It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Supernatural Is REAL But Nothing You Witnessed EVER WAS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I think we are having difficulty understanding each other, InhaleExhale. On the first page you stated that Shaolin priests can't levitate (at least it seemed that way when you wrote "They don't." But then you stated that they achieve great feats through discipline. I am aware of that fact, of course. I wasn't sure if you were saying they can learn to levitate or that their limitations do not permit levitation.

Then I stated that I am not religious but observed power in the name Jesus, and you said: "Other than by those that have called his name in what they believed was an attack by negative entities and nothing happened as in it didn't scare the entities away and the torment continued." That was more or less what I was saying, so you were basically just repeating what I'd said? I just find it confusing is all. (If you thought I meant that the name Jesus is what drove it away, no. I was saying it did have an affect though.)

On good and evil, there is such a thing as positive or negative intent. I even mentioned at one point that this "force of evil" does not have our best interest in mind. It is the same as how a spider is evil to a fly, or a wolf is evil to a deer. This force is very focused on harming us and shows no mercy, so it qualifies as an evil force to us. It may not be purely evil in and of itself but it is very evil in regards to us.
edit on 9-7-2019 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good to see you here, Night.
You really must read these books I mentioned!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: ManyMasks

"Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule." ~ Friedrich Nietzche.

I absolutely agree. This is why I tend to prefer individuals over groups and independent thinkers over closed-mined follower types.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: ManyMasks

Mass hysteria, delusion and a few ringleaders who have studied enough basic psychology to manipulate and profit from it? That's what it looks like from the outside.

"Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule." ~ Friedrich Nietzche.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Yep, I agree.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Thanks for sharing your experiences, Darkblade! Sorry to hear about the dark encounters you had to deal with. We sensitive types indeed do have to be cautious. This unseen force does have a remarkable way of manipulating electronics. I once experienced demonic voices speaking to me over my radio in some foreign language (or it was nonsense.) They seemed to have been toying with me in my sleep. Other experiences I've had also look like this being or beings are extremely childish, yet obviously very powerful. In making this very thread I was a little worried it might trigger something negative in other sensitives. We can be as naive about this unseen evil as anyone else, until it attacks us, due to our not keeping our guard up. I also used to let this dark force speak through me in my art, I believe in hindsight, but at the time it seemed innocent enough. As with your own experience, doing this might have given it a stronger hold over me at the time.

I really appreciate what you wrote here. Do you know much about shamanism? Sometimes I wonder if us 'Sensitives' are really uninitiated shamans of the modern world.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Ahahaha! Love it!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Ehhh..... i prefer physics over fiction.

Nah, i dont think you like physics Or fiction... instead you hover around the Supernatural threads. You can't get enough of it and the evidence speaks for itself. You spend all day everyday reading about it, hungry for more of that concentrated wisdom dispensed by your generous ATS brethren without whom you would starve.

Every other city we go
Every other video
No matter where I go
I see Woodcarver

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

It's the ones that pretend they're ok that's the most crazy of all

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Uninitiated Shamanism is a great way of looking at it.

It just is what it is.

Until I was attacked, I didn't believe that these things really existed. I had never experienced negative beings in that kind of way. I have a dark side, we all do,and my art is often a reflection of this. It seems as if what the conscious mind and the sub conscious mind thinks are two different things when it comes to negative energy. I have had a few dreams where I acted knowing it was a negative force but accepted and allowed it into my life, but consciously I would never allow it.

As an example:

I had a dream I was standing on a porch of what I was told was my true Grandma. As I entered the house there were a lot of people sitting on a couch in the living room. One of them looked at me and said "you know she is evil, do not accept her offering" but I just laughed and went into her kitchen.
There stood this little old lady who offered me a doll made of this black rice substance. She told me to eat it, and I did. It tasted like tar and asphalt and I choked.
I then had a vision. I saw part of the town I was living in flood out. From my grandma's house in the dream back across a park, that whole end of the town flooded. I woke up choking.

6 weeks later, that whole end of the town really did flood out.
That was a very shamanistic dream.

