people together in the same basket?

And what may I ask are you using to determine the authenticity of
the "white" people in question?

Leaving room that perhaps you were being sarcastic?

edit on 16-7-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I didnt mention his color at all. I just noticed he went on a rant about white people and Christian's. You brought up his color.

I see my question I see my question is being deflected left right and center tho.

Why is it that people seem to hate on old whiteys? What's the root of it?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Your video just ends up in a fit of rage that defends white people and Christians. Ever attempted to understand why there is such a backlash on such a subject?

My video makes the point that if you are going to condemn all bigotry, then you condemn all of it, not just when it happens to certain groups

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

That has nothing to do with my original statement. And I can bet lots of people are rather judgemental of those womens skin color and gender.
For people calling omar racist because shes anti isreal isnt racist, Israel is a nation, full of diversity its not a race. Anyways. Why the hate for white people?
edit on 16-7-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

It's not just the "left" in American political sense that hates on white people you know.

You know, in my 40 some years on this planet, I've never heard a conservative or a libertarian play the race card against "Whitey." I'm going to have to say your position on this is not just wrong, but "Beta Max will outlast VHS" wrong.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The root is it has been advanced thru our culture by cultural Marxist

The truth is all races or religions have done terrible things in their past

Yet in an attempt to seek power, people realized they could foment hatred between groups and selectively chose which races to seem more evil

The people that hate whites are no better than the people who hate blacks

Either we condemn all bigotry, or any condemnation of bigotry we have is fake and meaningless

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Sure amn't..

Original statement:

"People aren't just hating on white people just because."

Reply:

"Right.

Its because they are racist(...)"

In other words.. No, they arent hating on white people "just because," they hate white people because the ones hating white people are racist. As well as plenty with an extraordinarily abnormal level of out-group bias (interesting topic of its own).

Fun wording though, eh?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Yes. You were on point for a lot of it but went on the rant of a backlash between white people and 'minorities'. What's your thought on why there is such hate towards white people?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I didnt mention his color at all. I just noticed he went on a rant about white people and Christian's. You brought up his color.

You didn't have to "mention" it, it's fairly obvious as his goddamned face is in the thumbnail of the post you were replying to. Why in the hell would anyone respond to someone who has included their pasty white as a whale with a beard image in their post with "You white man when you...." People simply don't usually get that redundant, so you didn't need to mention it directly, it was clear what you were talking about from the start.

Why is it that people seem to hate on old whiteys? What's the root of it?

Several reasons...
1. It's currently acceptable and has become the new vogue scapegoat.
2. It's easier to have a boogeyman than take personal responsibility for your own shortcomings.
3. Jealousy.
4. Personal feelings of inadequacy combined with a need to lash out against others to cover those feelings of self loathing and disappointment.
edit on 16-7-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

One must ask themselves ,
Was the question a legitimate question or just provocation ?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Yes. You were on point for a lot of it but went on the rant of a backlash between white people and 'minorities'. What's your thought on why there is such hate towards white people?

I went on no such backlash

I showed the ridiculous nature of pretending to denounce all bigotry while selectively leaving groups out

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join