I never understood why I accepted the doll. I would never consciously accept negative energy into my life.
edit on 9-7-2019 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

On the first page you stated that Shaolin priests can't levitate (at least it seemed that way when you wrote "They don't." But then you stated that they achieve great feats through discipline. I am aware of that fact, of course. I wasn't sure if you were saying they can learn to levitate or that their limitations do not permit levitation.

Not sure how you misinterpret what I said, its quite clear.

They cannot levitate.

I said they can seem to perform superhuman feats, to an average person that would struggle to comprehend how such is possible due to believing they could never achieve such a strength, then said how its done (discipline and time) and that anyone can do what a practitioner can with enough time and discipline.

Then I stated that I am not religious but observed power in the name Jesus, and you said: "Other than by those that have called his name in what they believed was an attack by negative entities and nothing happened as in it didn't scare the entities away and the torment continued." That was more or less what I was saying, so you were basically just repeating what I'd said? I just find it confusing is all. (If you thought I meant that the name Jesus is what drove it away, no. I was saying it did have an affect though.)

you said there is No denying that his name tends to have an effect,

I quoted that and my reply was implying that the people that can deny that the name Jesus has an effect are the one's that have called his name and there was no effect during a similar experience that you describe happened to you.

That was more or less what I was saying, so you were basically just repeating what I'd said?

No

You said you sensed an effect, "but I sensed the entity cringing, as if harmed by it." prior to sharing that experience and what you sensed you said there is no denying that his name has an effect.

I guess to you its undeniable due to your own experience, yes very understandable.

I just highlighted that maybe some can deny what you said was undeniable hence why I said

Other than by those that have called his name in what they believed was an attack by negative entities and nothing happened as in it didn't scare the entities away and the torment continued.

On good and evil, there is such a thing as positive or negative intent.

Sure there is.

But the truth is its not universal.

Positive intent could be a what a person wished to show but its interpreted as negative.

Positive intent can lead to negative experiences.

Negative intent could lead to positive experiences.

I even mentioned at one point that this "force of evil" does not have our best interest in mind.

Ans my opinion that I shared is the forces we perceive as evil have no interest other than influencing us one way or another to gain what they need to survive.

We label and perceive what is evil and what is good.

It is the same as how a spider is evil to a fly, or a wolf is evil to a deer.

nature is not evil in my opinion

the examples you provide can be (if one is required to label them as good or evil) perceived as both good and evil but not the way you say unless you are implying you can read an animals mind.

Yes I think animals have duality but not as complex as ours, theirs is instinctual where as ours is more intellectual.

A deer might run away from a wolf which we could perceive as thinking the deer thinks its an evil monster wanting to end its life but the wolf will end the deer' life for one valid reason, for the wolf to survive.

its just life or death for both, not good or evil.

we only think one is good or evil not the animals.

This force is very focused on harming us and shows no mercy, so it qualifies as an evil force to us.

Not us, but you and others that may share your perception.

It may not be purely evil in and of itself but it is very evil in regards to us.

Yes and I explained with my opinion why it is as such.

basically

good and evil are concepts of a human mind.

In this physical reality, many actions and thoughts are labeled as evil.

However it all stems from our minds and at times acts of evil can be debated as acts of righteousness.

Its about tipping the balance so we lean to one side or another at any given moment to experience emotions to feed things that are not of our own physical reality but connected through our minds.

If a balance is found and held it kills duality, good and evil, negative and positive , yes and no, up and down etc etc cease to exist.

I just done see evil and good as as things separate from us or separate from each other.

Just moving parts of a machine so to speak,

those moving part interact with other moving part that interact with other moving part so on and so forth.

The interactions create energies that are either fed off or pick up on that in turn influence other energies,

cycles, never ending cycles.

each have a cause and effect on some level or another.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I have a dark side, we all do,and my art is often a reflection of this. It seems as if what the conscious mind and the sub conscious mind thinks are two different things when it comes to negative energy.

then:

I have had a few dreams where I acted knowing it was a negative force...

example:
I had a dream I was standing on a porch of what I was told was my true Grandma.
As I entered the house there were a lot of people sitting on a couch in the living room. One of them looked at me and said "you know she is evil, do not accept her offering" but I just laughed and went into her kitchen.
There stood this little old lady who offered me a doll made of this black rice substance. She told me to eat it, and I did. It tasted like tar and asphalt and I choked.

I then had a vision. I saw part of the town I was living in flood out. From my grandma's house in the dream back across a park, that whole end of the town flooded. I woke up choking.

6 weeks later, that whole end of the town really did flood out.
That was a very shamanistic dream

the first paragraph (above), pertains more to the truism that each individual wrestles with their personal 'conscience' which is the inner dialogue between every person's Limbic part of brain/reptilian-instinct brain stem and their higher-thinking intellect cerebrum part of the brain....

the 'Dream' deals with the 'Older Lady' who is actually a fallen Angel or Demonic entity using the 'Dream' Portal to lure you into a trap of having Foresight to see 6 weeks into a future of a town flood...
True enough, You did visit a Shamanic Underworld in your Dream-Vision experience

However i don't see that you've established a Open Portal for that Negative Spirit to invade your Limbic part of your brain (whenever It wants)...
you were smart enough to imply to the 'old lady' to only enter my personal space when invited...
as she is Not your "True G-Ma"

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

only enter my personal space when invited...

THIS is it.

These things can be invited.

They also can be pushed away.

A shaman does just that, invites then forces to leave once the knowledge is gained.

At least it seems that way to me if looked at from a Shamanism perspective.

That is something to ponder.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I had similar dreams several years ago. It seemed a subconscious part of me was drawn to this evil force, when consciously I was against evil. It seems to me that this force manipulates us from deep inside. I guess this is why it's important to really know ourselves and learn to center ourselves.

That's wild how a flood really did happen. That would seem like a premonition.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Okay, thanks for clarifying. I of course disagree with you on some points. There is an unseen force which is very hateful, scheming, and merciless in trying to harm us, endlessly. Therefore, to me, calling it 'evil' is just the straight and simple way to refer to it. No need being politically correct where unseen forces are involved.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Nah, i dont think you like physics Or fiction... instead you hover around the Supernatural threads. You can't get enough of it and the evidence speaks for itself. You spend all day everyday reading about it, hungry for more of that concentrated wisdom dispensed by your generous ATS brethren without whom you would starve.

Every other city we go
Every other video
No matter where I go
I see Woodcarver
Awwweee, it’s nice to be noticed. You’re so sweet.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

the mischevious entities/ or even call them 'evil'...

they had knowledge...or something available to Them which we were in need of or sought to know or have...

and that's the only reason I had to even interact with those 'forces' 'beings'...

years ago when I was on Quests or was searching in the 'Collective-Conscience Hall-of-Records' (that Edgar Cayce taught us about) I would travel to that place: sort of a Smithsonian Museum & Library combination -> that's outside of the Earth atmosphere (among-the-stars) but I took along a 'gift' that was 'traded' for the information or knowledge I needed

July of 2001 was the last contact or connection I had with that lower realm/underworld... so It's been a long time since I brought Spirit Gifts to the entities for the knowledge or information they were willing to impart to me. -> so I can't quite recall the Gifts I paid to those entities in the dark worlds... dream-states

i'm of the opinion that the various remote viewers (a Fad that seems to have faded into obscurity) were connected to those Spirit forces somehow & that's how the viewer got Privy info & knowledge of Secret things which were deliberately hidden or locked away from spying eyes.... because I was delving into stuff like that for some projects which lasted as much as 20 years where -> for example: the King of Terror was to have a name somewhat like LANDIS and it turned out the be ObL _Osama bin LADEN, who was indeed an ARAB but linked to Pakistan as I was told years before...

which was too weird to justify as to a Saudi Arab living in Pakistan in his waning years, linked to Terrorism & 911 at that

you two keep up the thread if you can.... I can offer no more posts about the subject of the thread

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Thanks for what you have contributed!

I have seen the hall once,
but only once.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Then how come every one of your threads has NOTHING to do with real science?...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

While I always appreciate a good book, and while "some" of the claims are true, the conclusions are still only what the authors believe. I have had my own "encounters with the unexplained" and have my own conclusions as to what I saw or experienced. In the end, it is only the opinion of the authors.

Each one of us must decide what we think we saw, or experienced was. Your own conclusions could be right, or could be wrong, but they are still your own conclusions rather than basing your experiences on the opinion of someone else who probably has not seen ore experienced exactly what you have.
edit on 11-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join